Still Here!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Josie

Still Here!

Post by Josie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:44 pm

I have been working so hard on losing weight with the No S diet and it is working. I have been on the diet since Dec. 1, 2005 and have gone from a size 26 to a size 18/20! I don't weigh in officially till the 29th of March but it looks like I am meeting all my personal goals. It was tough to start this diet but I am so thankful I did! I have a goal to lose 100 pounds for my 50th Birthday in November! I challenge all of you other gals who are in the plus sizes right now to join me!! The best part of all of it is that I no longer have lower back pain and my speed has increased! I have also been out snowmobiling, shooting and riding horses! I never had the energy or coordination for those activites for many years! I am talking about "quality" of life here, ladies... don't let the real beauty in you become encased and controlled by weight. Wish I had listened to this advice many years ago! It is never too late!
My Best to All For a Fabulous YEAR!!
Josie
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:57 pm

Four sizes down since December?
Wow!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news Josie!!!!!

Congrats!!! :D
Peace and Love,
8) Deb

david

Post by david » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:09 pm

Josie,

Great news! Also, I admire your courage--starting No-S before the December annual holiday permasnack--wow.

David

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:43 am

Congratulations, Josie, and thanks for letting us know!

The dress size drop is great, but that you can now *do* all these activities without pain is even greater.

Looking forward to you next update,

Reinhard