Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meal plan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlm0031

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Meal plan Reply with quote

Hello,

Can you give me a sample meal plan of a typical n day and an s day for me? Thanks.
Mariposa1127

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rlm0031

I just started yesterday so I am not an expert at this at all. The point is to eat whatever you want on one single plate except sugar items like cookies, doughnuts, pies etc.

This was what I ate yesterday just to give you an idea.

Breakfast: scrambled egg with onion and tomato, piece of toast and Greek yogurt all on one plate

Lunch: Turkey sandwich with a few chips and grapes

Dinner: We went out for dinner but I kept my food to one plate. Chicken fried steak, veggies, a few red potatoes, and a small biscuit.

What helps me is trying to eat a protein or veggie at each meal because they fill me up.

For S Day's I am keeping to my three plates and allowing myself a sweet treat each day. Like I said I am just starting will have to see how it goes.

Hope this helps. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: