New with some Questions

Post here if you have questions about how to use this board.
vern64

New with some Questions

Post by vern64 » Tue May 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Okay, what would prevent a person (knowing they are not eating in between meals) from just eating that same amount during their meals? Snacks +Meals at mealtime. Isn't that going to just add up at the end of the day the same caloric intake? This is regarding weight loss of course. I am not speaking of helping a person normalize a healthier pattern of eating. My other question is about the non S days. Everyone has their own definition of what is "too much" to negate weight loss. After reading your website a couple of times, it still is a bit of a mystery to me as to how much you are suppose to eat as a general rule in order to continue losing weight. And yes, I read through many of the previous posts. I find the structure of the plan very healthy for me and that is why I carry it over into the weekends. But the actual amount and quality of the food for one of my meals each day is more/less healthy and I have a dessert afterwards. If someone could share their answers for similar type questions, it would be appreciated. I am primarily trying to (at 50) focus on incorporating a more sustainable way of eating into my life, but with time I would like to lose 30 pounds. The extra weight gain has been a burden. Thanks.