Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help! i can't govern my regimen?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sponnyson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Help! i can't govern my regimen? Reply with quote

basicaly 2 years a go i rapt 80 bang further was pround of my being still whereas i astray the consequence i opinion i could activate eating what i wanted whicj was a unwise meditation lol i remeber 2 years posterior i had soooooo plenty being influence that i craved absoulty nix
nevertheless therefore i started eating vicious chows akin biscuits besides bracing ect moreover no im burdensome to adhere to a hardy lifestyle for illustration i recognize sum the reality about how to fail power furthermore i recognize what to devouring ( skinless fowl chest among vegetables also bass plus lentils plus fuit) plus i recognize what further how many exersize to do the solely snag is i can't adhere to the policy essentially for alone week i consume quite plus exersize only whereas the weekend befalls i deem same i befall an eating monste lol further benefit back what i extinct for the week also fell counterpart crap i dont distinguish what to do total i covet is to at minimal distinguish furthermore discipline myseld to cohere to a proposal for at minimal a month. elate provide me some implication.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: