habitcal technical question

Post here if you have questions about how to use this board.
BigE

habitcal technical question

Post by BigE » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 pm

I started the no s diet somewhere in the last week of June. When July began, my little colored squares for June went away. When I tried to see them again by switching to June, then I lost July. Is there any way that an obsessive-compulsive type like myself can see BOTH June and July at the same time so that I can have a nice visual of the little green and yellow squares?

Thanks!

la_loser

Showing more than month at a time.

Post by la_loser » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Highlight the tags/names of the habitcals you want to be able to see (as in, if you track more than one thing, you can set it to show multiple calendars.) _This is on the upper right area of the screen.

Then . . .
At the upper left area of your HabitCal, choose these settings:
LOAD Calendar for 2 months for 2 months through July.

Correction. . . after you "set" those items, you have to go the word LOAD and click on it for it to actually load!

You can set it to show however many months you want. Then you can also go the part that says "calendar" and choose "table view" or "stats" or "timeline" OR choose to download a csv version that will create you a document on Excel on your computer.

Hope this helps. Just play with it. . . the only way you can "mess" it up is to choose "remove" or "delete" at some point!
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

BigE

Post by BigE » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Thanks -- that worked.