debs daily check in

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gratefuldeb67

debs daily check in

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:19 pm

starting my new log for 2014...
i'm thinking of posting my success/failure updates before going to bed, because my old habit of eating at bedtime has reared it's ugly head big time this year and it's totally out of control... that's the only time i "snack"...
i don't know why i'm doing this, but i want to nip this problem in the bud now!
maybe if i post if i've had a successful day before i go to bed, that will help my resolve to not mess it up with night time eating? i'm gonna try this and see how it goes...
i hate putting this down, for all to see, as i'm completely ashamed that i've let myself get this heavy, but right now, i'm 272 lbs, at only 5'2"...
i'm really unhappy about this!
i'm hoping that i can lose at least 40 lbs over the course of the year, and then reevaluate and take it from there...
realistically i just have to take it a day at a time... but i can't keep gaining and need to lose...
i'm gonna start my re-commitment to NoS with the 21 day chalenge, so here goes!
my only tweak of the NoS rules is that even on S days, i don't want to be eating food right before bedtime... if i do, then it's not a success...
i'll post again before bed, to remind myself of this!
i'm very glad to be back here, and will try to check in on the general discussion and other peoples check in's as much as i can...
Last edited by gratefuldeb67 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

tobiasmom

hey

Post by tobiasmom » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Great to see you back! I have been on the boards for years. I haven't left.... but I haven't actually stuck to the plan for longer than a week or so at a time. I, too, am aiming for close to 40 pounds this year and then reevaluating.

Let's do this!!

Habit

Good luck

Post by Habit » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Just take one day at a time. I know easier said than done.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 am

thanks tobiasmom and habit!

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:30 am

Welcome back! I know you can do it :)
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 pm

thanks so much eschano! i appreciate your support and encouragement! :) so far things are off to a great start!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 am

so far i've got 5 good days since restarting, with only 2 extremely minor breaks in the rules, so i'm gonna let them all count towards the 21 day challenge...
feeling really great and much more in control again!
so happy to be back on NoS! :D

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:14 am

yippee!!! Well Done Debs!
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:31 am

thanks mo!! :)
just updating... i think i'll be doing that on friday evenings, as a weekly summary thing...
so, this week i had 2 s days, followed by two successful n days, and a non weekend s day yesterday, my son's high school graduation... i was pretty good at the restaurant and though i did have a slice of cheesecake, it wasn't that big... but when i got home i had a pint of chocolate ice cream... not that pleased about that...
today, was a failure because i ate a cherry turnover for breakfast...
so, all in all, my first week back was pretty good! i still feel very much in control aside from eating the whole pint of chocolate ice cream last night and the turnover today...
not planning on doing anything restrictive this weekend to "make up" for those days... i think that kind of mentality isn't helpful...
so i am hoping to enjoy one s on each day... i'm not sure if i want to restart my challenge towards 21 days monday or just continue on and just do my best from week to week... i'll see how i feel next week if i can get on a roll :)
i haven't yet started doing daily exercise this week... it sounds like an excuse, but i actually wanted to focus only on diet habit first to get a foothold for a little while... i feel i have that now, and will begin doing exercise on every n day, next week... most likely it will either be dancing, or walking, or bodyflex...

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:15 pm

so my weight this morning was 269.6 lbs...
i've lost 2.4 lbs since re-starting last saturday, and that's including two S days and an additional non weekend S day at a restaurant...
i'm really happy!! i feel so much more in control again and my motivation and willpower are back!!
yay NoS!! :D

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 am

That's some fast results Deb! Good for you - but then you already know a lot of tips and tricks :) , which you so helpfully posted when you were around the first time. Thanks so much!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:28 am

Well Done Debs!! It always amazes me how quickly my body responds to getting back to routine as well!

Enjoy the feeling of control!!

:D
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:53 pm

thanks a lot mo!! :)
have a great week!!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 am

well, had a very overindulgent S day on july fourth... not that happy about it... i don't know why it's ingrained in my head that i'll "enjoy" myself if i overdo eating, because i never do and i always regret it...
also, gained back 2 lbs of the 4 i lost in the first week back on habit, as well as got myself sick the next day...
this won't happen again...
just wanted to make a note of it, but now i'm moving on!
looking forward to introducing exercise again this week...
i thought i'd focus on just NoS for a little while, but i am fairly sure i can do both at this point, since NoS has been fairly easy to get back into..
will update again on friday...

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

latest update, and weekly weigh in...
i'm down 6 lbs since restarting!!
yay!!!
i have had some failure days too, but the failures weren't terrible... i just want to be honest about it, and mention it, especially when it's something like snacking, which is easy to say "i'm virturally plating this" and then keep reinforcing that habit...
anyway, i'm very happy!! will update again next friday :D

eschano

Post by eschano » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:05 am

Well done!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

r.jean

Post by r.jean » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Great! Keep with it!
The journey is the reward.
Maintenance is progress.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:39 pm

thanks a lot eschano and r.jean! :)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am

last week i wasn't too good on NoS or exercise... i gained then i lost, then i gained and lost for several days in a row... anyway, i'm now glad to be on a new week!
i wanted to post to keep myself honest and not start getting into a bad habit of having a bad week and then just letting snowball...
fortunately, i've only gained back about a pound or two, so no huge irreversible damage... here's to a good new week!
will report back soon...

ironchef

Post by ironchef » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

Hang in there Deb! The short term rollercoaster is tough, but it's the long view that matters.

Here's to a great week this week.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:36 pm

thanks a lot ironchef! that's what i'm trying to focus on, or i'll do my own head in...
have a great week!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 am

wow, i had a terrible week this week... really i need to get serious again... i gained back about half of what i lost as well, since i restarted :(
glad it's the weekend, but come monday i'm gonna be very strict about the rules... just posting because i don't want to let myself just have a bad week and then pretend it didn't happen...
back on the horse again!

eschano

Post by eschano » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:39 am

I am refocusing as well. Gaining back half still leaves you with half off and I bet that other half will disappear quickly! I always notice that one week is easier to lose than a couple of months' gains.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:12 am

thanks a lot eschano! good luck refocusing too!
you were right, i've lost again and am now only one pound away from my previous low weight... what a relief!
this week is off to a pretty good start...

eschano

Post by eschano » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am

I love how that works!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:38 pm

thanks eschano! i appreciate your support!
well, i've been totally off habit for a few weeks and have had a pretty bad month so far... i don't want to blame my failures on this but i was sick for about 10 days and then went on antibiotics for a week... so i have a lot of sick days, but even after i started to feel better, i screwed up a lot with a lot of binge type snacking and total lack of activity...
i'm sad to say i gained back all six pounds that i lost in my first few weeks back...
oh well, i just have to get back on my horse this week...
on the good side, i finally got a job after being unemployed for a very long time... and it's at a fitness club, doing massage, and i'll have free access to the whole gym! that starts next week and i'm very excited!
i'm planning on swimming and going to yoga and pilates classes and i'm looking forward to getting in shape again!
i'll post again soon...

ironchef

Post by ironchef » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Hey Deb, sorry to hear you've been sick. I find sickness really knocks my eating around too - so it double sucks.

Fantastic news about the job, I am envious!

aspencer27

Post by aspencer27 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 pm

That's great news about the job, congrats! Being sick is definitely hard, but it's all over and done with - in the past. Just focus on right now, that's all you can do, anyway.

We'll do this together!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 pm

thanks aspencer and ironchef!
well, the job ended less than 2 weeks after it started :(
oh well...
i have two interviews set up for tomorrow, so hopefully i'll be earning again soon...
i went up to settle my son into the dorms last week and spent two days driving and eating fast food... but surprisingly, i only put on about 4 lbs... usually when i go away, i normally put on about 7-10 lbs because of over indulging... so i spent the week this week trying to be better and i've managed to lose that weight again... but as for the rest of august, well, i have had so many failures and then i just stopped keeping track by mid month...
i'm starting again tomorrow! both diet and daily dancing! that's something i actually enjoy and so i'm pretty sure i'll be able to maintain it...
i wish i had some better stats to report, but at least i'm not just flat out giving up... consider these last few months a few "false starts"
i'll get there! even if it means starting over an infinite number of times!

eschano

Post by eschano » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi Debs,

I know your struggle with having been sick - I had the same thing and ended up deciding for a NoS break. Now I'm delighted I feel good enough to get back into it again :)

I love autumn so I'm happy it's September too (though technically summer there's definitely the clear chilled air in the mornings now that I so crave).

Daily dancing sounds brilliant!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:01 pm

ok, i've taken a few detours the last few months which have gotten me pretty much NOWHERE!...
i haven't been tracking NoS at all...
that's it!! i'm done completely with ANY kind of "diet" diet, even if it's "healthy"...
i'm back to NoS for good and will post daily as well as keep my habit cal...
i need to stick with this and not worry about losing faster... this works and i know it, and i just have to stick with it!
a bit mad at myself for blinding myself to what i already knew, the last few months, but relieved at my decision to just get committed here again completely...
will post daily, even if it's just a little post, to get into the swing of things...
once i have a few months down which are good, i may go to weekly posting, but i've been letting myself slip too much and the old bad habits are back in full force...
restarting today at 273 lbs... i will be weighing daily as that's what i'm used to now for several years and it's too hard to not weigh...
but i have no expected "lbs lost per week" in my mind... just going to focus like crazy on habit again!
thanks for being here for me all these years NoS! i hope i can make it stick this time!

eschano

Post by eschano » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:57 am

Welcome back!!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 pm

thanks eschano! you're very nice! :)
well, yesterday was a failure, so false #1...
i could have had a good day but i screwed up by forgetting to take a water bottle with me to work... i was very thirsty and not feeling well, while on the road, and out of desperation i ended up stopping and getting a mocha coolatta, and then caved in and got a donut too... of course, i COULD have had water at dunkin donuts too, but well, i didn't! lol...
today is gonna be green or else!
will report back tomorrow :)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:11 pm

yesterday was a very borderline day, but i'm erring on calling it a success... just my portions were pretty big and i ended up eating both lunch and dinner in the same sitting because it was a very busy day and i didn't have time during work, so it really felt like i was breaking the "no seconds" rule...
but it wasn't a free for all, and i avoided snacking and sweets, so just this time, i'm giving myself a green, and will be making sure to not make the same mistake again...
also, i danced for the first time in a long time and it felt great! i also got about 40 mins in of walking during work, delivering packages throughout the building, so success for exercise!

halfmoon_mollie

Post by halfmoon_mollie » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:29 pm

you're doing just fine!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:27 am

thanks mollie!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:01 pm

had a good day yesterday... success for exercise and no sweets or snacks... i did, however end up eating two meals in one long sitting again, because of the way the day worked out... i'm not gonna beat myself up though...
i can see my weight shifting in a downward direction already, so i'm very glad about that! will do an official weigh in once a week... i started at 274, and now i'm 272.8... i'll update that again next friday :)
looking forward to a sane and enjoyable S weekend...

halfmoon_mollie

Post by halfmoon_mollie » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:02 pm

***applause**

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm

aww thanks mollie! :)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:59 pm

ok i weighed myself yesterday and after a pretty moderate week with a few days of exercise, and only a few small technical failures, like last night eating about a cup of unsweetened apple sauce after dinner because i wanted something sweet (not the end of the world!) i've gone down to 271.6... i'm very happy about this! my hope is to lose an average of one pound a week, if possible, and i've reached that goal this week!
the key here is not to lose sight of my long term goal...
i could easily lose and gain the same 2 or 3 lbs week after week, but i don't want to do that... so i'm really trying!
will post again next week!

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 am

Well done. Sounds like a great plan.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:40 am

Well Done on your loss Deb!!!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:40 pm

thank you guys! i appreciate it!
i'm sad to say though, that since this weekend, i got my period and my weight has gone up 4 lbs! :(
i am completely gutted!
i know it's probably temporary, but nevertheless it feels HORRIBLE to take so long to lose weight only to have it pile on because of some water retention... i'm just hoping that it will go away very soon... i feel terrible :(

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:02 am

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Sadly that is a normal part of life as a woman and we have to accept and accommodate some water gains. I am quite sure that if you stick with your routine which has helped you loose in a couple of days you will have lost the water weight and possibly even be down a bit.

((((((((Hugs))))))))))

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:04 pm

thanks mo, i hope so! i guess i really have to wait till the weekend because i am still retaining...
hugs and thanks!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:33 pm

mo, you were right! thankfully most of that water weight has dropped now... i went up to 275.8, and a few days later i was 273.2... what a relief!
my body is extremely salt sensitive and i seem to retain water a lot... i'll have to figure out how to get around this... chinese food usually will make me go up 2 to 3 lbs as well, because of the msg...
anyway, even though the gain is usually temporary, it sets me back 5 or 6 days, and i end up feeling just physically horrible! i'm gonna try drinking gallons of lemon water to see if it helps and just try to avoid salt at my time of the month...
will check in again next week :)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:50 pm

ughhh!! three days of failures in a row, and yesterday's was pretty bad... i ate an entire bag of terra chips, and had some cheese and fruit around bedtime, actually eating it sitting in my bed!
then i woke up and found i'm right back up to 275.8 again!!
not surprised at all by the gain... i don't want this to keep happening...
i wish i could figure out why i am sabotaging my own success??
i really don't know why and it's very frustrating...
i am still going to take S days today, because i don't believe in punishing myself, but they will be very moderate, and i have GOT to figure out a way to curb my impulses to binge... sigh... feel so frustrated and mad at myself now :(
ok i'll just get back on track!!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 am

have gotten back on track thankfully... been really trying...
yesterday and today were both good and i've dropped a few pounds already in response to it...
i'll just have to keep vigilant for a while... these bad habits are really harder to break than i thought they'd be...

tobiasmom

hey

Post by tobiasmom » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:17 pm

I am soooo in your boat. This binging thing is a royal pain! I just can't seem to get myself in check either! We CAN do this!
Military wife and homeschool mom of two boys, 15 and 10.
No-S restart 01/08/23
SW: 239

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:47 pm

thanks tobiasmom! good luck to you! we CAN do this! :)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 pm

enjoying my S days off but looking forward to monday and restarting AGAIN... it's been a horrible month, due to a highly stressful situation at work... fortunately i've left that job now and can regroup and restart...
i've gained back all i've lost again, and i'm up to 276.2... my exercise has gone to hell and i've had a lot of prepared foods, which were quick and convenient but terrible choices...
going back to square one again monday and will be preparing my own food and only having take out, once or twice a week, as opposed to every day, like i had been...
will report back in a week...

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

after having a slice of pizza and a large eggplant parmesean hero last night for dinner, my weight is now 279 lbs... up nearly three pounds from yesterday... further evidence of how i just don't do well when ordering out food instead of cooking for myself... i have got to turn this trend around IMMEDIATELY... it's totally getting out of hand...
i never imagined in my wildest nightmares that i, a 5'2" person would ever get so heavy...
gonna really hunker down this week and get serious... will have a nice meal on thanksgiving, and i don't plan on weighing myself after that either, but other than that, i will be preparing as much of my food at home as possible...

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:04 pm

had a much better day yesterday, and did some walking... i feel back on track...

LoriLifts

Post by LoriLifts » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:48 pm

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DEB!!!
Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:37 pm

thanks lori! same to you! glad to see you here!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Last edited by gratefuldeb67 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:08 pm

ok, here i am and it's the first day of the month...
i am SO happy to start the month off with a blank slate on my habit cal!
i will be posting here every week for the month of feb, and keeping my habitcal totally up to date and honest...
i'm finally feeling like hunkering down and getting serious... no more side tracking myself with other diets or fasts or whatever...
i plan on being ultra strict with the NoS rules, and i am also now doing exercise again... i am dancing again, and will do that every N day...
current weight now is 280... i'm not happy about it but, it is what it is...
will update my thread here on friday mornings from now on...
my S days will be friday evening thru sunday morning...
i feel very good and hope i'll be able to have a really successful month!!
will report back on friday...
Last edited by gratefuldeb67 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:37 pm

ok, i am off to a good start... i wanted to eat last night but thankfully, there was really nothing i could snack on in the middle of the night... so that saved me! i'm gonna really just try to keep things that way, because until i form a habit to NOT eat at night, i feel like i can't trust myself very much...
i'll bring food in for meals and stuff i have to actually cook...
i would have totally downed a few bowls of cereal or something similar, had it been available... but somehow the idea of cooking scrambled eggs at 2 am, didn't have the same appeal...
this will be a good tool for success... simply, keep my cupboard and fridge very very bare! lol
i was very very busy yesterday so i got quite a bit of exercise at work walking around... i'm already down 2 lbs so i'm really happy!
i always knew that if i did a bit more exercise, and didn't eat at night, i'd lose and it's already happening :)
be back in a few days...

eschano

Post by eschano » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:09 am

Wonderful news, glad it's working. Not having things at home has helped me too.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:03 am

Assuming you don't live in a very remote location, keeping extra food out of the house is a very workable idea. If you are so inclined, it helps to have a menu plan made up then shop off the menu plan and don't buy extra.

One mistake I've made is to buy something"for my husband" or "for the kids". Well, you know who really wanted it right? Even if they do want it, they don't need it either. I've noticed everyone in the house is eating significantly less junk than they did a year ago Just because I don't buy it anymore.

Congratulations on your success.

mitchelll

Post by mitchelll » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:04 pm

I agree. many times the difference between my snacking and not has been the fact that my cupboards were empty.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:58 am

thanks guys!
haha yes, i've done the "i'm buying this fill-in-the-blank food for my son" numerous times... thankfully, he's back at school now!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 pm

i am happy to report that after a fairly successful week, both on NoS and exercise, a combination of dancing 4 times this week and lots of snow shoveling, and running around at work, plus, NOT eating at bedtime (my nemesis) i am now down 4.2 lbs since last sunday!!
i'm so thrilled about it!! i'm really putting my effort into it this time...
i just hope and pray i can stay focused and stick with it long term...
will report back again in about a week...
my weight now is 275.8...

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Congratulations that is great!!

Of course you will stay focused and stick with it. Because you know it is the best thing to do.

ZippaDee

Post by ZippaDee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Congratulations Deb! Have a good week.
"Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day." ~Winnie the Pooh ~

A Flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms!

Diets Don't Work.

Strawberry Roan

Post by Strawberry Roan » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Doing great, Deb !

I agree that there is a moment, a "click" in time - when it does become easier, even fun to face the challenge and know that you can win!

The key for me has been to keep the house stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables, I hate to waste food so I know that I will eat the fruits and veggies if they are around.

You go girl !
Berry

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 am

Woo!!! Hoo!!! Well Done Debs!!!

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:02 am

That is fantstic!! It is thrilling and encouraging to see the scale go down. :lol:
Always learning.