Merry Christmas!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Jammin' Jan

Merry Christmas!

Post by Jammin' Jan » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:39 am

Straying sheep returning to the fold (again): Vanilla No-S with no solitary S's on S-Days.

Best wishes to everyone here for a beautiful holiday season!
"Self-denial's a great sweetener of pleasure."
(Patrick McGoohan's "The Prisoner")

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Same to you, Jan!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

LoriLifts

Post by LoriLifts » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Merry Christmas to the No S community.

It's Christmas and it's an S day.

How great is this!

:D :D :D
Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.

franxious1

Post by franxious1 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm also returning to the fold! This is not the greatest time of year to start; too many sweets around on what should be N days. But I'm determined; and, thank goodness, tomorrow is Monday!

I'm really glad to see some recent posts. I reentered this site a couple of days ago and it saw some of my old posts without even looking too hard on the mods thread. I really need some company in this endeavor!

Merry Christmas to everyone; here's wishing you much more green than red!

franxious1

Post by franxious1 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm also returning to the fold! This is not the greatest time of year to start; too many sweets around on what should be N days. But I'm determined; and, thank goodness, tomorrow is Monday!

I'm really glad to see some recent posts. I reentered this site a couple of days ago and it saw some of my old posts without even looking too hard on the mods thread. I really need some company in this endeavor!

Merry Christmas to everyone; here's wishing you much more green than red!

3-0-7 girl

Post by 3-0-7 girl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I am determined to have my three meals a day, nothing in between, a tiny bit of sweet after one or two meals a day, no seconds, one plate and do it 7 days a week. By golly whiz bang!!! 8)
3-0-7 girl

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God… (Dt. 11:26-28.)