felt like crap yesterday, much better today

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
likefrogs

felt like crap yesterday, much better today

Post by likefrogs » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:41 pm

good afternoon, got through week one, did great I think, had one snack, no good excuse, running late for track meet, grabbed a beef stick. ( better then a candy bar) considered it my dinner, but was miserable the rest of the day, anyhow, saturday did really well, Sunday was a really bad day for my S day,,, Church Pot luck, ( look out now).. them woman can cook.. ended up eating way to much sugar which made my blood sugar go through the ceiling and flared my fybromyalgia up, was in so much pain yesterday and felt so groggy.. much better today.. sugar is whicked to me and i know to leave it alone, back on track, my next S days are going to be treated with respect, will get my kicks from a little sugar and maybe a snack instead of three deserts... ok i'm done venting,, have a great day and keep no S ing....
mommafrog

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Don't worry about excessive S-days -- the only thing you should worry about is ENJOYING them. And the key to that is NOT worrying. If you enjoy your S-days, in time, they'll become more moderate.

Reinhard