Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HabitCal Won't Save

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Help I'm confused!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: HabitCal Won't Save Reply with quote

I just started using it 6 days ago - the first 3 days have been tracked - these last 3 won't save for the life of me. I hit the save button - it says 7 changes saved (created an exercise calendar) and then I back out of the window and go back to HabitCal to see if the save stuck and it's right back to only tracking the first 3 days, urggghhh!

I really like the green boxes and like seeing them. What am I doing wrong??
"Everything is permissible for me - but not everything is beneficial...I will not be mastered by anything." 1 Cor 6:12
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. As far as I can see it's working OK.

But I looked at your page and I don't see an "exercise" habit.

Reinhard
KL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking into this. On my laptop it saves and for some reason there is a glitch with my desktop and it doesn't save there, go figure. I added a yoga habit and will change it to exercise to incorporate all activity.
"Everything is permissible for me - but not everything is beneficial...I will not be mastered by anything." 1 Cor 6:12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Help I'm confused! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: