I finished my Easter chocolate

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

SpiritSong

I finished my Easter chocolate

Post by SpiritSong » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm

I received chocolate from my mother and my husband on Easter. And finished it on July 1st! :shock:

I think that proves No S has really cut down on my sugar intake. I think the candy would have lasted two weeks at the most pre-No S. :P

Has anyone else found that snacks and/or sweets last a lot longer in your house these days?

milliem

Post by milliem » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:00 pm

I still have about 1/3 of an easter egg left over!! That would never have happened before....

Granted, I've eaten a lot of other chocolate in the meantime but still!

Strawberry Roan

Post by Strawberry Roan » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I have candy here from literally months ago as well, various candy bars, M and Mls, thin mints, sour apple rings ( love those ) red and chocolate licorice, caramels, mixed wrapped candy like mints, butterscotch, Werthers, etc. . I used to buy one or more of these in the store each week - never buy them anymore. :wink:
Berry

kccc

Post by kccc » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh yeah.

I still remember the moment (a few years ago) when I went looking for the Easter candy and it was gone because my hubby had eaten it. That was a watershed moment - I used to be the one who ate up all the chocolate! (He pointed out in his defense that it was a month after Easter. And so it was. I was just used to candy being there until I finished it off... and NOT a month later, lol!)

Grammy G

Post by Grammy G » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

I still have 4 Girl Scout cookies left! :D I know they will be there when I "need" them because hubby doesn't like coconut! :wink:
"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think another negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim