Artisan Bread: Pizza Edition

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
Blithe Morning

Artisan Bread: Pizza Edition

Post by Blithe Morning » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 am

The Artisan Bread people now have a recipe for pizza and flatbread doughs.

http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/2011/ ... k-giveaway

I think I know what I'm having this weekend.

Colin8883

Post by Colin8883 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:16 am

Almost everyone knows that the Pizza is a fast food which we use probably at night time. I order it from best research paper writing service reviews which are online and you got it quick.

Blithe Morning

Post by Blithe Morning » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:13 pm

[Colin8883 wrote[
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:16 am Post subject:
Almost everyone knows that the Pizza is a fast food which we use probably at night time. I order it from best research paper writing service (ed note: hotlink to another website)reviews which are online and you got it quick.
Clearly some bot constructed a random post by linking together like words. Ironically, I just finished reading the chapter in Ten Reasons for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now about how social media undermines the truth.

The thinking goes like this: Fake people, fake reviews, fake accounts, fake posts are causing us to react to things that have no basis in reality. This unreality, this fakery, flavors the zeitgeist of our online (and increasingly offline) experience.

The post above is an obvious example of a fake account because it makes no sense. In a faster paced social media environment or perhaps a better scripted bot that made better posts, would we notice?

Ybountie

Post by Ybountie » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:11 am

Your knowledge is amazing. I like to read the comments of everyone.