MustLoseWeight Daily Check In

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Mustloseweight

MustLoseWeight Daily Check In

Post by Mustloseweight » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:58 pm

Started a new thread as the old one escaped!

Big fat gold star 🌟. for me today. Very happy.

Three meals, three plates, no sweet, no seconds, no snacks - sorted! In future a gold star 🌟 for me means just that!

April 15 🌟
April 16 🌟
April 17 😭
April 18 πŸ’²
April 19 πŸ’²
April 20
April 21
April 22
April 23
April 24
April 25
April 26 πŸŽ‰ My Birthday! πŸŽ‰