Shovelglove Sledgehammer Store updated (er, replaced)

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
reinhard
Site Admin

Shovelglove Sledgehammer Store updated (er, replaced)

Post by reinhard » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:17 pm

It was just too irritating to keep up to date.

Amazon has a new thing that lets you create your own virtual store on their site.

Note that all the hammers listed on the main page are either in stock or about to be release AND they are all eligible for super saver shipping.

http://astore.amazon.com/everydaysyste-20

And don't feel compelled to stick with what you see on the main page -- anything you buy through this store gives me a little cut.

I wish I could create separate mini stores for each of the everyday systems, but it doesn't look like I can do that yet using a single amazon associates account. I also wish I could sell my cafepress stuff through amazon so devoted everyday systems junk junkies wouldn't have to bounce across different sites.

I hope to be tweaking this store regularly. It's a great thing to check frequently if you're looking for distraction! :-)

Reinhard

david

Post by david » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:18 pm

That store is like impulse-buy land for me! I was just thinking how hard it is to find a 16# hammer with a hickory handle and that if I happen across one I should just buy it and VOILA!! Reinhard opens up the candy isle! Looks like I'll be starting the upgrade process soon. :twisted:

Good show Reinhard!

--david

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:58 pm

I'm glad to hear it, David.

If anyone has ideas for products I should feature on the main page or if one of my featured items becomes unavailable, please don't hesitate to let me know. I think I've got every available supersaver-shipping 36 inch sledgehammer amazon carries there right now.

Reinhard

david

Post by david » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:57 pm

My 16 pounder arrived yesterday! If you need a large number of inflatable cushion packing bags, order from the hammer store!

--david

srbliss

What are the iron pans for?

Post by srbliss » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:51 pm

50 reps of flip the pancake maybe :D

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:01 pm

Thanks, David!

david

Post by david » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:49 pm

I started with my new sledgehammer today. 21/14/7 protocol----so far, so good. I'll start slowly but should be fully upgraded within a couple of weeks.

--david

SaveFerris

Post by SaveFerris » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:32 pm

david wrote: 21/14/7 protocol----so far, so good.
Is 21/14/7 the reps? or can you explain this?

david

Post by david » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:47 pm

Check out the SG main page, Phase 5b.

--david