Shovelglove testimonials page

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
reinhard
Site Admin

Shovelglove testimonials page

Post by reinhard » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:55 pm

Very preliminary...

http://shovelglove.com/testimonials.html

I love the word "testimonials." It used to be applied to religious experience, now it's applied to products.

Reinhard

carolejo

Post by carolejo » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:42 pm

heee! :D

I'm on there too! That's a major incentive for me to keep it up too, for some reason.

Thanks Reinhard!
C.
CaroleJo

david

Post by david » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:51 pm

Cool page Reinhard!

Didn't the word "testify" originate when Roman courts required one to swear on one's gonads that they would tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

thanks,
David

Big Phil

Testify!!

Post by Big Phil » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:08 am

Dude,

I'm first up on the testimonials page - STOKED as F*CK! I agree with you on the incentive Carolejo!

I love you guys, :D

Phil.

JWL

Post by JWL » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:01 am

Here's my testimonial, feel free to add it:

Shovelglove is easily the best overall workout I've ever experienced. I'm a big guy and I've spent a lot of time in gyms over the years, but it wasn't until I started shugging that my strength -- and my biceps -- grew dramatically. It's a much more balanced approach to exercise in my view, because it works your entire body, as opposed to isolating a muscle and working it individually. I have more endurance, and I'm stronger than I've ever been. More importantly, it's portable, and a LOT of fun. It's easy to vary the intensity of the workout using leverage and by speeding up or slowing down. Shovelglove is great because it's pleasantly addictive, and VERY healthy for you.
JWL[.|@]Freakwitch[.]net

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:34 pm

Phil,

What's a testimonial without a little good old fashioned (and asterisked) cussin? Had to start it off with a bang to keep people reading.

James,

Added. Thanks! This is perfect.

Carolejo,

I've got to add you to the no-s testimonials page too. I remember several posts that would serve beautifully, but it's surprisingly tricky finding these things. As one of our most avid and involved and successful members, I hope you didn't feel slighted by the omission so far...

David,

I don't know about the Roman gonads, could be. The definition here makes the term seem absurdly exalted for a mere exercise device.

Reinhard

JWL

Post by JWL » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:41 pm

Hi Reinhard,

The testimonials page is shaping up! Though I'll point out that I live in Maine, not Main. :wink:
JWL[.|@]Freakwitch[.]net

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:53 pm

I thought the tourist board streamlined that. :-)

Think of the potential time savings of millions of people having to write one less letter...

People who live in massachusets (over 600000 google hits) despair early of spelling state names correctly.

Reinhard

david

Post by david » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:53 pm

Oops! Upon checking, I found that I was wrong about the testimony/ball thing. Always double check stuff--even from history books!

thanks,
David