HabitCal for IPOD Touch

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
carla70

HabitCal for IPOD Touch

Post by carla70 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

I am just starting the No S again as I think it is a very effective life friendly plan.

I just got a Ipod touch and am wondering if there is any App that is like the HabitCal where you mark the green, red, or yellow on the days? Love that!!

Looking forward to losing with No S.

suz

i agree

Post by suz » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 am

An app for the ipod touch would be very nice. How about it?? :roll:

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm

I'd love to do this -- the only problem is finding the time.

But the more people pester me here, the more highly motivated I am to do that.

Reinhard

suz

Post by suz » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Hmmmmm.......I can be quite "the pest", although some of my friends would use the term "PITA"! :twisted:

Seriously, an app for the iphone/touch would be awesome!

frugaltexan

Post by frugaltexan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 am

I'll heartily fourth? the request!
5'9 -- Laura --

Started July 23, 2009 -- 246.6
Restart: June 13, 2010 - 241.6
July 18, 2010 -- 235 .... - 11.6 lb loss in ~1 yr.
Back Again: January 13, 2012 -- 242.2 lbs

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Thanks for the encouragement.... looking into it.

pirateman2k

Post by pirateman2k » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 am

Reinhard,

I would use it as well. I've been thinking of creating a "no weekday computer" habit, and this would help by giving me access to my habit cal.

Thanks.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 am

I found a technology that makes it possible to write iphone (and android) apps using javascript which sounds significantly less time consuming than figuring out objective C, so the odds of me actually creating a habitcal app have just gone up dramatically...

http://www.appcelerator.com/

Good thing I procrastinated long enough for this to be developed :-)

Reinhard

suz

Post by suz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Go Reinhard!!! I have just completed my 2nd week of No S and I am quickly becoming a #1 fan of yours! I would love a habitcal for my ipod touch.

And speaking of fans.....are you on Facebook? If not, you could set up a fan page. Just another way of getting the word out!

Thanks for all you do!

BIG OOPs! Just found you on facebook!!! Am now an official fan!
I love food but want to change my relationship with it. Instead of the food controlling me, I want to be in charge!

MysteryLover

Post by MysteryLover » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 am

Here's another vote for the iTouch app!
--Gina (a.k.a MysteryLover)
03/01/2017: 195.2
Current: 174.6
Goal: 145.0

KC 7707

Post by KC 7707 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 am

Here's a bump to this thread and a vote for an app for the iphone/ipod!!

astrid7

Yes, please, a HabitCal for the iPhone!

Post by astrid7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 pm

It would be great!

Izzie

itouch

Post by Izzie » Wed May 12, 2010 2:00 am

please,please I would love an app for itouch......thanks for a tremendous system. It is the best most cogent one I've seen...yeh moderation!

paulawylma

me too!

Post by paulawylma » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 am

I have a touch as well. It would be great to have a habitcal on it.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:19 pm

I hear you... keep the nudges coming!

I think I may get a touch myself when the new version comes out (September?). I'm all about coming up with stuff that I use myself, so actually having one will be decisive.

I heard about yet another toolkit for developing iphone/android apps without delving into objective c that looks even more promising (and Steve Jobs apparently doesn't have a problem with it):

http://www.phonegap.com/

Reinhard

wmc1231

ipod touch ap

Post by wmc1231 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

I just started this program as well and would really appreicate an ipod touch ap
many thanks!!

la_loser

Yea for iPod Touch app

Post by la_loser » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Ah, Reinhard, hope you really do have the opp to develop this app! I love my Touch and actually saved not only my habitcal AND my No S Discussion "new posts" bookmark to my iPod Touch homescreen for quick access-but of course those are only accessible when I've got WiFi. I too am trying to avoid the laptop when I could be more productive elsewhere.

I've gotten away from keeping my online HC up to date because of this. Just a few days ago, I actually did a search on the iTunes App Store for Engels just in case I'd miss something exciting in my time away from the boards!
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm

I've just made the dangerous discovery that my cell phone contract is about to expire, so it's possible I might even get an iphone rather than a touch (have to wait for the dust to settle on this antenna issue).

One or the other is in my near future (August or September), and I'm confident I'll bang out the app quickly once I can actually use it myself.

Reinhard

Murphysraven

Post by Murphysraven » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Another bump for the ipod touch/phone or droid app being make. I would even pay for it! ;)
When I asked for all things, so that I may enjoy Life, I was given Life, so that I may enjoy all things.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:14 am

I just ordered my ipod touch today. Should arrive in a couple of weeks.

Reinhard

Too solid flesh

Post by Too solid flesh » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 pm

reinhard wrote:I just ordered my ipod touch today. Should arrive in a couple of weeks.

Reinhard
I hope that you are having fun with it!

Any chance of an Android HabitCal app, too, please?
Be kind, for everybody you meet is fighting a hard battle.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 pm

I am -- though at the moment it's not much more than just a fiddlyer version of my old ipod nano, the way I use it. The video camera is nice, but in general, I'm surprised at how little difference it's made in my life (that'll change, of course, with the advent of the habitcal app! :-)).

The toolkit I'm planning on using (phonegap) lets you target both ios and android, so hopefully it won't be much harder than doing one to do both.

Reinhard

kbits

Post by kbits » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 am

Am definitely interested in a Android version and would willingly pay for it.

Any progress, Reinhard?

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Nothing to download yet, but I signed up for a mobile development course next semester (both android and ios) and am planning on making habitcal apps my final project. Sorry this is taking so long, but I think by signing up for this course I've crossed the rubicon and it will happen. Thanks for your continued interest! I've gotten a bunch of emails on the subject as well.

Reinhard

motorin

Post by motorin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 am

Here's my first post to vote for an iphone app for Habitcal!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks for the vote, Motorin (and welcome to the boards!).

I'm pretty certain it'll be ready by this summer (when my course is done), hopefully sooner.

Reinhard

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

I don't normally make new years resolutions, but for this year I'm making an exception: I officially resolve to get a mobile version of the habitcal released.

My class starts in a few weeks so expect movement on this soon...

I'm also thinking of doing a sister application ("NumberCal") to track arbitrary numbers (like weight, etc). There are a bunch of sites that do this already but they seem excessively complicated, and it would be nice to be able superimpose these numbers onto habit data.

Reinhard

Too solid flesh

Post by Too solid flesh » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 pm

That sounds great, but don't put pressure on yourself. We know that you're busy with family and work.

If you made some kind of lettercal or colourcal, I'd buy that too. Something to track types of exercise: either colours for different activities, or letters (W for walk, C for cycle, S for swim etc).

Happy new year to you and your family.
Be kind, for everybody you meet is fighting a hard battle.

MysteryLover

Post by MysteryLover » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Have fun with your class Reinhard. My original post was a vote for the iPod app, but I now have an Android phone, so I'm glad to see that you will work on a version that runs on both systems.
--Gina (a.k.a MysteryLover)
03/01/2017: 195.2
Current: 174.6
Goal: 145.0

truman

Post by truman » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm minimally interested in a calendar app.

What I would LOVE to have nis an app that would do any or all of the following (in order of importance to me):

A. Audibly call out the names of preset SG movements in some programmatic fashion, at either preset intervals between 10 and, say, 45 seconds, or at random intervals to surprise the body.
B. Time the workout
C. Drive an iTunes playlist that I could listen to while I SG
D. Record the workout to a format that's compatible with recordkeeping

I'd pay a few bucks for one that just did A and B, above.

Oh, and Hi - I'm new here, love the concept!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Truman. I think some version of what you describe should be pretty easy.... (how about movement shuffle? :-)) though of course the devil's in the details and if they aren't right it's pretty much useless. I'll mess around a bit while I'm mobilizing the habitcal.

Reinhard

kbits

Post by kbits » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 am

Just another bump for the Iphone/Ipod version of HabitCal - hope it's coming along well? Dare we ask for an ETA? :) Have money, will buy app! :)

One feature that might be useful is to have multiple checks to one item. So I might have something like "drink glass of water": tapping it once would turn it green, twice would place a little "2" on top of the green square, 3 etc. Would work the other way too I guess (red - red 1, red 2).

Or would that be too tricky / inelligant?

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

I know you have a million things to do, but you'll have a paying customer the minute you release an Android app for the Habitcal.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

truman

Post by truman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

reinhard wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, Truman. I think some version of what you describe should be pretty easy.... (how about movement shuffle? :-)) though of course the devil's in the details and if they aren't right it's pretty much useless. I'll mess around a bit while I'm mobilizing the habitcal.

Reinhard
Awesome. A shuffle is just what I'm thinking. The Runkeeper app has a coaching module that plays a voice intermittently to tell you where you are in terms of your desired pace, something like that, repurposed, might be the way to go.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Dare we ask for an ETA?
My mobile programming course started last week (hence the spate of mobile friendly tweaks I'm making to the site). So ETA is by the end of the semester (Mid may).
One feature that might be useful is to have multiple checks to one item.
This is something a bunch of people have requested now... I'll mull it over some more. My hesitation is that it results in a lot more taps, which can really add up if you're tracking multiple habits. But it is intuitive... and could maybe be combined with options for more efficient batch entry so you get the best of both worlds.
The Runkeeper app has a coaching module that plays a voice intermittently
Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

Reinhard

kbits

Post by kbits » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:55 am

Thanks Reinhard - I really appreciate your hard work. Looking forward to it when it's done.

Quick question: will the online HabitCal synch with the mobile version (and vice versa) or are they to be completely separate? (Ie: If I update one, will it reflect in the other?)

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Not having thought about it in detail yet, I'd been imagining they would sync.

Though it probably wouldn't be too hard to also support a solo mode that writes only to local storage (more privacy, but more risk if you lose your device).

Reinhard

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:24 pm

FWIW, HabitCal does work on my android just fine in the browser. I'd buy an app, yes, but it's something that should be pointed out, I think.

I don't what you used (I THINK looking at the code this is javascript, but I'm no programmer!) to create it, and IIRC there are some types of web functionality that don't play nice with Apple products, so someone with an iPhone is gonna have to test it, too, but the site is fully function in at least one mobile format.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

kccc

Post by kccc » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 am

NoelFigart wrote:FWIW, HabitCal does work on my android just fine in the browser. I'd buy an app, yes, but it's something that should be pointed out, I think.

I don't what you used (I THINK looking at the code this is javascript, but I'm no programmer!) to create it, and IIRC there are some types of web functionality that don't play nice with Apple products, so someone with an iPhone is gonna have to test it, too, but the site is fully function in at least one mobile format.
I use the online Habitcal in my iPhone browser just fine.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm

That's good to hear -- maybe there's not much to do, then.

I've messed around with it a bit in my ipod touch but not enough to get a sense of how painful it would be to do it regularly.

Those of you who are eager to get a full blown app / more mobilized version, let me know what you'd most like to see in it (besides the option of paying me 2.99 or whatever).

Reinhard

kccc

Post by kccc » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 pm

reinhard wrote:That's good to hear -- maybe there's not much to do, then.

I've messed around with it a bit in my ipod touch but not enough to get a sense of how painful it would be to do it regularly.

Those of you who are eager to get a full blown app / more mobilized version, let me know what you'd most like to see in it (besides the option of paying me 2.99 or whatever).

Reinhard
To be honest, I'm not quite sure. This works pretty good for me.

Maybe a more mobile-friendly layout (more vertical)
Maybe a place to add notes (which folks have asked for on the web)
The No-S logo on the app, so it can double as a reminder.
For bells and whistles, rob the "quotes" section of the website and have an option to pop up random ones. (Don't bother if it's a PITA - really an add-on.)

Hope someone more eager to have an app will chime in. Though I will add, if you make it, I'll buy it just as a "thank you." :)

kbits

Post by kbits » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 am

reinhard wrote:That's good to hear -- maybe there's not much to do, then.

Reinhard
Well, for me -

- The ability to synch between the on-line and Iphone versions
- Multiple checks to one item
- Fit a little better (by default) on the screen. <---Minor issue
- Optional: I'd love to see some kind of group leaderboard / group medal tally, but I'm not sure how that would work (ideally).

PS: Yes, Habitcal does work ok with the Iphone browser, but there are enough annoyances (such as being logged out after usage, having to pinch zoom etc) that it detracts somewhat from the experience. Minor, to be sure, but enough to interrupt that little dopamine rush between finishing something and ticking a green

koopa

Post by koopa » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:19 pm

I operate on a lot of web forums and wish they would all be apps instead of webpages. Apps means that the site is formatted for the device, not having to do with a lot of scrolling.

If you made an app for habical, I might actually start doing it :)

I have the android and apple tablet. Have a touch somewhere, but it is collecting dust, along with the iphone.

veggirl1964

Post by veggirl1964 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Is this still in the works?

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm coding it now -- sorry for the delay.

They made the html5/javascript/css project "optional" for my class which is how I wanted to port the habitcal (since it's already built using those technologies).

Expect a beta soon... thanks for the continue nudging.

ios will arrive before android because that's what I have personally but both will come eventually. And there will be non-native a webapp targeting multiple platforms.

Reinhard

sophiasapientia

Post by sophiasapientia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Oh yay! I'm really excited about this and will definitely be in line to purchase once the iphone application is available. Thanks Reinhard! :D
Restarted No S (3rd times a charm!) January 2010 at 145 lbs

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Getting closer...

A preliminary screenshot:

My daughters are great beta testers. Their mischievous little fingers find bugs I wouldn't have found in a hundred years in like three seconds. They also find it astonishingly amusing to tick off the colored squares (my 6 year old head of QA likes to create patterns).

I hope to have a mobile web version for brave people to play around with some time next week (calendar view only). If people like it, I'll package and submit native versions to the app stores. I'm haven't thought much about pricing yet. There will be some free version, maybe just the webapp.

Reinhard

sophiasapientia

Post by sophiasapientia » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:39 am

Very exciting! ... Just FYI, there is an App called "HabitCal" that is popping up on iTunes and it doesn't look like yours. :?

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 am

Ugh. Thanks for the head's up. Looks like it just came out a few days ago (my punishment for being too slow getting this out!)

I'm trying to track down the author to respectfully ask him to change the name (it's not quite my habitcal in terms of behavior, though suspiciously similar) but I'm running into linguistic difficulties (he's Japanese). I guess I can try to contact the apple store as well, but I'd rather work things out with the author amicably and directly.

If worse comes to worst, I guess I can change the name of the habitcal to something else. I'd rather not, because it would be confusing to old-timers, but it's not exactly the most inspired name to begin with.

Reinhard

kbits

Post by kbits » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 am

Hey, that looks pretty swell. Looking forward to it!

Actually, why not call it Habit Calculator (in the apps store) and make sure you use the word "HabitCal" somewhere in the description? That will make it turn up for searches on either Habitcal (along with the other app, but so what?) and habit, habit calculator etc.

motorin

Re: HabitCal for IPOD Touch

Post by motorin » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 am

Can't wait for it to come out! This should be very useful.

sophiasapientia

Post by sophiasapientia » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Any updates? Looking forward to this! :D

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 pm

2 (not so good, alas) updates:

1) my daughter dropped my ipod touch in the toilet
2) my attempts to get the other habitcal app guy to stop have been in vain.

But I will soldier on! Sorry for the delays. I may be slow, but I'm persistent.

Reinhard

windomearle

Post by windomearle » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 am

Any news? I would love to have a No S-affiliated HabitCal app for my iPhone!
SW: 290 lbs
CW: 230 lbs
GW: 185 lbs

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Sorry -- got a bit derailed by those above mentioned issues.

It's actually really close. I just need a few days to putter around in earnest to get it over that final hump. Thanks for the nudge!

In terms of the name, I think I might go with something like "Habit Traffic Light." Captures something distinctive and important about it. A bit of a mouthful, though...

Reinhard

bkim

Post by bkim » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 pm

reinhard wrote:Sorry -- got a bit derailed by those above mentioned issues.

It's actually really close. I just need a few days to putter around in earnest to get it over that final hump. Thanks for the nudge!

In terms of the name, I think I might go with something like "Habit Traffic Light." Captures something distinctive and important about it. A bit of a mouthful, though...

Reinhard
Thanks Reinhard for your hard work!

veggirl1964

Post by veggirl1964 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 am

I can't wait to try the finished product!

ricklove

Post by ricklove » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm

reinhard wrote:Sorry -- got a bit derailed by those above mentioned issues.

Reinhard
This is a great set up for a habit tracker. It would be great for me as I live in Zambia with a poor internet connection, so the offline tracking is ideal.

~hf

Post by ~hf » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Any chance you'll make this app available for Android??

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Really sorry this is taking so long -- it's about 80% done but I'm having a really hard time making the time to wrap it up. It'll work on both ios and android (and should work on other platforms as well via the mobile browser as a webapp).

Reinhard

koopa

Post by koopa » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 am

reinhard wrote:Really sorry this is taking so long -- it's about 80% done but I'm having a really hard time making the time to wrap it up. It'll work on both ios and android (and should work on other platforms as well via the mobile browser as a webapp).

Reinhard
If you are in need of a new ipod touch, I can donate mine to the cause! Would love to have this app on my iPhone...

Just let me know.

Bill

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that this is getting really close...

My daughters are already beta testing (for piano practice).

I'll have something (at least a webapp) ready for you by new years. A couple of caveats: it doesn't work offline and I haven't tested it yet on android.

It's actually useful already as is (if you have an iphone at least), but there's a bit more low hanging fruit I'd like to add before asking people to bang around on it.

Reinhard

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Actually, what the hell, if you're feeling brave, here's the link:

https://everydaysystems.com/habitcal/m

Not that "add habit" and "remove habit" don't work yet and it only loads the last 6 months of your data. If you navigate into the future or too far into the past the data doesn't load.

There's no save button -- changes are automatically saved to the server. You'll see the font color of the date change to indicate this (reflects the original value until saved).

I still have a long list of things to do before I advertise this (like come up with a new name!), but feel free to let me know what you want most.

Right now it's only calendar view, but I'd like to add the other views if you tilt the phone into landscape orientation. I think that would be an elegant way to pack in a lot of additional functionality, and at this point, I don't think it would be too hard to add.

Reinhard

Hastuwoodo

Post by Hastuwoodo » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 am

Nice work there Reinhard, I used it a bit yesterday night and this morning for testing and tracking my systems without problems on my Android phone.

Very nice for a beginning

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Thanks for testing, Hastuwoodo!

I'm relieved that it works on android.

My older daughter insists in using it for her piano practice every morning, so I'm highly motivated to make it less annoying (the login drives me crazy -- have to make it remember you longer, turn off the initial letter capitalization, etc.). Also the fact that the footer goes offscreen depending on the whether the browser address bar is visible etc.

Reinhard

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Just pushed out another update.

You can now go back beyond the initial 6 month data load.

(first load is now current month, last two, and next, if you move beyond that additional months will load as requested with a bit of cache).

I've also fixed some of the header/footer issues (I think).

I turned off the auto capitalization/autocorrect on my iphone and that makes login vastly less annoying.

Lot's more to do, but it's getting there... off for a belated start to weekend luddite.

Reinhard

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 am

Pushed out another minor fix. You can now logout by clicking your user name.

Next step: add the ability to create/remove/rename habits. I think then I can officially release it. Thanks all who puttered around with it so far and let me know -- please keep your feedback coming.

Reinhard

kbits

Post by kbits » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks Reinhard, that's a really useful mod. Works great on my IPhone 4. Look forward to purchasing the app thru ITunes when it comes out!!!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks, Kbits! I'm using it pretty much exclusively myself (vs. the regular web version) -- the best insurance that I'll keep working on it.

Still need to figure out that name issue before I push it to the app store... HabitLight, maybe? Or "Habit Calendar?" (a bit long, might work better for searching).

Reinhard

annafirtree

Post by annafirtree » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:42 am

HabitDays?

HabitTrack?

dh47

Post by dh47 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I've been lurking here for about six months but finally decided to create an account. Just thought I'd suggest Habit Keeper for a name. I'm not seeing anything with that name currently in the app store.
reinhard wrote:Still need to figure out that name issue before I push it to the app store... HabitLight, maybe? Or "Habit Calendar?" (a bit long, might work better for searching).

Reinhard

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll mull it over (quickly, lest those be taken too) and let you know.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 am

Added a couple of fixes:

1. you can now add and remove habits
2. there's a create new account link in the login box (takes you to the regular bulletin board registration site -- a bit clunky, but better than nothing)

Binjali

Post by Binjali » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 am

Hello, new here, but just thought I'd ask... Any news on the iPhone app? I'm haven't been able to make the mobile site work yet, and I currently don't have access to a computer, since my poor old laptop gave up the ghost last month.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm sorry. I know this is agonizingly slow... we found out recently we're expecting another child, and though we're very happy, it's been a little distracting.

It should work on the iphone, though. What is the error you are getting?

Reinhard

Binjali

Post by Binjali » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Er, well, I had been getting an error any time I tried to log into the mobile site, but I just tried logging into the regular HabitCal and started using it with no problems. So, um... Congratulations, and take your time!