Sinnie's 2013 Check in

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:26 am

Awww Tessy you're awesome - I needed to hear that!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Binged the last two nights. I know it's not hunger related. I've been stressed and feeling overwhelmed this week, both work and home. I compensate by eating to feel better and numb it out.

ANyways, today is a long day at work because it's parent teacher interviews so ill be here until 7 or 8. I'm not feeling hungry today at all. I am eating because it's fun to eat, but my tummy is not desiring food. I waited an extra two hours to eat lunch.

B: oatmeal/yogurt/flax/berry/nuts
L: turkey/ham, potato, cabbage/beans, small apple, mini pumpkin cheesecake no topping
D: Sandwich (crispy chicken) it was very good. I wasn't hungry but thought it'll be a long time until I eat and I dont want to get shaky during interviews. I also got a V8 Splash juice. I almost got a donut but stuck to just coffee.
Last edited by Sinnie on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tessytwinkle

Post by Tessytwinkle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Stress, fearfulness, tiredness, feeling overwhelmed, these are our trigger points dear Sinnie. Look at the overall picture and you are doing so well. This too shall pass. The weekend is just around the corner and you will settle. I'm really rooting for you :)
Tessy

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Much, much appreciated Tessy. This board feels like it's family in a way. I look forward to reading about everyone and know i'll get the best support I could imagine xo

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:43 am

*hugs* Sinnie!

It's hard to resist the comfort of food when you're getting stress from all angles. I hope you're able to relax a bit this weekend & start fresh on Monday maybe.

Hang in there!

Linda
:twisted: SW: 210 lbs
CW: 172
GW:160

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks, Linda. I have been doing pretty shabby this week. Hope to at least make today better.

B: cereal, milk, toast w/ pb, decaf with half & half
L: small bit of yesterday's leftover sandwich, another sandwich (meat on a kaiser), plain yogurt, small apple, juice

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Well, I have been doing very poorly. It is okay, I am just going to pick myself up and keep going forward. I know what works; I should stop trying new things. If I stress about nutrition/health, I binge...on crappy stuff. Go figure.

I am in the last trimester now (28 weeks) and the goal is to gain 10 or so lbs approximately. Let's see if I can manage that.

B: homemade pumpkin coffee cake with a cup of black decaf. Loved it.

L: sweet kale salad, leftover fruit pieces, small deli sandwich, peach
Last edited by Sinnie on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imogen Morley

Post by Imogen Morley » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Hang in there, Sinnie. I feel your pain.
In the words of Winston Churchill: "If you're going through hell, keep going". And another quote I'm especially fond of, from Discworld book series, fits SO WELL into NoS lifestyle: "No excuses. No excuses at all. Once you had a good excuse, you opened the door to bad excuses".

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Love those quotes. Need to write them down somewhere.
Sunday went pretty well. No Binging finally!

Breakfast was another slice of pumpkin coffee cake with black decaf, a peach, and plain yogurt.

Lunch is pumpkin ricotta ravioli, leftover veg (carrots, peas, kale, spinach), piece of pesto feta bread, raspberries and plain yogurt.

Dinner was a bowl of chili topped w/ sour cream and cheese, low sugar juice, a peach...then I picked a bit: pb, a small banana popsicle coated with dark chocolate, bite of cheesecake, some milk.

EDIT: Hmm, binged tonight. Feeling pretty frustrated (and like my stomach can't hold the capacity, it literally feels SOOO stretched. I know it'll feel awful but the mouth feel of food is more important). I was certainly not hungry. I was simply using food as entertainment. I'm totally stuffed, but eating is just such a pleasurable way to pass the time when I'm by myself.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Not really sure what I'm doing. Snacking/picking at food a lot.

Trying to do 3 meals today. Milk in between if necessary. Back to basics.

B: 2 slices cinnamon bread (homemade) with butter; decaf latte; banana
small coffee w/ 1 cream/sugar
L: chili; multigrain bun; peach
D:

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Hang in there Sinnie!!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:58 am

Thanks for the support Linda. I binged AGAIN tonight. I was agitated and turned to food again. It starts off being all "I need the nutrition" to a point I really have no idea how much is too little or too much. SO frustrated I just want to cry, but not sure what to cry about. This is in my control. Why cant I get it right?

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:55 am

Sorry Sinnie! :/

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Oh, Sinnie, I'm sorry you are frustrated and discouraged. One tiny idea that may or may not be helpful: how about eating some gigantic meals so that you are so stuffed for a couple of days it overrides your desire to snack/binge? Perhaps this suggestion is a little naive. I apologize ahead of time if it is way too simplistic a suggestion! But hang in there, good luck, you are such an inspiration to others.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/18-25.6; 8/18-24.5; 10/18-23.8;
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
6/20-22.5; 7/20-23.0; 9/20-23.6
4/21 - 25.2

Kittykat150

Post by Kittykat150 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 pm

It's sounds like me before my monthly visit. Could it be hormonal fluctuations? I know that it is still frustrating, no matter what the reason, but maybe you would be less angry with yourself if you thought of these swings as a normal part of pregnancy. Patience and kindness and persistence. I hope you feel better.
Kat
"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 pm

My apologies for taking so long to update. I appreciate the thoughts so much really. The issue with gigantic meals is my stomach is very small these days...although meals dont seem to cause the concern come to think of it, but when I snack...oh boy it feels like I'm gonna burst. I have continually been snacking at night in secret. I am so full when I do it it doesnt even taste good. But it's entertainment, the only way I can put it. WEIRD. My life isn't that boring, really ;)

I am at 138.5 which isn't THAT bad given the amounts I've been putting back. We even went out for wings last night.

I want to do 3 meals. I am going to strive for that today. I am going to forget about S days for now, because being pregnant seems like a bad time to gorge on junk if I let myself.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi Sinnie--
Congrats on your pregnancy! I am not sure how far along you are, but I know that in my first trimesters I pretty much lived on dry cheerios--I had to carry them with me everywhere and nibble throughout the day or I was throwing up. I guess during second trimesters I could have NoSed. But 3rd trimester? No way! I was cranky, tired, and my stomach could only hold a little food at a time (part of the problem of being only 5'2'' -- come to think of it, you're only 5'1'', right?!).
So, I'm right there with the posters that encourage you to have grace for yourself and your body while it is growing a baby! :)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks automated! I am 29 weeks. I've had a fairly uneventful pregnancy, I have been quite lucky. I am also 5'2! It seems I am able to eat large meals, but once I start picking after/snacking, that's when I feel the really uncomfortable stretching. EEK! Hate that!

Well, yesterday was a little scary. I hadn't really felt the baby move much over the weekend. So Sunday late afternoon, DH said lets go to the hospital just to reassure you. Turns out everything is fine, but baby has moved to a breech position. Hope she turns around again!

I am feeling pretty good about getting back on track. Striving for three healthy, filling meals today.

Breakfast was a loaded veggie/cheese/egg on cheesebun, 1.5 glasses milk, half-caf coffee with whole milk & half&half

Lunch was instant steel cut oats (I added powdered milk, prunes, walnuts, flax and poured hot water over); grapes

Dinner was a big bowl of leek potato soup sprinkled with cheddar, some cheesy pasta, 1/2 apple, few grapes.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Last night I wanted to snack before bed, had a stressful long day, but took a cup of very lightly sweetened hot chocolate to bed and went to sleep.

I finally made a list of advantages to waiting for meals as Oolala suggested awhile back. I had been meaning to get around to it, but was avoiding the task for some reason. But I did it, and it helped me stay on track yesterday! I need to keep reading it over and over. I still need to make a list of the ways eating outside of meals makes me feel.

B: 2 slices toast w/ unsweetened peanut butter & jam; orange
L: cheese bun w/ turkey, cheese & veg; peach and grapes

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:04 am

Yay for progress! Oolala has great ideas! :D

Tessytwinkle

Post by Tessytwinkle » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi Sinnie, a list of reasons to be patient with our food sounds like a great idea. If you have to read them lots them that means to me that they are working because each time you reach for your list you are not reaching for a nibble!!

Hot chocolate at bedtime is a good way to gentle your body and brain into sleep I think, and you need a good sleep when you are growing a little person . Hang in there you are doing great :)
Tessy

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks, Tess!

I am coming down with a cold. I need to rest more but there is just no time.

Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal made with milk, and walnuts thrown in. Also had a smaller bowl of high fibre cereal with milk. I also made tea/hot water with lemon and honey.

Lunch was broccoli soup, cheese bun w/ butter, cheese string, peach (which I couldnt eat, it had gone bad).

Dinner will probably be chicken soup with homemade dumplings (I just mix flour, eggs), sausage, and I've got tons of peppers to use up, plus avocados :S)

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:24 pm

At home sick today. I needed a day off that's for sure.

B: decaf coffee with cream and fruit n fibre muffin from McD's
L: goulash (this mixture of sauerkraut and pork), orange pepper strips with ranch, peach and 1/2 cheese bun with butter.
D:

Imogen Morley

Post by Imogen Morley » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:38 am

How are you holding up?

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Thank you for checking up on me. I've been doing better than before, but no where near where I want.

Saturday I managed with three meals. Sunday was my baby shower and I did not overeat!

Yesterday (Monday)
No snacks :D
No seconds :D
No sweets :( I got stressed over a conversation DH and I had, and immediately comforted myself with two small hershey chocolates and few bites of cupcake & an apple square.

Today (Tuesday): Hopefully it stays this way!
No sweets :D

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 pm

I was just about to snack on chocolates in my desk drawer. I really wanted some. I opened it, and then said, almost out loud "not allowed, forget about it". I closed the drawer and did just that.

It seems the more effort I put in every day, just trying to do Vanilla, does eventually sit well and start to work. Amazing.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Yay!!!! :D

eschano

Post by eschano » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 am

Fantastic! Well done and inspiring :D
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

Imogen Morley

Post by Imogen Morley » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 am

I need to follow your example. I could really use a role model right now :)
Remember how we used to rebel against vanilla No S? The longer I'm here, though, the more I think we NEED it. We may not like it much, we may whine about it at times, but it's a loving, tough parent who protects us against ourselves.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Thanks you guys!!! What motivation to read your comments.
Imogen, I hear you. I did a bit of reading on old threads for motivation, and realized that weight and all that aside, it's about TRAINING your appetite. It doesn't matter if im hungry, full, craving, stressed...my appetite is a dumb animal that NEEDS to be ignored. Kind of like my parents new adopted rescue dog. She jumps. When I fold my arms and turn around and ignore her, she stops. My urge to eat at all times is most like the same. I eat at mealtimes and my appetite can cry, beg, plead, negotiate but again whether I'm starving or totally not interested in eating...I have to eat. It can be a lot or a little, but it's my only eating opportunity so I better take it. Eventually, I know I'll only get hungry at those times. My issue arose with mods where I kept making exceptions. Long term compliance, I need pretty hard and fast rules. Totally black and white. If I am allowed to make a decision, I'll usually make a bad one. One little chocolate sometimes works; most of the time it turns into 7 and then something else and something else.

Having said all that, yesterday was a little date with DH at Starbucks, and I told myself no dessert but allowed a short size salted caramel mocha. Sort of a cross between bending the rules but still holding onto habit by no chewing food. It worked.

I hope to really give this a go. I was considering waiting until after the baby is born, but that is not until January, and a lot of bad habits could really form in the meantime, I'll continue eating crap and binging which is good for no one, plus I'll probably gain too much weight.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

No sweets :D

B: unsweetened pb and low sugar jam sandwich (on some kind of german rye/sourdough bread - couldnt totally finish); banana; all-fruit shake in vitamix

L: leftovers of mashed sweet potato, sauteed bell peppers and few bites pork; 2 small plums, apple, and prune/walnut mix

D: few bites veal chop, 1 chicken leg, pesto pasta sprinkled with cheese, small dinner roll w/ butter and peas/carrots w/ butter.

I am going to Starbucks again tonight with friends. Will probably get any drink I feel like. No eating though.
Last edited by Sinnie on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jw

Post by jw » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:37 pm

You're on a roll, Sinnie! Fantastic!
"The second you overcomplicate it is the second it becomes the thing for which it is a corrective." -- El Fug

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you, thank you JW! It feels great! I really want something to nibble on after dinner, before Starbucks....but this is where vanilla is so needed...I just told myself that's too bad because under no circumstances am I allowed!!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Yay Sinnie--you're doing great. Your post is right on target. Don't give yourself any wiggle room. Three plates w drinks in between as needed. That's it. It's hard at first but soon the rewards of eating in this way will be so great that you won't want to eat any other way.

Keep up the great work and mochas are fair game in my book. Drinks are much easier to modify later (I've switched to skinny mochas most days) but get that food where it belongs and everything will start to come together for you.

Linda

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Yes Linda, exactly! I totally agree. Having said that, I did slip up last night, but NOT at Starbucks. Actually, there I only had some of a drink (Caramel brulee latte which surprisingly wasn't that sweet), but there were SAMPLES. Can you imagine me sitting in front of cake balls and brownies for two hours without touching one!?!?

But, when I got home I had an orange, apple and slice of bread with pb and jam, and small glass of milk. A meal, really. I didn't need it. I was sort of hungry, but could and should have waited until breakfast, which clearly I wasn't hungry for. Lesson learned. Definitely worth it to be reallllly strict about eating times.

UPDATE MIDDAY: I feel tired, stressed, irritated and lethargic. The students are trying my nerves today. I am happy I get to leave early today for an appointment after all my classes are done. I wanted to dive into the halloween chocolates in my drawer, but decided to just wait for lunch. It seems once you've made the decision to JUST STOP, it gets easier.

B: decaf soy latte (homemade), walnuts, 2 small plums
L: leftover pasta and veal; apple
D: 2 eggs, 2 soy patties (small), barley soup, 2 toast w/ butter, other w/ pb, 1 piece banana square (sweet), half glass all fruit shake.

Then I came home and binged awhile later. I knew having that one, seriously ONE, little tiny soy nut, just to try....would set me up to fail completely. CUrious how that works. I already felt like a failure b/c I had the extra slice of toast w/ pb and banana loaf as mentioned above, after my official plate. So I was sorta already in that mode because I didn't live up to the letter of the law. I just wanted to try that stupid soy nut. It turned into a whole bunch of trying things. Oh boy!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 pm

A new day and I'm trying again. I was going to start calorie counting again, but then decided this morning that they only way I'll get this is to keep trying. So I removed from my lunch bag the one little chocolate I had for my oatmeal this morning.

B: apple, oatmeal, banana
L: barley soup, handful of soy nuts, almonds and dried figs, 6-inch ham/cheese sub from Subway
D: cevapcici, rice and stirfry veg

As long as dinner goes as planned, I'm golden today. I kind of changed up lunch realizing soup and that mixture might not be enough until dinner, so I went to subway as well, but it was all eaten at the same time so I dont think I blurred the lines too much.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 pm

So I did cave last night. I snacked but nothing extreme. Since my weight is remaining stable (138.5 this morning), I'm not too anxious.

I overate midday today but perhaps I'll compensate with a veggie laden dinner if I ever get my appetite back.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 am

A great S day! I followed the rules while indulging a bit.

B: whole grain french toast (2) with real maple, berries and 2 plums

L: homemade lentils (blueskighs recipe from her old thread, super delish), 1/2 crispy roti, frozen cherries/pomegranate seeeds

D: chinese food (multiple servings), slice cake (someones bday).

I feel great. Not overfull but totally satisfied.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Another day to keep trying. Forgetting about what I did yesterday, not worrying about what i'll do tomorrow. Let's get TODAY right :)

Breakfast was coffee with evaporated milk, 2 veggie breakfast patties, 1 brioche bun toasted w/ butter and low sugar jam, small plum & apple.

Lunch was lentil curry again, a blueberry yogurt, and an apple with a wedge light laughing cow cheese.

Dinner was veggie lasagna and frozen veg w/ butter.

Went to Starbucks with another friend and got a gingerbread latte. I decided I like the "idea" of the drink better than the drink itself. I like hot beverages HOT, like to cup my hands around it and sip slowly. But even though I ask for extra hot it's still barely lukewarm the past few times. For $5, I think I'll stick to coffee/tea next time.

Anyways, when I got home I had some dried fruit/nuts, fruit and small piece of lasagna. A less than perfect day but that's OK! Moving on!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Three meals here we go!

Breakfast was a grainy tortilla w/ an egg/2 veg patties/cheese (ate half?), slice bread with pb, fruit bottom strawberry yogurt cup.

Lunch was another bowl of lentils, the rest of that egg thing from breakfast, a small plum, a grapefruit, dried fruit/nuts/soybeans.

Dinner was leftover lasagna, frozen veg and sauteed kale with bacon. Then I ended with a soy latte (small, homemade) and a tiny piece of cake, maybe 4 bites :)

That's it folks! NO more eating today and I feel totally good. Not sure why I had the cake as I didn't really feel like it (in fact I ate dinner hours later than normal but did not feel hungry STILL). But I made this odd decision earlier in the day that I would have a few bites of cake after dinner just to prove to myself I could do it :lol:
Last edited by Sinnie on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Imogen Morley

Post by Imogen Morley » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm curious: how strictly (or at all) do you adhere to one plate rule and how early before a meal do you start experiencing mild hunger?

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:20 pm

How strictly I adhere to the one plate rule: to answer this question, truthfully, it's almost never. I just find it too squishy on my plate, it kinda bothers me when dressing goes everywhere and I've never found it particularly helpful. Having said that, I do *try* to follow it, sometimes. But, back many months ago before being preggers, I did not find it was the thing that impacted my weight. I sorta know how much to eat at a meal, and can semi-well gauge that by my hunger level - so let's say I take a piece of lasagna that's too small, I don't feel bad taking more if I need it...I totally see the slippery slope there for a lot of people though.

How early I start experiencing hunger before a meal: often not until right before. I tend to eat meals when it's time to eat, which unfortunately as of late means I am not hungry. I also just have had a decreased appetite this whole pregnancy. I eat also just b/c its fun and I can. I suppose I also feel less hunger b/c my meals are probably bigger. Like a couple years ago on No S I used to have just a slice of toast w/ pb for breakfast, now it's like almost triple. My schedule now means I need to eat brekkie at 6am and lunch is at 11am which I am never hungry for. Dinner tends to be early as well, about 4pm-5pm or so, and I am sorta kinda hungry then.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm

So far, so good today!

Breakfast was slice toast with pb, 2 small plums, and a blueberry yogurt.

Lunch is the last of the lasagna, kale, an apple, and mini chocolate.

I had to wait again until 6:30-7pm for dinner. It was fine. I had a very lightly sweetened hot chocolate after work. I wonder why I used to get so shaky - doesn't happen anymore. Anyways, ate 2 wings, 1 chicken leg, some kale, some spinach salad and rice/potatoes. A small piece of lemon tart.

I did end up having 1/2 piece of bread with pb & j while making lunches. I stopped it there - it was a less than perfect day, but I just kept telling myself exactly that - IT WAS JUST A LESS THAN PERFECT DAY! Keep on keeping on!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Breakfast was cereal (high fiber and kashi) with milk; small decaf reg at Tims; apple; yogurt; 1/4 pb&j sandwich

Lunch is a small bowl lentils, 1 pizza bun and garden salad with ranch - not bad pretty tasty :)
Last edited by Sinnie on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Overall sounds like you're doing great Sinnie!!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Well thank you Linda :D I think I'm starting to get this licked :P

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:16 am

So excited for you and your pregnancy, Sinnie. I bet you are just super cute pregnant. ;)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:35 pm

hehe thank you automated! :lol: My family seems to think i'm huge, but literally everyone else I come across thinks my bump is so small!!! (for how far along). A lady at work just said to me "so are you due in april with all the others?" and I'm like no I am due in early January!! hehehe.

Today has been another good day that previously would have gone off the rails because of some poor virtual plating. Not anymore! I've given up perfection.

Breakfast was provided at work - 1/2 bagel w/ cream cheese, some fruit, mini croissant, yogurt & granola.

Lunch was another 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, few bites of coffee cake, an apple, small plum, and open faced sandwich with deli meat, cheese and tomato!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:05 am

That's the attitude! Perfection tends to really trip us up.

Wow January is right around the corner. So exciting!!

jw

Post by jw » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:14 pm

I love to see how you've eased up on yourself and just accepted what works for you, Sinnie! You sound so much more relaxed now about your eating and everything else! That's real progress!
"The second you overcomplicate it is the second it becomes the thing for which it is a corrective." -- El Fug

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Thank you, JW and Linda! I do feel differently now. I've accepted that 100% of the time, my goal needs to be 3 meals a day. Anything outside is just considered imperfect, but somehow that structure day in day out provides me comfort and relief. S days aren't for me. If I want a dessert, I have it with a meal. Otherwise, I do the best I can and try to get back on track at the next meal, not the next day or after the weekend etc.

This weekend was certainly less than stellar. I snacked at night.

Monday's meals...
Breakfast was a pb & j sandwich, 2 small plums and coffee with evap. milk

Lunch was lentil soup, bread stick with cheese, some coleslaw (few bites) and a huge apple!

Dinner was a bowl of noodles and broth, some spinach, two cevapcici, rice and peas, an orange and half a cookie.

I had a lightly sweet hot choc after work literally two chips. S-DD wanted to try them so I had two with her. So happy I didn't touch anything else! A new feat!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Did alright yesterday, a little bit of snacking but nothing extreme. Need to work on that - I want to stick to three solid meals ONLY! And milk for a snack!

Wednesday's food is...

Breakfast: serving oatmeal with one square chocolate on top; small plum, dried fruit/nuts (apricots, prunes, figs, almonds) and 2 jolly rancher chewy candies. Black coffee.

Lunch: chilli (ground beef, beans, veggies, small bit of cheese), low sugar juice box, big handful of chips, small apple and yogurt :D Maybe too much junk today?

Today turned out pretty horrendously. There is just a lot of stress and impending change in my life right now, and I guess I'm one that just loves excuses :roll:

I was exhausted, stressed, overwhelmed..yadda yadda...you get the picture..at work today and sooo fatigued. I started snacking on those jolly ranchers and then dove into the halloween chocolate. I felt so sick after.

For dinner I had pasta, fish sticks, some tomato salad.

I picked a little while cleaning up - spoon of pb, a cookie, almonds.

I'm just so tired. I have so much to take care of. I feel like there are people to help and yet I am totally alone. I like routine and feeling capable of handling things, but right now feel like time can't stretch enough for everything I have to do and I'm going to forget something.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:12 pm

I had quite the binge last night (chips, few bowls of cereal etc) NOT at all hungry, just to make myself feel better. Anyways, it did anything but, and I still have stomachache this morning. Sigh.

B: apple and cheese
L: chili and pasta; fruit

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Sorry you're dealing with so much stress right now. Remember the best thing you can do for yourself is to stick with NoS. Then you won't have to deal with a stomachache & bad feels from eating in a chaotic way on top of all the stress.

Just mark it & move on to the next meal!

Linda

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:41 am

Thanks Linda, great advice. I did better today! Lack of appetite though, kind of like the first trimester where I just did not feel like eating. Once I start, I seem to be okay, but hunger signals are non-existant. I read it could be the baby taking up too much room and my stomach being squished. Who knows.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:23 pm

The weekend was OK. Nothing to really write about. I tried to stick to three meals but it didn't happen. No binging either though.

I am still a bit stressed but trying to contain it.

Anyways, today's food...(I like keeping track, I think it gives me a frame to stay in when I'm eating so I'm not posting a million things I've picked at!).

Breakfast was slice toast w/ pb & banana, 1 fried egg, 1 piece homemade cinnamon bread roll and glass of milk.

Lunch was 2 small whole grain tortilla's with marble cheese, an apple, dried soybeans/dried fruit (maybe 4 prunes/4 apricots).

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:09 pm

I have been gone awhile but still reading and NoSing. Or trying my best to. I should not be so hard on myself. Even my "half-essed" attempts during this pregnancy have been fruitful. I realized I've only gained in the range of 20 lbs so far and people left and right are telling me I look fabulous. I should have stressed less and trusted No S more. It works.

Anyways, I started reading about French Women Don't Get Fat stuff and it totally made me start feeling nervous and anxious. Sometimes I don't want to eat slow; sometimes I don't want to pay attention; sometimes I don't want healthy meals. I quickly reverted back to No S mentality and feel 100 000 000 times better.

I am due in about a month or so (34 weeks) and just want to enjoy the next while and spend this time preparing for baby. It's overwhelming. I hope I can do it. My inner perfectionist is going crazy.

I am also so nervous about the birth. I had to see an anesthesiologist (sp?) because when I was a kid I had surgery for scoliosis where they puts rods in my back. My OB wasn't sure about an epidural. Turns out, the surgery complicates things a lot and the anesthesiologist said she probably would not do an epidural and if I needed a c-section (which I'm now obsessed with the idea b/c at 28 weeks she was breech) I will need to be knocked out with a general. I left that appointment and cried the whole way home. I already feel like I lost out on so much of this process b/c I needed fertility help. Now you're telling me I can't be there when she's born??? I'm totally panicked. I am 100% okay with no epidural. I am freaking out over the possibility of a c-section. So worried.

Anyways, I should get back to the point of this thread. My food intake:

The past two days have been good, with a little bit of picking/snacking.

Today:
Breakfast was a bread roll with peanut butter and full fat flavoured yogurt with blueberries and granola.

Lunch was pasta, salad and an apple (still a bit hungry though).

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:00 am

Hi Sinnie--

I don't expect to alleviate your anxiety with one casual post, but i can't help but chime in, for what it's worth.

I had 2 unwanted C-sections, I have 2 rambunctious boys. One of them I didn't get to hold for a day because he had a rough start. And I can promise you that, like NoS, parenting is a marathon, not a sprint. It's one day/event/issue at a time. If birth day is a "red" day (meaning you are knocked out when you want to be greeting baby) I promise you that there will be many many more days to try being the mommy you want to be. :) Thank God! because I am the QUEEN of red days when it comes to parenting! Ha, ha, parenting has forced me to be able to laugh at myself.

Please take care. I am excited for you and hope that all goes according to your hopes for the delivery. :) I know it is important to you to be wide-eyed when you and baby meet each other! And I know she is a lucky little child to have you for her mommy.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm

That is a very sweet and thoughtful post Automatedeating. I appreciate you sharing your experience and can absolutely see what you're saying. I guess it's hard to see far right now, I'm so "in the moment"...just trying to get through these last few weeks of work and preparing everything. I can't imagine what it's going to be like.

I binged last night. Felt awful then and this morning. Ehhh.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm still around and feeling pretty...excited? Nervous? I'm due in weeks time, which technically means it could be sooner or later. I feel GREAT. I've been so lucky with my pregnancy - I wouldn't even know I was pregnant by how I feel - I walk normally, no back pain, etc, I actually forget sometimes and have to feel my belly to make sure she is still there!

I strive for 3 meals but always end up snacking/binging out of boredom or whatnot. I figure it's okay because I am not gaining weight anymore (I read in the last few weeks it tapers off). It's only been about 20 lbs according to *my* scale, but the doctor hasn't said a word. I never went hungry once, but I also feel a little cheated that I never got one single craving the entire time. I never felt super hungry and actually my blood sugar was more stable than it's ever been and I could go much longer between meals without feeling a thing. Who expects that??? I really wanted the crazy weird cravings but oh well.

I am excited to really go full throttle with 3 meals once she is born. No more messing around because now I say "well, I'm pregnant, gotta take advantage a little..." and go a bit crazy (which I always regret b/c it hurts soooo bad, there is VERY little room in there).

So today is exactly 36 weeks and I weigh 142 lbs. I don't know my precise starting weight since I was in the midst of a constant gain, but I think it was around 122.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi Sinnie!
I weighed 146 when I had my first child. ;)
I weighed 167 when I had my second!!
And I gained 30 pounds with each.

I had no crazy cravings in either pregnancy. My friends (that I've discussed this with over the years) didn't either. Sometimes I think the commonality of that is blown out of proportion by TV, etc. I know it does happen to some people, and I'm sorry it didn't happen to you (you wanted that? silly girl!).

It has been really neat to see you NoSing through your pregnancy. I wish I had NoSed in the postpartum period after baby #1. That's when I gained most of my weight......nursing must have slowed my metabolism down (I wasn't one of those women that gets extra skinny nursing!!), and I was a little depressed, and it was dark and rainy, and no one was home, and I ate my way through the winter. My first baby was born December 21st 8 years ago!

Very happy for you, please keep us posted if possible. :)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:01 pm

The only cravings I had when I was pregnant (many moons ago, my "baby" will be 32 in a few months) was for melon -- watermelon or cantaloup. I think it had a lot to do with the increased fluid volume during pregnancy. I was pregnant in the winter both times and melons weren't available. By the time I could get melon, I had babies.

Sinnie, I can guarantee you that the first few weeks home with your baby will be among the happiest and most frustrating of your life. Your plan to eat 3 meals sounds great, but be prepared. Get some meals in the freezer! Even preparing simple meals may seem like a huge challenge. Many new moms feel extremely accomplished if they manage to shower and get dressed.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Thanks for the responses ladies! Automated, you are right about the cravings being more manufactured ideas from TV rather than reality - kinda like always having your water break when you go into labour like in the movies :lol: That only happens in like 10% of the population or something!

Since I am giving birth in the winter I can imagine being a little depressed staying at home a lot, getting used to a tiny baby who needs me for everything. I also have a (what will be) 17 year old step daughter who will certainly be a help and some company, but is kind of needy herself...so I hope it doesn't get too stressful! Plus my cutie pie little dog :)

Wosnes, I appreciate your suggestions! You are certainly right about the meals. Thats where I need to let go of some control and allow Step-DD to make some meals. I tend to want to do everything myself because I do it my way, which is "right" lol. Also, I bet my mom who lives very close will be bringing lots of food, and I need to be OK with that. I have tendency to do everything myself.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Feeling like posting meals today, to really try and focus on NO PICKING/SNACKING/BINGING!

By the way, my plan is to go back to what worked for me before. It's very much like 3-0-7 girl's no S day plan with small sweets everyday. If I obsess about this or that being too sweet for an N day, I fail. Regularly. Whatever I want I can have, but let's be honest I never eat junk all the time, I don't even buy it! I used to have my own mod called "3 meals of anything". I can't break on weekends, I binge. If I just end up eating more at someone's house or whatever, then it's just that. But no permission to go hog wild ever.

Breakfast was watered down berry juice, a nice chunk of mom's homemade potica (sweet bread filled with sweetened ground walnuts mmm), homemade apple sauce and coffee with milk.

Had some watered down OJ in between

Lunch was bowl of veggie soup, 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, few grapes/blackberries, and 1/2 a homemade choco chip cookie! So good and satisfying :D

Dinner was watered down peach juice, lamb, vodka/tomato pasta, rapini and a homemade choco chip cookie with decaf. YUM. I was hungry and for once appreciated dinner! Love it!

Yay - Day 1 of my "3-0-7 plan" was a huge success!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:28 pm

I got quite hungry last night before bed so I allowed myself a 4th meal. It was too big though and left me with heartburn until well into the morning. I think I would have been better off with a glass of milk and waiting until breakfast, and just making it bigger. Oh well, lesson learned.

B: piece of potica and black coffee
L: veg soup, applesauce, yogurt, 2 tangerines, few bites bread with cream cheese
D: work xmas party - slice turkey, some stuffing, potatoes, salad, veggies and then 1.5 cookies, some fruit.

I am sooo tired today, it's my last week of work and I am very stressed trying to finish up. Plus, some extra stresses with DH going on, this baby coming soon, and yup pretty much im a bag of emotions along with a headache, heartburn and fatigue. All of it hits me today.

So I ate to feel better again. Not tons, but enough to flare up this heartburn again which never really left all day.

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Another snowy day...ehhhh....long drive in.
Ultrasound today will tell me which position she is in. I am so nervous.

A lesson I've learned that I'm actually applying today: I cannot snack at all without it turning into a binge, especially at night. Therefore, that first bite MUST be avoided at all costs.

Breakfast was potica and grapes (black coffee)

Lunch was a chicken burrito, 2 tangerines and a yogurt.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Oooooh, I'm sure you'll tell us whether she's flipped or not!

Hang in there, not too much longer to deal with heartburn! :)

Oh, and is potica like oatmeal?
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Hang in there Sinnie! You're about to embark on a very exciting adventure. I know you'll be a wonderful mother & hopefully you'll have a few weeks off to enjoy that magical time.

I agree about the snacking. Some of us just need firmer boundaries than others. Some people can handle to be a little more flexible with their eating but I know I'm not one of them so i just have to do what works for me. Keep the boundaries in place and everything else falls into place.

Anyway I hope things let up for you soon. Let us know how ultrasound goes!

Linda :)

jw

Post by jw » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:48 pm

You're almost there, Sinnie! I remember when you announced on the boards that you were expecting -- just wanted to add my best wishes!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Oh thank you all so much for the well-wishes! You are all so wonderful.

Well, the ultrasound did not go well. That little baby was in a frank breech position, what I imagine she's been in for quite some time. I see my OB on Thursday but am pretty sure I need to prepare myself for the likelihood of a general anesthetic c-section. Of course, I cried almost all night yesterday, and could barely sleep. I'm slowing getting used to the idea and realize it is a bit of a first world problem. When I start to feel all sorry for myself because I'm "losing out on the experience", I remind myself what it was like going through fertility treatments wondering if i'll ever have a baby. If you told me then, "Sinnie, you can have a baby but this is how she'll come into the world" I'd have JUMPED at the chance. Need to keep perspective.

Thanks for the love <3

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:42 pm

I should update some food intake. Been 143.5 for a few days now.

B: potica*, apple sauce, yogurt
L: veg soup, bagel with cream cheese, leftover applesauce, chocolate chip muffin
D:

*Automated, potica is actually a sweet bread made with a walnut filling (rolled up). http://allrecipes.com/recipe/potica/ --> something like this!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 am

*hugs* Sinnie! Hopefully it won't come to that but know it'll be ok either way. I had to have both my daughters c-section and I was really disappointed at first as well.

Once I was holding my precious daughter I realized it really didn't matter. Giving birth is a one day event but being a mother is for a lifetime. The recovery wasn't bad either. With my first daughter I went home the next day and recovered quickly. So just wanted you to know that it's going to be a very special day no matter what.

Sending good thoughts your way!

Linda

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Means A LOT to hear that, Linda. I am finding it easier to accept, but night time is the worst. I wake up thinking irrationally and cry. Then, I feel better and by morning am normal again. It's a hard pill to swallow. Mainly because I won't be awake for it and hubby will likely not be allowed in either since i'll be under. Need to find some peace with this.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Oh Sinnie I know it's tough and perfectly normal for you to be having these feelings. Not sure if it's different where you live but I was awake both times. They just drape your lower half but went so fast & they handed me the baby immediately. DH was also in there with me both times. So like I said may be different for you but make sure you ask so you're prepared.

Hang in there. Your little miracle will be in your arms soon.

Linda

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey Linda,

Thanks for the comforting words. The problem is, because I had a back surgery when I was a kid, the rods they placed (and scar tissue) will apparently present a problem when trying to do a spinal. So, the only other option they are giving me is a general anesthetic. I dont even think they will try it which sucks from what i have online sometimes it works but this hospital is very conservative and risk averse (a good thing?). My luck has just been so bad, on top of my whole back issue, she is breech, and I also have low amniotic fluid which means its hard for her if not impossible to flip. And then they also can't turn her manually because its not enough fluid. So, all I'm left with is the option of a c-section and it has to be general. Just bad luck :( Even my OB said of all people why my results had to be like this.

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 pm

I've just caught up on your thread from October. My goodness! No S is going to take a back seat soon.

I'm sorry you're so stressed over the birth conditions. Try not to let the ideal be the enemy of the good. Allowing for more options will increase your chances for joy, not decrease it.

Regarding eating, I don't want to stress you out with French stuff, so don't let all the habits from the book take on too much importance, yet remember that French women don't assume they are going to pig out and gain a lot of weight during pregnancy (you didn't), and I believe they don't throw caution to the wind and eat haphazardly after the baby is born, either. I doubt very much they graze all day or tell themselves it's all too much! Get hubby to help you have the makings of simple, convenient meals. Freggies can round out just about any lunch or dinner. And don't mistake desire for real hunger.

I have a feeling we won't be hearing from you much for awhile within a few days... enjoy your holidays and this special new year!
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:24 pm

P. S. I'm a teacher, too. I never had children, and I almost can't imagine working right up so close to your due date. But a lot of women do it! Hope you can take a long leave afterward. Working goes on for decades. Babies are babies for a relatively short time.
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 am

Totally makes sense now Sinnie. That's tough. Big *hugs* and fingers crossed that she turns.

No matter what though you'll be ok.

Linda

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:42 pm

I just wanted to end of this 2013 check in by updating my No S friends on the recent happenings in Sinnie's life.

My baby girl came early on December 27th! Despite all of my reservations, stresses and concerns, everything turned out amazing. It was the most memorable time of my whole life and I'm truly beaming with happiness. I fill with joy at the thought of that night and re-living it is like a dream.

I was supposed to have a version done (where they turn the baby) today and if that didn't work, they would perform the c-section. Well, the little girl had other plans because I woke up one week ago around 1am and my water broke! At the hospital they considered doing a local anesthetic, but it was with risks, and we opted to go the safest route with a general. Let me tell you it was not NEARLY as traumatic as I was expecting! I woke up with full knowledge of what was going on, DH had her immediately and they were bonding. Oolala's message to me "try not to let the ideal be the enemy of the good. Allowing for more options will increase your chances for joy, not decrease it" completly rang true.

I was in some pain, but literally as soon as they put the baby on me it disappeared and everyone including myself couldn't believe it. Within hours they unhooked the morphine pump because I wasn't using it. The next day I was up and about walking, taking a shower and having visitors. No one was expecting me to be so agile and quick to recover. It was actually the most special time I've ever had. I loved being in the hospital and a bit sad to leave because I liked the little cocoon there of me, baby and DH without the stresses of home.

Anyways, I could go on and on. I've learned a lot through this experience. Part of that is not to be afraid of something different. There is beauty in many things that are not conventional.

As for No S, I've actually been "mealing" pretty well since the birth. At the hospital, I ordered my 3 meals. At home, I've been eating 3 meals, with the occasional snack, and I mean occasional. There really isn't time for snacking. Meals are much easier.

I am going to start a 2014 check in. Feeling super positive and stoked to enter this new chapter in my life.

Thank you all for reading

:D

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 pm

Congratulations, Sinnie! What wonderful news.

BTW, I pretty much stole my message to you from Reinhard.
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Congratulations! What a perfect ending to your 2013 check-in! Yay, yay, yay!!!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

Diligence

Post by Diligence » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:14 am

Congratulations, and how wonderful that you've had such a smooth, quick recovery thus far!

P.S. In the event you're nursing, please remember to stay hydrated and to be gentle with yourself on the snacking front.

jw

Post by jw » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:22 am

Welcome to the world, little mini-Sinnie! So glad all went well -- big changes for your household ahead, but they are such joyful ones . . . Congratulations!!!

eschano

Post by eschano » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:50 am

What a beautiful message! I'm delighted for you! Looking forward to reading your thread and Congratulations!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:01 pm

congratulations Sinne, wonderful news :D
Finally found a lifestyle change, not a diet!
Starting weight 167 lbs
Goal is to lose 20lbs in time for my wedding!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank you all for your heartfelt messages! Diligence, I am nursing and you are absolutely right about the need to keep hydrated - I am sooo thirsty when feeding her! If I do end up needing a snack, I'll try to stick with milk or juice, but yes, if I do have food I am accepting it and not binging over a less than perfect day :)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Oh Sinnie, I'm So so happy for you!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!!!

*hugs* linda :)

Imogen Morley

Post by Imogen Morley » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:57 pm

At some point over my holidays I caught myself thinking: "wow, wondering what's up with Sinnie, her due date was somewhere at the end of the year!". I'm so glad to hear that you're both doing great. Warmest hugs and congratulations!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 am

Thanks Linda and Imogen, it's so nice to be thought of. *hugs*