Habitcal mobil app

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

losingforgood

Habitcal mobil app

Post by losingforgood » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:10 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Mobil app! I deleted my calorie counter from my phone and replaced it with my habitcal. I have several habits I'm working on, and now I can keep track of them all in one spot, and with the same exact method. Can it get any easier than that? Oh wait. Yes it can. Is there any way you can program the app so that we can link directly to this website from the habitcal APP? So far, it doesn't look to me like there is a way. I know you stated in your Mobil app intro that it's a work in progress.
I Corinthians 10:13-14; "No temptation has ceased you except what is common to man..."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm glad you like it! I'd gotten a bunch of reports that people had sporadic login issues that I was never able to get to the bottom of. I'll look into adding a link -- it's easy enough technically, just there's not a lot of screen real estate.

losingforgood

Habitcal Mobil app

Post by losingforgood » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Sweet! :)
I Corinthians 10:13-14; "No temptation has ceased you except what is common to man..."

Lady Crimson

Where can I find the mobile app?

Post by Lady Crimson » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 am

I didn't know that there was a mobile app. Is it available in IOS? I can't find it in the App Store.

losingforgood

Habitcal Mobil app

Post by losingforgood » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 am

Lady Crimson,

If you go to the section on this sight that explains the habitcal, there's a subsection that explains the habitcal Mobil app. It will tell oh what to click on to get to the app. There's no need to go to the App Store. :)

leafy_greens

Post by leafy_greens » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 pm

I pulled up the "app" page in my phone browser, then I saved a shortcut to the app page on my phone desktop. Then I just click on the shortcut to go right to the app page. The only problem I'm having is that it asks me to log in everyday. It doesn't keep me logged in. Also, you can't zoom in and it's kind of small. Oh well. Thanks Reinhard!
"No S IS hard... It just turns out that everything else is harder." -oolala53

losingforgood

Habitcal Mobil app

Post by losingforgood » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Lady Crimson,

You got it then. I said the same about logging in every time. Reinhard said he's still working on the app, so he doesn't have the automatic login option set up yet.