Apple Cider Vinegar and Weight Loss

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
Lili M

Apple Cider Vinegar and Weight Loss

Post by Lili M » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Apple cider vinegar can help you to loose weight.

A liquid organic apple cider vinegar, which is unfiltered and not pasteurized and made from whole apples, is the best type and can be found in most local health food stores. Bragg apple cider vinegar is a good example.
Taking apple cider vinegar in tablet or pill form rather than in the traditional liquid form may be more convenient but I do not recommend it.
Converting liquid vinegar into a pill or tablet requires much extra processing which can deplete many of the nutrients present in the original apple cider vinegar liquid.

To investigate this, 8 apple cider vinegar tablet products were analyzed by a team of scientists from the Department of Human Environmental Science (Human Nutrition) at the University of Arkansas and they found many labeling inconsistencies and inaccuracies which made them question the quality of these ACV tablets. (See reference 1)

A four week vinegar/diabetes experiment was conducted by professor Carol S. Johnston, a nutritionist at the Arizona State University East in Mesa.
And as a side effect she found that her test subjects were losing weight!

They were taking two tablespoons of vinegar before each of two meals daily. The average weight loss over the four weeks was two pounds (several people lost up to four pounds) while a control group which did not drink the vinegar showed no weight change.
The cider vinegar was added to 8 ounces of water and taken that way. (See reference 2): I have also tried apple cider vinegar weight loss methods and found them really amazing. Besides It's also very effective in reducing blood pressure and cholestrol, relieves from arthritic pains and skin problems especially acne.

danish

Post by danish » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 am

This is true that Apple cider vinegar help you to loose the weight. But there are many other ways and by doing these things you also loose your weight. I personally use lemon water early in morning, green tea and running daily 2 time around 3-4 KM.
Earlier i'm use Apple cider vinegar but only depend upon this one thing is not enough. I shop my stuff online on Amazon online store
Danish

elmaasheley147

Post by elmaasheley147 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:26 am

helpful post. will try it.

Whosonfirst

multiple spammer alert.

Post by Whosonfirst » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:42 am

Wow, six spammer-showdown. The poor OP never stood a chance.
https://twitter.com/SipeEngineering
Current weight(9/2020)-212 lbs.
Goal Weight- 205 lbs.
NoS Goal: >= 80% Success days

Whosonfirst

More Spam

Post by Whosonfirst » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:53 pm

fakharshan wrote:This is completely a new topic to me and through this, i got to know something new that i have not tried. Thanks for sharing and i would definitely love to try it. I will check for it online and get order it soon. I hope that i can find it any of the online stores & available in discounts at https://www.rezeem.com/souq-coupons
Yet two more above this one.
https://twitter.com/SipeEngineering
Current weight(9/2020)-212 lbs.
Goal Weight- 205 lbs.
NoS Goal: >= 80% Success days

Soprano

Re: multiple spammer alert.

Post by Soprano » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 am

Whosonfirst wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:42 am
Wow, six spammer-showdown. The poor OP never stood a chance.
Now deleted

Jx
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.