Hi :) Whine time....

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
gratefuldeb67

Hi :) Whine time....

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue May 30, 2006 6:10 pm

Hi guys.. I just wanted to whine a tiny bit..
I'm feeling very weird and a little down these days... This isn't really diet related so I put it here.. LOL..
Anyway... Richard and I had a bit of a skirmish this morning, and even though we made up before we both had to leave for the day, it just drained my life force and left me feeling very depressed..
I'm a little aggravated at myself too, for being soooo apathetic about exercising these days!!!!!!!
It is definitely a vicious cycle happening.. I'm tired and down, and so then I don't do anything activitywise, and then it continues..
I think I need to start SG again!
That always lifts my spirits!!!
I guess also, I'm still recovering from that romantic dissapointment, which is very fresh in my mind... grrrrrrrrrr..............

If I have any little battles with Richard in the next few days, I'm gonna let him have his way.. I think he's finally just asserting himself as a young adult... maybe just being contrary for the sake of having an independent voice.. Who can blame him!
And then I can totally sidestep any drama for a little while, which is better for me anyway..

Okay.. Thanks for listening!!!!!
LOL..
At least I'm not going totally nuts going off plan with eating and thank God I have some regular employment!
And I actually did a huge sink of dishes yesterday which, up until that point, was starting to grow things!!!
Major triumph! LOL...

Okay... Bitching and moaning is done for now.. I think I feel better???
LOL..

Gonna go down a bunch of St. Johns! :wink:
Have a nice day all!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

navin

Post by navin » Wed May 31, 2006 12:18 am

At least I'm not going totally nuts going off plan with eating and thank God I have some regular employment!
And I actually did a huge sink of dishes yesterday which, up until that point, was starting to grow things!!!
Major triumph! LOL...
Good thing. And while it might seem natural, I don't think anything grown in this manner would be able to qualify as "organic".

:)
Before criticizing someone, you should try walking a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:30 pm

Yeah, not organic..
Just a big old mess!!!!!!
LOL...

Thank Nate!
Hope you are well :)
Peace and Love,
:lol: Deb
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness