Reinhard, something interesting...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

Reinhard, something interesting...

Post by doulachic » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:45 am

I did a general google for no-s, just to make sure it worked because i was telling a friend about this site but couldn't remember the exact address, so i told her to google it....anyhoo, i couldn't believe how many sites popped up mentioning no-s! mostly all positive. Hey, your idea IS getting out there...Keep us in mind when Oprah calls.... :lol:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:27 pm

What astonishes me most is how many of them are in Japanese.
Maybe everydaysystems will be the next TQM! Anyone here read Japanese? Samurai? Google translate is amusing but not very informative:

From: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... l%26sa%3DG
Name is acquired to idea.

It is to pay attention always. The person is the creature which is forgotten with how good idea. When and, the brief kind of name which can be remembered anywhere is indispensable.

So when you think, it is the name where also the " The No S Diet " is good. With this sight about idea of the diet which can be made simple is lectured.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:23 am

That was one confusing translation! LOL....
Very funny! Thanks for the laugh....
Love,
8) Deb
The creature who has forgotten with how good idea!

ps.. I love how the guy says snacks, and sweets are useless! LOL....
That must mean "prohibited"...

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:00 am

Quote:
"Searching the sight may become plan news item in the interval of work, the cod you found."

I hope they realize that the cod has to fit on an ordinary-size dinner plate. :)

fawnmarie

Post by fawnmarie » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:17 pm

What a trip!

For those who enjoy the mangling of English by other-speaking people - go to http://www.Engrish.com

I spent a while in Asia, and it brought back happy memories of the joy mutilation of my mother's tongue!

Fawn

Ariel King

Post by Ariel King » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:52 pm

Ok, that translation almost brought me to tears I was laughing so hard. "You diet by the fact that it prohibits three S". And the "cod" sentences are just priceless. I'm glad Reinhard is getting famous in Japan -- for his own sake, not just because it gives us hysterical things to read. :D