Hi everyone, I'm coming back...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

~hf

Hi everyone, I'm coming back...

Post by ~hf » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:59 am

It's been quite a while since I've posted and I've changed my user name (was becauseIcan) so I don't know if anyone remembers me. After spending some obsessive, unproductive time away I've decided this is the place for me. I'm starting No S in the morning (Wed.). Typing that I just let out a huge sigh of relief...it feels good here.

Heidi

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 am

I remember you! Welcome back.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

determined

Post by determined » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:51 am

Welcome back. After failing a few years ago, I'm back too. The first few weeks were an adjustment, but after a couple of red-day battles, I'm finding this time around being much better in so many ways. I hope this phase of your NoS adventure is terrific for you.

janie
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
Winnie the Pooh

nbh76

Post by nbh76 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

GOOD FOR YOU HEIDI! I am still struggling with giving it my all but as of today have decided to do a personal 21 day challenge of sticking with it. I also have decided to change my mindset to " this will be fun trying to do this" instead of the basics " I need too, or why can't I or... fill in the blank"! I may even put stars on my calendar...(or owls ...I think I have owl stickers!!!) So any way GOOD LUCK TO YOU !
Last edited by nbh76 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 pm

I remember you too. Welcome back.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com