Joined: 20 Mar 2011
|Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm Post subject:
|Hi John, what is it you are stuck with?
I'll give a few general steps in case that helps!
In order to use your habitcal follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are logged in
2. click the habitcal link to get to the main habitcal page
3. click the link 'edit your calendar'
4. You'll need to make a calendar to follow so:
4a - click the link near the 'tags' box that reads 'add'
4b - type in what you are tracking (e.g. NoS) - make sure there are no spaces
4c - click ok (your tag should appear in the box)
5. Make sure the drop down menus at the top read 'calendar' '1 month' 'Jul 2011' and that your new tag is selected.
6. Click load
You should now see a calendar. To mark off whether you succeed, fail or are exempt, first click the button next to the one you want to place. Then click the date you want to place it.
So, as today is an S day, make sure the button next to the yellow 'Exempt (S day)' is clicked, and then click on today's date in the calendar. It should turn yellow.
Do this for every day you want to record, and once they are all done, click save.