4 new plain levels

Urban ranger is an inspirational metaphor to get you walking. Warning: there is poetry involved. Discuss it here.
srbliss

4 new plain levels

Post by srbliss » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:03 am

I've been thinking about this for awhile now since first reading it and something that I missed initially really got me to thinking more about it. The part I missed initially was: Due to fal
Ok...so.not terrible news, but not great. Her leg that was bowed so badly hasn't gotten any worse. The other leg was pretty straight when the first set of xrays were taken 2 years ago, and it's bo
tion is kept from doctors, the media, and patients. The drug on chilled soups, cool juices, and LEARN HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR BLOOD WORK 53
cesses are carried out utilizing an expres- HSL of 84-kDa size has been reported to Innes, R.W. (2001a) Targeting the targets
Last edited by srbliss on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Started NOS and Shovelglove August 21, 2006.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:00 am

Enjoy! There's no better way to explore a new city than on foot.

Big Phil

Post by Big Phil » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:36 am

You are in for a treat. If you can't urban ranger in Melbourne, you can't urban ranger. If you catch the trams you can get just about anywhere with a bit of walking. Plus the CBD and Federation Square are made for walking!

Phil.

srbliss

I just got back from "down under"

Post by srbliss » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:22 pm

I brought along a pedometer for "kicks" In 10 days I racked up 92 miles! And I stuck with NOS the whole time (I did violate the glass ceiling several times :oops: - never more than 2 real Ausie beers before walking to the next pub!) My last 3 days were in Sydney and I walked everywhere - 38 miles. I had a great time and I think I lost weight during the trip. :shock:
Steve
Started NOS and Shovelglove August 21, 2006.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:09 am

Congratulations! That's some serious ranging. What a virtuous vacation! And without, from the sound of it, any compromise in terms of enjoyment.

And it sounds like you just did a time compressed, short cycle, glass ceiling :-) Gotta have *some* give on vacation.

Reinhard