HabitCal bracelet

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
oliviamanda

HabitCal bracelet

Post by oliviamanda » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

I made a HabitCal bracelet... check it out at

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp ... =1&theater

or go to Liv Smith Designs on Facebook and look at Photos - Bracelets. You do not have to be a member of Facebook to view the page. You can go to google and search for Liv Smith Designs.

I started to where the bracelet to remind me that I am going to keep my HabitCal with only green and yellow!
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.--- Mark Twain

determined

Post by determined » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Nice jewelry!!! I make lampwork beads, but not much jewelry. LOVE looking at others' creations though! Thanks for sharing...

My beads are on Etsy....http://www.etsy.com/shop/howfunisthat

janie
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
Winnie the Pooh

oliviamanda

Post by oliviamanda » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 pm

How is etsy working for you? I have an account, just not ready to make the jump... can't wait to see your page.
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.--- Mark Twain

determined

Post by determined » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

I've done pretty well on Etsy until the past couple of months. It seems as if nothing is selling these days for me. I was having a hard time keeping stock in my store, but now I'm selling next to nothing. I'm not sure if it's Etsy or just the economy in general. It's always worth a try though since it's so inexpensive to list items....

janie
Winnie the Pooh

oliviamanda

Post by oliviamanda » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm

I did my first craft show and sold my HabitCal bracelet!!! To someone who doen't even know about No S. Maybe green and yellow are just a positive thing! She thought it was cool and unusual.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Wow! Very cool. Everyday systems inspired art -- it reminds me of rosary beads, in a way. I'm deeply flattered (and very impressed).

Reinhard

determined

Post by determined » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:39 am

Well done Olivia!

janie
Winnie the Pooh

oliviamanda

Post by oliviamanda » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks! You know, a black white and red bracelet would be a great No-S reminder as well. Reinhard... glad you like the inspiration... thank you for sharing your wonderful diet and creating this network, which I always feel I am part of a global family!

Over43

Post by Over43 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 am

I like it. When I finally got to the page I was expecting a "Live Strong" type of wrist thing. That bracelet you have made says "class".
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79

losingforgood

I Made a habitcal bracelet

Post by losingforgood » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Your bracelets are beautiful. But somehow I must've missed the habit cal one.
:(
I Corinthians 10:13-14; "No temptation has ceased you except what is common to man..."

paikkeri

Post by paikkeri » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

You can see the bracelet by:

1. Opening a new window or tab in your browser.

2. Pasting this:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp ... =1&theater

to the address bar

3. And there it is.....

Apparently there was only one bracelet and it has been sold.

Grammy G

No S jewelry

Post by Grammy G » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 pm

I haven't posted in ages but do some lurking every now and then. I want one and all to know that Olivia is making beautiful jewelry of all types. I was just in contact w/ her about making me some of her sea glass earrings (see them on her site)but I also wanted a sea glass necklace and..yep, she can do that!

I think a green bracelet would be a great way to remember to stay green!

This technique works well for me..especially while on vacations or eating out..I have one bracelet that I wear every day when vacationing or think eating may be an issue. I am going to get a green one from Olivia and retire my old silver bangle.
How nice it would be to have a No S reminder made by someone who understood what it stands for and is putting good No S vibes into every bead! :idea:
"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think another negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim