Amazon purchases?

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
osoniye

Amazon purchases?

Post by osoniye » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Hi Reinhard or Anyone Else-
Just wondering, is it still possible to make regular purchases from Amazon and you get some percentage of the sale? Is there a link for that? Any special instructions?
-Sonya
No Sweets, No Snacks and No Seconds, Except (Sometimes) on days that start with "S".

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi Sonya,

There is and a do! (a little)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redir ... aysyste-20

You can then shop as you would normally. There's no extra charge and I get a tiny cut (and it does add up after a while -- so far it covers my web site hosting fees and a little of my LLC registration fees).

The same is also true for any purchases you make within some small time window of visiting the No S Diet book page or any of the other amazon links on my sites. You don't have to buy the product they link to for me to get a little commission.

The nice thing about amazon ads vs. google is that I have control over what I point to directly. With google these algorithmically generated nasty diet pill ads etc. pop up. I've been swapping out more and more google ads for amazon ads over the years, and am hoping to pull the plug on google entirely soon. More amazon purchases would definitely help clarify/expedite my decision!

Many thanks for inquiring (and thanks also to any who use it).

Reinhard

elmaasheley147

Post by elmaasheley147 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 am

Good reply by reinhard