I'm Starting Tomorrow

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Ladybug

I'm Starting Tomorrow

Post by Ladybug » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:06 am

Hello all. I just stumbled onto this website recently and decided after reading about this very sensible and simple way to eat that it was exactly what I was looking for. I am pumped and excited to get started and know I can eat this way for the rest of my life! Any advice for this newbie? I have to admit in anticipation of this big change in my life, I just polished off 4 Krispy Kreme donuts. :oops: I know, I know - that's why I'm starting tomorrow! :wink: I need to lose 50 lbs. and I don't care how long it takes. I just care that it stays off when I lose it. I have a big ole sweet tooth that I'll be fighting, but feel that I can win the war! :D

Later,
Ladybug

mstevens

Post by mstevens » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:36 am

I used to have a bit of a Krispy Kreme habit too.

Good luck!

Traveler

Post by Traveler » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:33 pm

I began the diet yesterday, and I feel fortunate to have discovered it. It's such a realistic diet that I believe I can live with. Best regards, Bob
Health Is The Greatest Wealth

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:02 pm

Welcome Ladybug and Traveller...
Cute names!

You'll love NoS! It works even when you aren't totally perfect..
Try your best, include some daily activity you enjoy, try to have patience, and you will suceed!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb