Places you want to go...

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
Over43

Places you want to go...

Post by Over43 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm

My most recent trip to the Caribbean renewed my desire to start seeeing the World again. I have been fortunate enough to have been to Turkey, a couple of Greek Islands, the Vaterland (German), Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, etc. But there is so much more to see. I'd like to go to Bremerhaven Germany where my family originates, Berlin, ride the Canadian railroad from East to West, Lake Como, and own a condo in the Caymans.

Call me a dreamer.
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79

eschano

Post by eschano » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:29 am

Oh dear, mainly spam here.
I really want to go to Argentina - that is by far my number one place on the list where I haven’t been and I would love to revisit some places I have been to but just love like Rome and Hawaii.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

elmaasheley147

Post by elmaasheley147 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks for sharing

fakharshan

Re: Places you want to go...

Post by fakharshan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 am

I have started visiting new places recently and after reading the above comments i got to know that there is a lot more in the queue for me to visit. There are many places that i have not even visited in the list you have mentioned. I would love to visit as many places as possible. My last trip was to Dubai as i have not visited it earlier, i went there and enjoyed a good time and i thankfully i got to now the new places to visit here to plan my next trp.

Over43

Re: Places you want to go...

Post by Over43 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:49 am

My time flies. Since the origin of this post all five of my girls have married. I have two grandchildren. My career path changed. I have gone from a burned out special ed teacher, on a Monday, to a social studies teacher on the following Wednesday. This Fall will start year three already.

I survived the My Corona virus after three weeks on the couch.

Where have I been since the Caribbean? I have travelled the Inter-Mountain West via Amtrak. Become tired of Las Vegas. And seen a full eclipse of the sun.

I have returned to Canada. In 1977 my grandparents took my siblings and I through Canada to Alaska. This trip I took three of my girls to Banff. Beautiful. It was amazing to see the vastness of Canada.

This year's trips? California (born there, done that) and Phoenix. I live in the high desert, not sure about Arizona.
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79