The guy who doesn't need to be here.

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
Ink

The guy who doesn't need to be here.

Post by Ink » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:53 am

Hello, everyone!

I don't Shovelglove or follow the No-S-diet. I do walk a lot, but I would hardly consider myself doing Urban Ranger, either. I eat well (and often), my weight and muscle to fat ratio is good and getting better, I have a sensible, flexible, effective and (most importantly) enjoyable workout-program.. So why am I here?

Because there's something very sane about Everyday Systems that keeps me checking in a couple times a week. After browsing "hardcore" bodybuilding sites, with their way-out-there nutritional advice (can you say "tuna-shake"? :shock:) and "badass" approach to training, it's nice to get a dose of common sense.

So thanks, Reinhard - keep up the good work! :D

-Øyvind
Last edited by Ink on Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:01 pm

Hi Ink,

You are very welcome here! Who knows, maybe one week you'll check and find something you do pick up. And feel free to post about what you're doing, even if it doesn't have a catchy name or metaphor. If it's working for you, that's huge. Maybe someone else will provide the name.