Lovedby2. I've decided to track and post

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Kittson

Post by Kittson » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:46 am

abelincoln - You're a lot tougher than me! I need my beauty sleep. LOL :o

Retrogirl

Post by Retrogirl » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Hmmm......I had problems for years. This may not help, but for me I got a new mattress (temperpedic) and I have not had trouble since. Best money I ever spent. I do not get any commission for suggesting this. Could it be your mattress?

abelincoln

Post by abelincoln » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 pm

I know for me it is time for a new mattress I always thought those therapeutic ones are pricey but my problem isn't so bad as long as I get to sleep at the right time and wake up at the right time its when I mess up that problems begin

never would have gotten the therapeutic the last time because A. they where new at the time and were pricey, and B, young kids sleeping on it wasn't a good idea for spending too much.

i know my wife would love it though.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:50 am

Well, I am back among the living. I hate it when that happens. It has been a whirlwind since last Thursday. Thursday and Friday were a wash. Five college kids arrived on Saturday and I started cooking through today. It was great fun and I loved every minute of it. I was a little off my game with the eating for sure. Easter ham, key lime pie, etc. Technically, only today was a fail because thur & Fri were sick days and Sat & Sun were S days, but it sure feels like a big cheat weekend. You know when you've eaten too much. It will feel good to get back to the N day routine. Stayed up late all weekend with the kids. They left today so I going back to my routine tomorrow. Life happens. Reminder - we aren't going for perfection here, so get up and do it again.

4-6-15
No S - Fail
exercise - Fail
Sleep - Fail

:wink: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Always learning.

ironchef

Re: Lovedby2

Post by ironchef » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:21 am

Welcome back! Sounds like a very busy time.

Easter for us is up there with Christmas as one of a couple of times a year when we really "blow out". I figure a few days on one long weekend isn't an issue, but the real key is making sure it is just that one weekend and doesn't drag on into the following weeks. Go you getting back on that horse!

KathieM

Post by KathieM » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 am

I'm up for the walking. I did a Pilates class this evening and it felt very good after a big Easter eating weekend. Plus my grand-daughter's bday on Monday. My family is pretty big so I may have to rethink the "special days". We had 4 bdays in March...

I'll do the 15 min walk too - I also have some Pilates homework to do so 15 min will be great.

So glad to have a walking partner :)

KathieM

Post by KathieM » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:37 am

PS - glad you're feeling better!

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 pm

I can't believe 3 days have passed since I posted. I am going to get back to the daily posting. It helps me to stay focused for sure. I haven't felt totally right since I weighed a few weeks ago. It has messed with my head and caused me to start thinking too much about what and how much I am eating. The freedom of No S is wobbly. I think I was focusing on the amount of food and reducing it and it has felt too much like the diet sydrome. Scream!!!!!!!!!!! This is the cycle from the past. Go on a diet, it doesn't work. I get diet head and eat more. I gain weight. I am trying to get stable and just concentrate on walking. Maybe never weighing again is something I should think about, but that scares me too.

3-8-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

3-9-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

I have been walking my dog for 15 minutes daily. Going to bed regularly by 10:30-11:00. Next week I am going to work on the getting up issue. :roll:
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:27 pm

I can't believe 3 days have passed since I posted. I am going to get back to the daily posting. It helps me to stay focused for sure. I haven't felt totally right since I weighed a few weeks ago. It has messed with my head and caused me to start thinking too much about what and how much I am eating. The freedom of No S is wobbly. I think I was focusing on the amount of food and reducing it and it has felt too much like the diet sydrome. Scream!!!!!!!!!!! This is the cycle from the past. Go on a diet, it doesn't work. I get diet head and eat more. I gain weight. I am trying to get stable and just concentrate on walking. Maybe never weighing again is something I should think about, but that scares me too.

3-8-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

3-9-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

I have been walking my dog for 15 minutes daily. Going to bed regularly by 10:30-11:00. Next week I am going to work on the getting up issue. :roll:
Always learning.

abelincoln

Post by abelincoln » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 pm

good job walking the dog I'm sure he she enjoys it I have two dogs I need to make sure and walk them at least once a week they can be a handful

nbh76

Post by nbh76 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:38 pm

I don't know if this will help but I read this thing about just doing one thing good for yourself... like the walking...you then feel better and you have accomplished something...then add something else like No S for even just one day...and you do it...or maybe you just go to bed at a decent time... Diet head is soooo hard for some of us!

I had to fight with myself not to weigh the other day. Granted I have lost some weight quickly these last 40 something days HOWEVER logic say it will slow down and I know myself...the daily fluctuations will drive me insane and then I will be looking for a quick fix and then I will be at square one again. I am so very tired of that. The truth is if you eat three meals a day...don't snack or have seconds ( and you are over weight ) you will lose weight. I mean unless you have a medical condition or you are eating a large pizza ( some people might have big plates ) how could you not?! But it is soooooo scarey to let go and allow things to happen naturally over time isn't it?! I will say though after doing this for 49 days now I am feeling sort of empowered and free. Everytime I do the "right" thing I feel stronger about my choices too.
Kindness is the only way.

Kittson

Post by Kittson » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Just stopping by to offer my support. Diet mentality is the worst. It's truly a mental prison!! nbh76 offers some great advice, I really like the part about doing one good thing for yourself and going to bed at a decent time.

KathieM

Post by KathieM » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 pm

well done with the walking!! You're an inspiration!

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Rats! 5 days since I posted. Ok, here we go again. This is the best diet out there!! I really appreciate the simplicity of No S and I am sooooo glad to be here. My diet head is rolling...rolling away. I feel better and back on track. I did have a No S fail last night. My old bad habit of not eating much during the day wants to resurrect itself, but at least I am recognizing it. I ate some crackers late in the evening. :( My sleep is pretty good on the night end but still struggling to rise and shine. Exercise has been pretty good. I had a fail Monday but walked yesterday. I am trying to form a habit but my habit of not getting to it early enough is taking off. Dangerous territory because it gets away from you. The constant drizzle is a tempting excuse.

Thank you all for your much needed input and support. I appreciate you!

4-10-15 and 4-11-15 S days Improving on going wild.

4-12-15 No S - Green
Exercise - S day
Sleep - Green

4-13-15 No S - Green
Exercise - Fail
Sleep - Green

4-14-15 No S - Fail
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the habits I am trying to accomplish. I am not going to worry about the AM rise time as much as the night time bed time. I am hoping it will take care of itself by consistantly going to bed at the same time. Last weekend hubby and I went to bed at 11:00 on Friday and Saturday which are my S days and it felt really good the next day to get up early and get stuff done. That is early for me because I am a night owl. Hubby is a morning person so he likes going to bed early. So boring, but hey, it is the better way for sure, for me at least.
Always learning.

ironchef

Post by ironchef » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Lovedby2 wrote:My old bad habit of not eating much during the day wants to resurrect itself, but at least I am recognizing it.
Great that you are recognising it. Habits like that do seem to "lurk", waiting for you to let them back in :)
Exercise has been pretty good.
Good work!
I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the habits I am trying to accomplish. I am not going to worry about the AM rise time as much as the night time bed time.
I agree that too many habits at once can be overwhelming. No S, exercise, and getting to bed consistently seems like enough to me!
Last weekend hubby and I went to bed at 11:00 on Friday and Saturday which are my S days and it felt really good the next day to get up early and get stuff done. That is early for me because I am a night owl. Hubby is a morning person so he likes going to bed early. So boring, but hey, it is the better way for sure, for me at least.
I find it interesting that your internal characterization of going to bed early and getting up for a full day is "boring"? Where does that word come from for you? You say that by heading to bed at 11 (which isn't that early in my world at the moment :)) you "felt really good" the next day and got up and got stuff done. What about that day was "boring" - was it that all the things you accomplished were things you see as chores? What is it that you get to enjoy in the wee small hours that is exciting for you? Not saying you need to answer here - just some things to think about when you're trying to break this habit: what is the payoff?

KathieM

Post by KathieM » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:10 am

I love the simplicity of this diet too. I don't always find it easy but it is very simple. and that counts for a lot.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Glad to see you back posting loved! Could you simplify things by waiting to work on exercise for a few weeks. I definitely didn't worry about exercise till I had many months of nos eating firmly under my belt.

The staying up late seems to be related to late night eating so might be good to work on those in tandem. My favorite time of day is once my kids are all tucked in and I can read/play on my iPad for a bit but my cut off time is 11pm. My body is just used to that and remember your body will eventually get used to going to bed around a certain time and it won't always be such a struggle. Maybe you could slowly push it back in 15 min increments every few days or something to help ease into a new routine.

As for eating less in the day & more at night, I can relate to that too. I used to skip breakfast & eat a small lunch in my old dieting days. I'd plan on a reasonable dinner but sometimes all the built up deprivation from the day would cause me to binge at night and the cycle would continue the next day.

It took me awhile to not feel guilty after eating a reasonable breakfast but I notice if I eat a good breakfast the rest of my eating day goes well so maybe start with that meal.

Anyway sorry for making this all about me (isn't it always?) but wishing you look with your renewed start & all your goals.

Linda 😀
:twisted: SW: 210 lbs
CW: 172
GW:160

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks for all the input. Those are some interesting questions. What is the pay off for me staying up late? I do like the quiet and solitude. I think better at night, and I am a thinker. I will give this more thought. Thanks Ironchef!!

Ipearlmom, I like the idea of putting off exercise, but only because I don't really like it. :roll: You made some good points. I think I will post a question about meals at regular times. I never really thought about that too much, but not eating until later in the day is part of my old weight control MO.

Thursday 3-16-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

I went walking on Thursday and totally over did it. I walked my dog for 25 minutes in the mountains. I know that doesn't sound too bad but for me it was. It's Saturday and I am still paying for it. I am still learning to manage this Fibromyalgia thing. Nothing like pain to enforce a lesson. But, I was green on everything so that was good! S days are Friday and Saturday. Yeah!!
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 am

For whatever reason I mistakenly started a new thread for myself. Duh. Anyway, up to speed now and tracking on this one again.
Nutshell - Lost a week of my life because of a change in medicine from my doctor but now I am back on track and feeling human. Today is my first N day of the week. I take my S days on Friday and Saturday, but I take off walking Saturday and Sunday. I like to confuse things a bit.

4-26-15
No S - Green
Exercise - S day
Sleep Routine = Green
Always learning.

osoniye

Post by osoniye » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:56 am

Lovedby2 wrote:I never really thought about that too much, but not eating until later in the day is part of my old weight control MO.
Hi Lovedby2-
I find eating and sleep times kind of influence each other. If I eat late, I want to stay up late, and then am not hungry for breakfast, and it kind of reinforces itself. If I don't eat late, I go to sleep earlier and have half a chance at waking up wanting to eat breakfast. Then I find everything can go earlier, including supper and bedtime again. That is a much better schedule for me.
-Sonya
No Sweets, No Snacks and No Seconds, Except (Sometimes) on days that start with "S".

Lovedby2

Loved by2

Post by Lovedby2 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Good point Osoniye! I have found that to be true. Going to bed keeps me from becoming hungry and caving. I have been doing pretty good with that. Now I need to work on getting up at a regular time and eating at regular times. Gosh, there really is so much to this habit thing and No S beautifully reveals the problem areas.
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:09 pm

4-27-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

4-28-14

No S - Green
Exercise - Fail
Sleep - Green

Doing well on the going to bed rountine. Overdid the exercise on Monday so I paid for it on Tuesday with back pain. I need to work on getting up at a regular time but I am putting it off. :roll:
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:51 pm

4-29-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Fail
Sleep - Green

I pulled my back walking on Monday. I am going to switch to Yoga for a while and give the back a rest. Sleep is going better. I woke at 5:00 this morning!! What?? Now that won't happen everyday but I will take today. It feels good to be up early.
Always learning.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 pm

So sorry about your backed loved! I hope it heals quickly. Yoga seems like a great choice.

Great job on waking up early. My day goes so much better if I just get up 1/2 hr earlier than normal. It means I can unload the dishwasher before breakfast dishes & start a load of laundry. Little things that seem to make all the difference!

Btw I forgot to answer your question on my thread. I've lost ~17 lbs but my goal is to lose 50. A way to go but not a bad start!

Anyway you're doing great--have a good day!

Linda:)

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Fri May 01, 2015 3:42 pm

4-30-15

No S - Red
Exercise - Red
Sleep - Green

I bought this really good bread yesterday and before I knew it i had eaten a piece. That was after I opened the bag, smeared butter on it first. :lol: Not stressing over it. Mark it and move on! I haven't gotten back to exercise yet. I come from the generation of "No pain, no gain." I find myself dismissing small amounts of exercise as valuable. So my thinking is all or nothing when it comes to exercise. I am rereading the No S book to refresh and keep fresh and I appreciate what Reinhart says about exercise. It makes sense and because of lower back issues (from doing squats in my 20"s) I have to take it slow and easy. I just need to reprogram my warped thinking. The good news is I lost 4 lbs!! Now that is a miracle. It is not a huge amount, but for me that is sooooo encouraging. It tells me I am on the right track and gives me the encouragment to keep going. And today and tomorrow are S days. Life is good.
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:14 pm

My 2 S days aren't as bad as in the beginning but could still use some improvement. My doctor wants me to go gluten free for a while and I am fighting it. We'll see. Had a little funny business with my rice portion yesterday so I am keeping a watchful eye. DS is graduating college on the 9th so I am super excited about going to TN and seeing him. Other than that things are pretty status quo.

5-3-15

No S - Green
Exercise - S day
Sleep - Green
Always learning.

ironchef

Post by ironchef » Mon May 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Good work Lovedby2 - and well done on the weight loss too!

It's great that you're seeing an improvement in S days already, as you've only been going for a matter of months. Took me years to get things to calm down :)

My understanding of fibromyalgia and diet was that there wasn't any direct research link, but there is anecdotal evidence from patients. The range of potential allergens was pretty big though (from gluten to dairy to MSG). Does your Dr have a plan for reviewing all allergens in some kind of systematic way, or is it only gluten? I think clarinetgal did a multi-week elimination diet recently to see if she could work out what she was sensitive to. That seems like a heap of work though. Could you do something intermediate, like keep a diary for a few weeks of how you felt (fatigue, pain etc) along with a list of what you ate and drank?

Congratulations on your son graduating - that is awesome! I can't even imagine that far in the future.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Tue May 05, 2015 2:12 am

Ironchef - This Fibromyalgia is all pretty new to me...I just learned to spell it. :-) Yeah, so I don't know what is out there yet about allergies. My doc suggested wheat. I already know dairy is out, but no, he doesn't have a plan for systematically eliminating certain foods. Right now he is just trying me on different meds, which are kicking me around a bit. Sigh....I liked Lyrica but I am uninsured and for 3 months it was 979.00. That is just crazy. I hate sounding like an old person who complains about their ailments so I'm going to stop. Thanks for asking though.

5-4-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Green Did 15 minutes of yoga and hubby and took the pup for a walk this evening.
Sleep - Green Got up at 8:00 this morning. Astounding, but making no promises. Going to bed now because I am exhausted.
Always learning.

ironchef

Post by ironchef » Tue May 05, 2015 11:37 am

A great green day, well done! I always feel better after yoga, and then wonder why I don't do it more often.

I totally understand getting sick of talking / thinking about being ill. I hope you and your doctor find a good combination soon.

tobiasmom

hey

Post by tobiasmom » Wed May 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Hello, Lady! SO I've been gone a while in my own little land (and let's just say it didn't work out so swell). Glad to see you still here! I, too, am struggling with an autoimmune illness (RA).... and know how tiring it is to be THAT person with the illness.

One day at a time.....
Military wife and homeschool mom of two boys, 15 and 10.
No-S restart 01/08/23
SW: 239

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Things are going pretty well except for the exercise. No shock there. I ditched exercise Tues & Wed and probably today too. I bought the app for Yoga Studio and strained my back even though I was doing beginners. Now that is sad. Lol. I am not giving up though. I read a sticky post about stages and I am focusing on building my habits better. I am still working on eating at a decent time during the day and regular times. It seems odd to make myself eat when I don't want to (say by 10:00 AM) but it is really what I need to do because it throws my whole day off. I'm off to TN to see my son graduate tomorrow and Friday & Saturday are S days. I'm happy. :-)
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:20 pm

I got so excited I forgot to post my progress.

5-5-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Red
Sleep - Green

5-6-15

No S - Green
Exercise - Red
Sleep - Green
Always learning.

tobiasmom

hey

Post by tobiasmom » Thu May 07, 2015 4:04 pm

I have found yoga to be really good for my joints, etc. But I have hurt myself doing some poses more than once :). For now I'm trying to get 12,000 steps a day and possibly yoga a couple times a week. Our body will love us for it!
Military wife and homeschool mom of two boys, 15 and 10.
No-S restart 01/08/23
SW: 239

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon May 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi Lovedby2, just catching up with your thread! Like tobiasmom, I like yoga but if you have backproblems be careful. Swimming is a good way to go if convenient for you!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:26 am

No I didn't fall of the grid, I've just been busy since DS's graduation. It was fantastic!! We rented a house on a lake with canoes and kayaks. DS's grad friends came over with parents after graduation and we had so much fun. It is bitter sweet to see this phase come to an end. We will miss it. DS is home and it is lively around here once again. Oh to be 22 again. I have been sticking to No S except for Sunday, which I took as a special day with the family. I have gotten a little yoga in and sleep has been good going to bed but the getting up I have not conquered, but I am not including that in my habit cal yet, just the going to bed.

5-7-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green -Yoga
Sleep - Green

5-8-15 - 5-10-15
S days

5-11-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Red
Sleep - Green

5-12-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green - yoga
Sleep - Green

5-13-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Red
Sleep - Green

5-14-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Red
Sleep - Green
Always learning.

eschano

Post by eschano » Fri May 15, 2015 8:32 am

Wow, that sounds amazing! And you're doing very well :)
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Had 2 pretty good S days Friday and Saturday. Then Sunday I had a bowl of ice cream.....with chocolate sauce....and peanuts. It was really good. :-0 I don't feel bad about it because I have been doing well with No S, but I can see how it would trip me up if I consistantly did it. Guilt is right around the corner ready to undue any good accomplished. Exercise has been hit and miss. Sleep has been ok, but DS is home from college and we are partners in crime for staying up late. Last night it was 12:45 before I hit the hay, but I did not eat.

5-17-15
No S - Red
Exercise - Green - Did about 4 hours of yard work
Sleep - Green

5-18-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green - Yoga
Sleep - Red - Stayed up late online
Always learning.

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Well, that was funa nd exhausting! A few days after my son graduated college the kids started coming! I have been hosting, cooking, cleaning for weeks. I loved every minute but I am glad to get back to normal and on a schedule. My son is in Florida for 5 weeks and it is nice and quiet here (he plays electric guitar) Last week his last friend to leave joined him in recording music and making videos. Oh to be young and dream like that is awesome to see. Anyway, I am good. My husband said to me this morning "You are loosing weight." I haven't weighed but I feel good and encouraged. I am in a groove with No S and feel it is a pretty solid habit. I have had a slight slip here and there but nothing to freak out over. I am doing Yoga M-F, my S days being optional. I found this girl, Yoga with Adriane, on the net and she is an amazing teacher. My body aches are better, not perfect, but I have noticed a remarkable difference. It has enabled me to even garden with the hubby. It is so beautiful here in NC this spring. Maybe that has shaken the winter blues, who knows, but I will take it! Exercise is starting to become a habit and the benefits to Yoga that I feel are motivating me. I am still working on the sleep issue. Going to bed is intact but the morning wake up call needs to change. One step at a time.
Always learning.

osoniye

Post by osoniye » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:22 am

Lovedby2 wrote:I haven't weighed but I feel good and encouraged. I am in a groove with No S and feel it is a pretty solid habit. I have had a slight slip here and there but nothing to freak out over.
Hi Lovedby2- It's great to see you back!
I think those are the best times, when we're busy and happy, and NoS is kind of on autopilot. I'm glad you had a good time with your son after his graduation.
A friend sent me a wedding picture of her son's wedding recently, in NC and the outdoor flowers are just beautiful! I used to get awful alergies in May, but really enjoyed the visual beauty of the flowering bushes and trees.
I'm glad you're seeing results with the exercise and moderate eating habits. I'm sure your husband can tell you as well, or better than the scales can that you are doing well with weight loss!
-Sonya
No Sweets, No Snacks and No Seconds, Except (Sometimes) on days that start with "S".

eschano

Post by eschano » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:50 am

Delightful post to read - thanks, very uplifting.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:58 am

Today is my first N day of the week. Friday and Saturday were my S days and I have to say they were pretty wild. I don't know why, but I felt awful and couldn't wait for today to come. Anyway, other than the wild S days things are pretty status quo with No S. I am liking Yoga a lot and going into my third week of 5 days a week. Now the sleep is still a problem. I am going to start setting my alarm this week to get up earlier. It is, by far my hardest habit to break. Hoping for the best. :roll:

5-3-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green (bedtime)

5-4-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green

5-5-15 and 5-6-15 S days

5-6-15
No S - Green
Exercise - Green
Sleep - Green
Always learning.

osoniye

Post by osoniye » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 am

Well, Lovedby2, you can't fail on an S day! It's great that your N days are so green, and it's highly likely the appeal of the green will start to draw your S days back into place. Wishing you the best!
-Sonya

Lovedby2

Lovedby2

Post by Lovedby2 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:11 am

I keep messing the dates up on my post. :roll: Anyway, today is the Wednesday the 10th so it will not coordinate with my last post. Monday and Tuesday were green for No S and green for sleep. I had a fail on Tuesday for exercise but I will make it up on Saturday. I have started to work on my getting up habit on Monday and so far I have gotten up at the set time for three days.
Always learning.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:12 am

Sounds like you're making some great strides with your goals. Keep up the good work!

Linda