Beeonne checking in hopefully daily

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

beeonne

Beeonne checking in hopefully daily

Post by beeonne » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:09 am

Hello!

I'm 26 years old female from Europe, more specifically from Finland. As a courtesy I'd like to excuse my writing errors in advance.
Where were we? Yes, so 26 years old woman.
I'm 162cm tall and I think that's somewhere around 5 foot 3 inches.
My current weight is 74,3 kg or 163,8 lbs.

My eating history is very disordered, with binge eating being the main problem. For years I tried to fix this with super stupid fad diets. I used to weigh consistently 62 kg (137lbs) for years and in 2016 I managed to basically fast to around 55kg (121lbs). As you already know, it did not last and I shoot up to this (current) weight, which is the highest I've ever been.
I found No S maybe 1-2 years ago, but have been fantasizing of doing some stupid diet again and first getting to a more acceptable weight. I've been in that cycle of fasting and of course binging for a few years and right now I'm just.. done. And if that fasting thing worked for me, it should have maybe .. worked, right?
I think Einstein was the one who said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

So here I am. For the first time in my life my biggest goal isn't some weight, but sanity. With that I'd like to rejoice in my new NSV which happened last night. I was preparing breakfast for tomorrow (which I'm also proud of) and I looked into the freezer to hopefully find some bread. What I didn't expect to find was ice cream, that I bought over a week ago. I had completely forgotten that it was still there. I actually laughed out loud. Not bad for someone who used to down several thousand calories of sugar almost everyday.

Today is day 5 and I've already eaten breakfast and lunch. I'm hoping to join the 21 days club soon.

Almost forgot, but there's another kind of NSV-moment. I don't think about food, unless it's getting near a mealtime. Funny how you're not trying to starve yourself all the time you have time to think about other things. I actually have the mental capacity for hobbies. Wow.

automatedeating

Re: Beeonne checking in hopefully daily

Post by automatedeating » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! Welcome to satisfying moderation, the journey that has great epiphanies (similar to what you've already experienced) with pretty fun regularity.
:-)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/18-25.6; 8/18-24.5; 10/18-23.8;
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
6/20-22.5; 7/20-23.0; 9/20-23.6
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:38 am

Thank you automatedeating for your warm welcome!

Yesterday was a success, so today's day 6.
Last night and this morning I noticed that I wasn't so tragically hungry before or after meals. It was a nice sensation of hunger instead of teeth gritting. I guess my body's starting to notice, that I get to eat in decent intervals, so getting hungry doesn't send panic signals to my brain anymore. I feel balanced.

I almost get emotional because this way of eating feels so good, and I'm only six days in.
I forgot to mention in my first post, that I weigh myself daily. Weighing for me is not a trigger and I use the Libra app, which focuses on the weight trend instead of individual datapoints. Today I weighed 74,1kg (163,3lbs). Logically there's no way to not lose weight like this, because like I said I used to binge several thousands calories almost everyday. And to be honest, I'm not that concerned about weight loss now, which feels weird but very liberating. I'd be fine and happy with maintaining, if I could keep this nice and sane feeling.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:40 pm

You seem to have been made for the style of NoS! Many people work for years to get to what you are already having glimpses of - that peace and acceptance and enjoyment of the journey.

Sometimes I get a little emotional about how NoS has changed my life. I used to have something in my signature line about how NoS started by straightening out my eating routine, but the method spilled over into so many other areas of my life.

Oh, and I weigh myself every day too. I use the Renpho scale/app. It's also not triggering for me. It's just another data point. My fasting blood glucose is another data point, and sometimes that one DOES trigger me! But if it does, it's a good kick in the pants to eat well.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:00 am

Thank you again automated eating!
It's so weird you know, but I think I figured out the reason why this feels so different. Every other diet I've been on has been brought on by the self-hatred and this diet is a result of self love. I can't say that I fully love myself but I definitely despise myself so much less :lol: . Also instead of loving my body, I'm now reaching for body neutrality. My body just is and there's no reason to attach any meaning to it. I like it, because it allows me to notice the things my body can do, instead of how it looks like.

Yesterday was a clear success, so if this one's too, my first week is complete. Funny how last night after dinner I didn't get the slightest bit of hunger and this morning I wasn't hungry at all, but had a small youghurt, just to keep things regular. I really feel full for a long time, which is pretty great.

Scale said 73,6kg (162,2) today.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:47 pm

I describe my eating patterns as "self-care", very similar to what you said about self-love. That powered me through in the early years of NoS, even before I could articulate like you just did! Then, finding foods that I LOVE to eat, but that also are super nourishing to me was a significant turning point for me around year 5. LOL!! That's crazy that it took so long!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:34 am

automatedeating wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:47 pm
I describe my eating patterns as "self-care", very similar to what you said about self-love. That powered me through in the early years of NoS, even before I could articulate like you just did! Then, finding foods that I LOVE to eat, but that also are super nourishing to me was a significant turning point for me around year 5. LOL!! That's crazy that it took so long!
Yes pleasureable and nourishing are key components for me as well!
And 5 years might seem long, but better late than never, right? :)

Scale today: 73.5kg (162lbs)
And now an assortment of musings:
- I am 1/3th of the way done with my first 21 days. Yay me!
- Today's an S-day for me, since I have them on Fri and Sat.
- I arranged a movie night for tonight with my friend and bought some snacks for that occasion last night. It was awesome to buy chips and chocolate, put them in my pantry and not have even an small craving for them! I feel so proud and now I want to fill my pantry with all the sweets, just so that I get to feel this awesome proud feeling.
- I had a few small moments of "hey let's start OMAD again, 'cause you want to be skinny asap for holiday parties". What that actually means is that if I follow that thought, my next move is to binge now, and start tomorrow (and the next I day don't actually pull through). So in fact the sentence actually says "Let's binge now". Therefore I've identified that as my eating disorder voice, so basically nonsense, and there's no logical basis for me to even consider it. It was weird at first to ignore it, since it has pulled me for many years, but since I'm well fed and sane, it's easier.
- My not-really-hungry-phase is continuing. Yesterday I ate lunch, and seven hours later I still wasnt' really hungry. It's super weird, and I'm not even eating that calorically dense meals. Same was this morning and now it's almost lunch time, and just a small inkling of hunger. I've tried to eat even a little, just to tell my brain that no worries, food is coming. I fear that if I skip a meal, my disordered thoughts come knocking - no pounding - at my door.

I had something else I wanted to write about, but now I forgot. I'll come back and edit, if I remember it.
Have a great weekend everyone!

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:14 am

Didn't write yesterday, because I was busy all day. I went to my niece's birthday and visited a couple other relatives too.
I had my 3 meals, plus some cake and sweets. On Friday I had a small bar of chocolate after dinner, but it kinda tasted too sweet. In my last post I told you that I was planning on having a movie night with my friend. She couldn't come, but I still watched the movie and thought that I would want to eat some chips with dip. Didn't. I had a couple, but wasnt' feeling it.. This is the weirdest diet ever :D

If I remember correctly the scale read 73,3kg today. I'm almost halfway done with my first 21 days and still going strong. It's Sunday and even though I didn't really have a lot of esses, I still feel good about it being an N-day again.

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:37 am

Officially halfway done with the first 21 days!
Still going through this not-really-hungry-ever-phase. I try to eat at least something during mealtimes, but this is starting to feel really weird. It's ironic, that when I start to feed myself adequately, I (as in my body) suddenly don't want to eat.
Mind you, I'm aware of portion sizes and I'm 100% sure I'm not serving too much to begin with (calorie wise at least).

Now as I'm writing this I suddenly remember reading about this on eatlikeanormalperson.com .
Spontaneous reduction in calories may be possible – a reduction in hunger

Let’s say that you are significantly overweight, as I was, and suddenly begin feeding your body normal, nourishing, honest meals. Within the first few months or so after resuming normal eating in this way, I found that (again, the reasons for this are pure speculation) my hunger levels dropped off intermittently, quite dramatically.
Perhaps my body knew that I had large energy reserves plastered all over my body (which surely it would, due to leptin signalling, for example) and that after demonstrating that the food supply was very high quality, reliable, and was not likely to disappear (ie I was suddenly fulfilling all nutrient and energy requirements regularly, day after day, and my body could trust on locating the correct nutrition/flavor profiles) that there was no need to demand as many calories. It seemed as though my appetite would dip quite low for a few days, and then rise up again (and of course, I would continue to eat as much as needed to feel completely full and satisfied, so my body NEVER had an occasion where it felt like the food supply had suddenly vanished).
Each time, I would just feed myself as my appetite demanded and then it would drop off again. After a while, as my weight reduced, my hunger became more even and steady. This caused me to lose significantly more weight in the first three months than I *should* have based on estimations of calorie maintenance levels, as conducted at the start of this article.
I can only hypothesise that my body really felt like the enormous weight gain was so detrimental, that once I started feeding my body well, with regularity, it dialed back hunger intermittently to get rid of it. Or perhaps it burned it super efficiently. Either or both mechanisms are plausible. But even if it happens slowly (which it did for me as I leveled out towards my optimal weight in the end) to lose weight naturally, WITHOUT DIFFICULTY, WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTION, HUNGER OR STARVATION IS. JUST. AMAZING! I don’t know how to convey the joy that this brings.
Hmm..

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 pm

I love that, it makes so much sense. I think the key is giving your body the nutrients it needs regularly :)

Jx
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 am

Soprano wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 pm
I love that, it makes so much sense. I think the key is giving your body the nutrients it needs regularly :)

Jx
Yup! I think so too.

Day 13.
Still here! Had a migraine yesterday, so didn't post.
Scale keeps going down. There's not much to report, because I'm not thinking about this diet all the time. Guys, I just love No S so much.

joy&balance

Post by joy&balance » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Love reading your journal, Beeonne. I'm also finally coming at this from a of place not hating myself - so different!

I hope you're feeling better!
10/19 - 146.5 (26.8 BMI)
Goal: 126.0 (23.0 BMI)

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:30 am

joy&balance wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:31 pm
Love reading your journal, Beeonne. I'm also finally coming at this from a of place not hating myself - so different!

I hope you're feeling better!
Thank you joy&balance! It does, doesn't it? I've started to care for myself now, instead of waiting to get skinny first. My days feel whole, instead of gritting my teeth and waiting for a day that would've never come..
And yeah I'm feeling better :) I get migraines about twice a month, so I'm used to it :D
I'm on day fourteen and according to my habit app it's the longest I've done any diet. Ever. My previous longest streak was 10 days and it was in Feb this year. This feels silly, that I don't even feel like I'm doing anything and the scale keeps pointing in the right direction. I will share my weight graph with you all once I'm done with the 21 days.

Yesterday I got some urges to do a fad diet again. It's funny, because I really think it's my binge brain gasping for air, since I haven't given it the time of day for awhile. Like I said in one of my previous posts, going on a diet is basically code word for a binge, since I always justify my binges with starting a new diet the next day. The urges were triggered by seeing some super cool skinny girls on instagram, but now that I'm well fed it didn't take that much of an effort to dismiss them.

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 am

How poignant!
I'm subscribed to Never Binge Again- newsletter and just got their latest email:
Why People Jump from Diet to Diet

The very best Boxers have a unique ability...

They know how to "trash talk"...

They'll use TV interviews, social media and really every opportunity they have to tell their would be opponent how weak he is, how they're going to break him, leave him bloodied on the boxing-ring floor...

How they'll humiliate him in front of his family and friends...how he's worthless, stupid loser who doesn't stand a chance of winning...

They do this all the way up to the fight...

Even inside the ring they KEEP trash talking...

Because when trash talk succeeds it gets the other guy to forget his plan, to forget the technique he spent years perfecting, to act out of fear and anger...

Which is exactly when they calmly step up that poor other guy and knock him out :-(

Well, I've got news for you...

Your Pig does the same thing to get you to jump from diet to diet...

It says something like...

"Hey... we’ve tried this diet for a whole week (or month, etc) now and not only haven't we lost any weight, we actually gained a little...and we even had to cheat a bunch because obviously this is NOT the diet for us... so lets just try the next one. In the meantime though, we can have us a big hairy Binge, can't we? Pretty please!!?"

We call it the "Grass is greener on the other side" Squeal, which your Pig uses to get you to forsake your plan and all the progress you've made in mastering ANY particular diet.

What you really need to do pick ANY reasonable diet that feels right for you and stick with it until you master it... until you can follow its rules without bingeing and/or overeating.

The grass isn't greener on the other side, the grass is greener where it's watered!

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:42 pm

What you really need to do pick ANY reasonable diet that feels right for you and stick with it until you master it... until you can follow its rules without bingeing and/or overeating.

The grass isn't greener on the other side, the grass is greener where it's watered!
This is fantastic!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:34 am

18th day! I'm so close to joining the 21 day club!
The weekend was so busy. Friday was the first time I had an urge to have a midnight snack and gladly it's a S day for me. It's almost that time of the month for me, so I guess that's why I had the urge.
On Saturday I went to a girls' night and had a few drinks and sweets. I had been sober for 43 days before that and even though it didn't get out of hand, it strengthened my resolve to not drink. Drinking messes up my sleep and this year the drinking has gotten a little out of hand a few times..
On Sunday I had quite a lazy day, but I did manage to continue my dining table refinishing project.
Today was the first day that the scale had went up instead of down :D I bet my cycle is about to start today.

joy&balance

Post by joy&balance » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:34 pm

So close, Beeonne! You can do it!!

I hear you on the drinking. I'm basically doing Glass Ceiling right now; might do Dry January. Can be really challenging when out with friends, though. :D
10/19 - 146.5 (26.8 BMI)
Goal: 126.0 (23.0 BMI)

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Congrats on your green days!

And definitely when I get "urges" to eat junk there's always something there - the need for comfort, fatigue, and probably hormonal changes as well. Good for you to just notice those when they appear. Then offer something else "comforting" to yourself as a way of showing self-care to yourself. :-)

And the limiting alcohol thing - I'm right there with you! - as I think you know, I've been alcohol free for more than 200 days now!! I don't think I ever want to go back because I am not one of those people that can have just a drink now or then. It seems to rapidly become a daily thing for me. It's like I drink just enough to "take the edge off". The biggest difference is that now I am so much more productive and engaged with life. I definitely used alcohol to numb out from life.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Thank you both for your continuing support! <3
This is just a quick check in, because my week is super busy! Like I mentioned earlier I'm renovating my (first own) home, that I bought in the spring and since I live by myself I'm doing the work mostly by myself too.. I'm also waiting to find out if I got into a Uni, which kinda stresses me out as it might change my life for the next 3,5 years. There's also a couple of graduation and christmas parties that I'm partly hosting and I also own an active young dog and have a full-time job so things are little hectic :D I'm still chugging along though and quite frankly I think I could not handle all this, if my eating wasn't in order. I might not check in tomorrow, but definitely on Friday, when I come and claim my 21 day club badge, so beware! :D
20 days done and counting. Haven't been binge free this long for.. at least three years. Love, love this. Love this community. Have a great week everyone!

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Hey guys!
Still doing No S. My life has been crazy lately, so I havent had the time to post.
My weight has gone down about 3 kg (about 6,6lbs) and everything has been going smoothly. When I was on my period my lost hunger came back in full force, but now it has settled down again. This week I have a non-weekend S-day, because December 6th is our Independence Day and we are going to have a party with friends and food.

It's crazy that I've been doing No S for over a month now and even lost weight while living and eating like a normal person. I also measured my waist and I've lost just under 4cm (1.57 inches).

alene1

Post by alene1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Beeonne, it sounds like you are doing just wonderfully! So happy for you to be binge free. That is something that I struggle with too.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:43 pm

Are you from Finland? :-)

What great success you are having with your moderate eating! How wonderful!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:29 pm

automatedeating wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:43 pm
Are you from Finland? :-)

What great success you are having with your moderate eating! How wonderful!
Yup! Born and raised :)

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Congratulations so pleased for you

Jx
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:25 am

Hi guys!

It's been a little over a year since I've posted. Look, I kinda feel ashamed for this.. This is funny since this is an internet forum and nothing that serious but I really fell of the wagon. I have gained weight like crazy and now I weigh about 84kg! And all because despite having success with NOS my binge eating brain had other plans. I think this year has been shitty for most of us though. Some good things have happened also, thank god. I quit smoking over 8 months ago and I'm very proud of that. I also finally got into Uni and started my studies this fall.

It's so crazy to think that if I hadn't quit NOS, where I could be right now weight wise and mental wise too. But you know who wins, right? The one who never gives up. That's why I'm here again and starting to write again in my thread. Today is day one of my new No S journey. I did the 21 day boogie before and I can do it again.

It is good to be back guys.

MD

Post by MD » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:03 pm

Welcome back, Beeonne,
I too have neglected both this everyday systems site and my practice of the No S diet for way too long.

I like the goal of 21 days of No S in a row, and my goal is to write a reminder in my daily to do list to practice the diet, practice it, and after 21 days building the habit, I plan to reward myself with a post in this forum:

Everyday Systems -> Bulletin Boards -> No S Diet -> Daily Check In -> The 21(day) Club

Cheers!
MD
PS: check out https://reinhard.libsyn.com/timebox-lord

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:41 pm

Welcome back to you both.

Giving up smoking is a great achievement.

Good luck both

Jx

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:20 pm

Welcome back and Onward! :-)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:41 pm

Hi guys and thanks for the warm wishes!!
Right after I posted I got sick.. Thankfully it's just the common cold and not the you-know-what.
I'm still sick and getting stir-crazy 'cause I've been home alone with my girl (dog). I've been eating what's in my pantry and copious amounts of hot chocolate. I haven't binged and honestly my appetite has been down because first my throat was so sore and now I just can't taste anything :D
Well technically sick days are s days anyway!

Right now I'm dreaming of some hot split pea soup. My dad promised to go the the grocery store for me tomorrow. All the grocery store deliveries are packed right now as you can imagine.

I hope you all are healthy and merry Christmas <3

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:22 am

Ha! No taste? It COULD be COVID, after all! That test is far from perfect.... ! :wink: And yes, absolutely sick days are S Days!

Yummmm split pea soup really really sounds delicious to me right now.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:30 am

Haha thank god no! My inability to taste was due to classic congestion :lol:
I'm almost back to my normal self now. Only problem I have right now is that I've been awake through the whole night. It's 7 am here and man I'm finally tired, but really don't want to sleep and mess up my rhythm completely. I guess my body decided that it had had enough of resting and it's going to the opposite direction now. I try to keep myself busy for at least 12 hours now before going to bed.

Eating wise I've been doing nicely. My only problem is the same from round 1 last year: the urge to diet extremely and get rid of this fat! Which - like I investigated last year - is my binge brain trying to get me to binge.

Sorry for possible typos, my brain is really not working right now and this isn't even my native language. :lol:

Soprano

Post by Soprano » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:59 am

Resist that diet gremlin, the fat will go.

Jx

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:51 pm

What is your native language? For what it's worth, I would have never guessed!

I've gained 10 pounds this year and I'm also feeling a bit more of the frantic "diet gremlin", as Soprano put it. But definitely resist it we must. I'm trying to put my frantic energy into getting work done rather than controlling my food overly much.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

beeonne

Post by beeonne » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:32 am

I had a few dances with the diet gremlin, but it's gone now again :) Not slain forever I guess, but atleast I know it's tactics.
NOS is going nicely! I've been super busy now that the holidays are over.. There's not much to report. :)
automatedeating wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:51 pm
What is your native language? For what it's worth, I would have never guessed!

I've gained 10 pounds this year and I'm also feeling a bit more of the frantic "diet gremlin", as Soprano put it. But definitely resist it we must. I'm trying to put my frantic energy into getting work done rather than controlling my food overly much.
I'm Finnish! And haha thanks!
It's an excellent idea to put that energy into good use, I try to apply that for myself aswell.