Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matt's routine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Routines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Matt's routine Reply with quote

I would like to continue the dialy walks of 60-90 mins. At some point in the day I do my push-ups and ab wheel roll-outs. then later on I will do my sledgehammer workout with 10-15 mins of kb swings and clean n presses. I need to work in pull-ups somewhere. Oh well, some is better than none.
mattman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

workout for yesterday: 500 push-ups done throughout the morning. Mow the lawn. Shovelglove with 20# for 20 mins. My normal SG routine is as follows: shoveling, stoke the oven, a funky arm exercise, tree chops, one arm tuck bales, driving fences, pike pole, exercise with no name.
Some of the exercises get more reps than others, but I work each side equally. The one arm bale tucks are now one of my favorite exercises, they smoke the shoulders. Also a big fan of stoke the oven.
mattman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry.......... what I meant to say is that I like the one arm butter churn exercise, not tuck bales. Sorry.
mattman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since work has been very busy(I work as a firefigther in a college town) lately I have had to modidy my sledgehammer routine. On shift days, I will do push-ups and some other exercises inbetween calls. Usually averaging between 200-500 a day, just depending on how I feel. My two days off I walk and do SG. The Sg workout usually takes between 20-25 minutes. Sometimes I include 5-10 minutes of kb swings. I still try to do at least 200 push-ups on my off duty days. Thats it for now. As always, its a work in progress.
JoannaAquino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:55 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

This is a wonderful workout, I wish I could walk with you! This exercise excellently train you body!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Routines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: