Freegirl is following two No S rules

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

freegirl

Freegirl is following two No S rules

Post by freegirl » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:33 am

I am following No Sweets and No Seconds since January 28. My No Sweets rule looks a bit different: I don't plan to eat any sweets at all. I feel much better physically and emotionally when I don't eat sugar. For me it means: no jam, no dried fruit, no juices and no sugar or other sweetener in my drinks or food. I a not worried about sugar in processed and packaged food, since we are not eating a lot of it. I am not striving for perfection, I know that occasionally I will eat some sugar. My goal is not 'Never', my goal is 'As little as possible'.

When I am not eating sweets, I snack less. Since I started I only eat afternoon snack.

A little about me: I am 52, married for 27 years, with two grown kids. I am trying to lose about 40 lbs. My goal weight is still 20 lbs more than my pre-kids weight.

Current status: 7 green days

LoriLifts

Post by LoriLifts » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:08 am

Hi freegirl, I'm happy you started a daily check in.

My ultimate goal is to approach sugar consumption like you do. I'm working on it.
Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:42 am

Mmmm....yum! Almond butter and banana on my breakfast cereal are so sweet! Why would I need any added sugar?

8 green days

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:51 am

I have much better hunger control when I don't eat sugar. I experience what I call 'normal' hunger, that I am able to tolerate for hours. There are no blood sugar ups and downs, with immediate need to eat.

10 green days

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:23 pm

I've lost 4.6 lbs in ten days. And I was eating three meals and snacks: lots of grains, legumes and vegetables, 2-3 fruits a day, some nuts and seeds, couple of times fish and meat.

For anyone reading this: don't try to quit sugar just to lose weight. Do it only if you are thoroughly disgusted with how sugar makes you feel. Or if you don't have a big sweet tooth, and would like to experiment.

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Congratulations on your success! ! It only gets easier.

I had an interesting experience this week. I didn't pack enough for my lunch and I had a bag of pre-popped "cheese" popcorn that someone gave to me. So, I thought, I'll just use that to fill out my lunch. I ended up eating a huge amount of the popcorn and about 2 hours later (about the time you'd expect a sugar crash after a sugar "binge") I couldn't walk away from a bag of chocolate covered pretzels. Coincidence? I doubt it. Sure makes me wonder what's in that"cheese" flavoring.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks, Gingerpie.

Your sugar craving is probably not a coincidence. And it's good that we write these experiences down, so we try to avoid those triggers in the future. I am also very suspicious of most packaged foods.

Something I noticed during these ten days: One day I had beet salad (pickled beets from a jar). I know it has some sugar in it, but I wasn't worried. The next day when deciding on the salad, I reached out for beets. But then I stopped myself and chose something else. I just checked- those beets have 1 g sugar per slice! That's a lot!

Another story: My nieces ( 5 and 6 yrs old) wanted fruit loops for a bedtime snack. Their mom did not want to give it to them, because they had it for breakfast, and had some other sweets during the day. They were very persistent in begging and asking, but their mom was firm. Then I learned that they actually had fruit loops for the first time that day, they don't usually eat sugary cereals. And they were hooked right away.

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm in awe of all of you who don't eat sugar. I have a massive sweet tooth. Thankfully, NoS is reigning it in. I'd love to give up sugar in theory but it probably will never happen in practice.

Interesting about your nieces! I do stay away from those kind of sugars for now.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:12 am

Eschano, if you are not eating sugar on N days, and you feel OK when you eat it on S days, you don't need to worry about cutting it out. I believe different approaches work for different people.

My status: 14 green days.

Yesterday two people told me that I look good. I don't look any different physically than I did two weeks ago - I just feel much better. I guess it shows.

eschano

Post by eschano » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:06 am

Thanks Freegirl! I've never thought of it that way. I guess you are right, although I will always admire people who cut it out.

I'm delighted that it starts to show.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:14 pm

I am doing OK with my no sugar rule - 16 green days.

I stepped on the scale today and was disappointed that it hadn't moved down since the last time. Than I started moving the scale around and stepping on it again and again, hoping that I'll see the number I want. Crazy! After some thinking I decided to weigh myself once a month or even less often. I want to separate my no sugar goal (more general - healthy eating goal) from my weight loss goal. I have a lot of other benefits when I don't eat sugar, weight loss is just one of them.

Oh, how much I struggled with my weight, my body image and my self-esteem! And this society encourages that struggle. Yes, extra weight is not good for health, I agree. But we women usually approach it from a different angle - we don't feel good about ourselves when we are overweight. And the scale has the power to determine whether I feel good about myself or not. I want to stop that. Maybe that means that I don't weigh myself for a while.

nbh76

Post by nbh76 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 pm

"And the scale has the power to determine weather I feel good about myself" here is a good example of this...one time I was doing well...exercising...losing weight...side note I have also stepped on the scale repeatedly and moved it around thinking I would see something better LOL...I digress...anyways I was perfect and couldn't wait to weigh in on my Monday morning weigh in and I stepped on the scale and I weighed 5 pounds more then I had last time...I couldn't believe it and I was so upset and for the rest of the week I felt fat and that my clothes were tight and I did not stick to anything. Well it turns out that my daughter had messed with the scale and it was no longer calibrated as it had been before and when I realized that and then weighed myself I had lost two pounds! I had a week of self loathing and feeling defeated and physically fat when in fact NONE OF IT WAS TRUE LOL. That is the power I allowed the scale to have.
Kindness is the only way.

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:59 pm

My scale actually changes numbers depending where I stand on it but not necessarily in the direction I'd like them to change, haha.

Just know you are beautiful. Today. Exactly how you are.
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks, Eschano :D

Instead of focusing on my weight, I am focusing on treating my body well. eating healthy food and exercising ( I have to work more on the last one). So far 19 green days.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:56 am

Things are pretty stable. 23 green days.

I am no longer hungry mid-morning. Today I ate my lunch after 1PM. Also, I often do not eat anything after dinner. I have my afternoon snack. Today I ate crackers and almonds, I was reaching into the bag with crackers several times. I decided for the future to take what I want to eat, eat it without distractions (take a break from work), and then go for a short walk, even just 5 minutes.

I did not encounter any real temptations regarding sweets.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 am

I'm the same way about sweets but put a plate of chips and dips or fries in front of me & it's all over!

Linda
:twisted: SW: 210 lbs
CW: 172
GW:160

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:33 am

Linda, I have a huge sweet tooth! I used to eat a lot of sweets. Since I can't eat just a little, and I don't feel good after I eat them (physically and emotionally), I decided to avoid them. When I am not eating sweets I am not tempted. I think I turned the switch in my head - I no longer see sweets as something desirable.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Awesome freegirl! I think that's a great example of the helpfulness of very clear boundaries. ðŸ‘

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:22 pm

I can button up my nicer winter coat :) I was wearing another, bigger one since the winter started.

I look forward to wearing again my clothes that are currently too small, and getting rid of everything that is too big! Honestly, I think I have 5 clothing sizes in my wardrobe.

24 green days. I had my usual breakfast: cooked grains with almond butter and fruit (today pear). For lunch I had roasted yam, red peppers and onions, with steamed broccoli. My body feels very satisfied and nourished. The other day I told my husband: My pancreas is smiling!

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 am

I love that you said not to give up sugar just for weight loss. It's just too precarious to try that. Odds are people won't do it long run, and they'll feel they've failed again when they start eating it.

However, if a person has really gotten to the point at which she's seen over and over that she doesn't experience sugar positively before, during, AND after eating it, it is likely not a truly pleasing experience and therefore expendable. It seems to work better if the decision is made calmly and rationally, not in a state of panic.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Well said oolala. Eliminating something we really enjoy just for weight loss is punitive. But eliminating something because it makes us feel icky is care-taking.

Great job freegirl. It sounds like you really have a handle on this. It really does get easier doesn't it? I took a small bite of dark chocolate last night just because I could (s-Day) but I got no enjoyment out of it at all. Perseverance pays off. I'm happy to report that chips are holding less power over me and it is getting easier by the day to pass up my glass of wine.

Keep up the good work and you will get to where you need to go. I'm sure if it.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Thank you all for encouraging me. It means a lot to me that you are following my progress and rooting for me.

I learned the hard way that focusing on weight loss, and eliminating any food just for weight loss, does not work. Establishing habits should be the goal, then weight loss follows. These days it is much more important to me how I feel, than how I look.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:38 am

On the weekend I did not eat an afternoon snack. But on workdays I have to have it. Maybe it is the combination of nervousness, needing something to comfort myself with, sitting for too long... When the weather is nicer I'll try to go for a walk at lunchtime.

26 green days so far. I have a cold, plus some PMS symptoms. I ate more fruit today than usual, but no sweets.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 am

Feeling better today. 27 green days. I had both afternoon and evening snacks. I am OK with that. I don't want to increase the size of my meals, I hate feeling stuffed. Maybe snacks will fall off naturally in time, maybe they won't. I am writing everything I eat in my food log, so I am aware how much I ate.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:23 am

My cold really lasted only three days :) I think that my healthy eating and no sugar is the biggest contributor to that.

29 green days.

moderatemeals

Post by moderatemeals » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi freegirl -
I'm also giving up sugar as much as I can....I read some of your posts and I can really relate. I think I must have an addiction to it because I can't seem to stop myself once I eat anything sugary! I'm on my 3rd day of no sugar and feeling better. I'd like to also go for 21 days of No S but honestly the no sugar is my priority.

Good luck on your journey!!
Lisa

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 am

Thanks, Lisa! I wish you good luck, too.

For me, focusing on eliminating sugar first works. No snacks rule gets easier. For the past three days I did not eat anything after dinner, today I had three meals only. But I don't want to make 'no snacks' a rule yet. I just avoid snacking whenever I can, and observe what is happening.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:29 am

31 green days

My results after one month of no sugar, and less eating between meals

After 1 month
1. I am emotionally stable. I've been in the good mood consistently this past month.
2. I am much calmer, less reactive.
3. I have more energy.
4. I am more confident.
5. I am better organized, both at home and at work.
6. I am able to control hunger much better. I enjoy experiencing real, healthy hunger, and then satisfying it with delicious food.
7. I no longer obsess about how much chocolate to eat and when, changing my decision every couple of days.
8. I saved money that I would have used for chocolate ( because no matter what my decision under # 6 was, I was eating A LOT of it).
9. I started having very loving relationship with my body. I enjoy preparing healthy meals for myself.
10. I no longer have various aches and pains in my joints.
11. I lost 7.4 lbs.

For me, life is much sweeter without sugar!

I am using herbal supplement Paragone. It helps get rid of candida and various other 'bugs'. I suppose it helps with cravings in the beginning.

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Wow!!!! You are awesome! !! Congratulations on the amazing success. Isn't it wonderful to be able to write all those great results?

3 cheers to you!

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Thanks, Gingerpie :D

moderatemeals

Post by moderatemeals » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Free girl that is AWESOME!! Congrats...thanks too for this mini-testimonial! Reading it helps me too!

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 am

My no sugar rule is going strong - so far 35 green days. But my after dinner eating is going out of control. That's why I decided to establish a modified no snack rule: no eating between breakfast and dinner ( I am following that without a struggle), and no eating after dinner. I'll track no sugar and no snacks separately. No seconds are kind of natural for me.

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:27 am

Hi freegirl. 35 days!! I bet you're proud :wink:

In regards to your increased snacking, I'm wondering if you are "looking" for that sugar fix you used to get. I discovered that either a glass of milk or a cup of warm milk with a drop or two of vanilla really helped me get over the "looking for something but I don't know what" phase.

It seems like you are doing really well. Congratulations.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 pm

You are right, Gingerpie. Last night I ate fruit after dinner ( a little bit of this, a little bit of that....) , probably looking for something sweet. And I know I have to watch my fruit intake. When I eat a lot of fruit, it triggers my cravings for sweets.

I will try the trick with 'milky' drink. I am trying t avoid dairy, so I'll try almond or coconut milk.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:02 pm

It has been 40 green no sugar days for me. I made two cakes during that time for my family and friends, and did not even try them. :D

But, I am eating after dinner more than I'd like. :oops: I was considering adding 'no snacks' rule, but I will not do that just yet. I decided to add exercise and to track it: 3 hours of exercise weekly, not counting yoga.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 am

Yay--40 days is amazing! Great job!

Linda :D

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:44 pm

I wasn't able to reduce my snacking. And sure enough, I gained back a few pounds. I've seen this over and over again: I manage to lose some weight by restricting my food intake, then my hunger increases, I stat to eat more, and gain it all back. I've read about it, there is a scientific explanation for it.

So, I'll try something different: I'll focus on exercise. Besides cardio, I'll include some challenging strength/weight training. Building muscles can only help. Maybe I will not become lean, but I can be strong and feel better. I'll focus on how my body feels, not so much on how it looks. And I will continue with my no sugar rule.

I think that I have to change my body 'from the inside' - change the balance of neurotransmitters and hormones that drive hunger and satisfaction. I've read that exercise (specifically strength training) helps with that.

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:14 am

Hi freegirl, glad to see you doing so well :) I think increasing your exercise is a great idea. Do you mean you do cardio now and will add strength? I love feeling strong although I'm not really strong. I like distance hiking and am always very proud of myself when I finish a particularly difficult hike.It is also true that I eat less on days that I do the long hikes.

About the snack habit, is it possible you are either not eating enough at meals or maybe not getting enough sleep? Either of those two scenarios can lead me to over indulge in snacks.

Good luck with the snacks and congratulations on eliminating the extra sugar from your diet.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks, Gingerpie.

I am currently doing only yoga. I found workout video by Jillian Michaels using kettlebells. It combines cardio and strength training. It is challenging, so I expect it will take me some time to go through it at once from start to the end, even though it is 'only' 25 minutes long. With these exercises you get the biggest payoff for the time spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w2ssgjdIts

You say that you eat less on days when you do long hikes. I also noticed that I am less hungry on days when I go cross-country skiing. Isn't it strange? You would expect that body needs more food when you are exercising more.

I was very tired last week, probably clock change and weather change has something to do with it. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I ate more.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:01 am

No sugar: green
No morning and evening snack: red

I decided to track morning and evening snacking. Mornings are not hard for me, but evenings are. Today I ate a banana after dinner. I haven't started exercising regularly yet.

Imogen Morley

Post by Imogen Morley » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:14 am

Maybe adding a little fat or extra bit of protein to your dinner could help? As far as exercise goes, I can't recommend Leslie Sansone's walking workouts enough.

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:06 am

I'm still struggling with evening snacks too. I have the most success when I commit beforehand to have a cup of tea (my favorite kind. I only get it at night) and I go to bed when I'm tired. If I let my husband talk me into staying up later, it leads to snacking. Weird but true. :roll:

Good luck today.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Last three days were not good at all. I ate sweets on Friday. It started with drinking too much coffee. That created imbalance in my body and I craved sweets. I did not even enjoy the sweets I ate.

But then, I ate sweets yesterday and today, too. What's even worse, I started reading about various diets, because I am so frustrated with this extra weight. Today I was trying my summer clothes, and that only added to my frustration. There are so many negative feelings in me and so much past and present pain and suffering related to this extra weight and my body image :cry:

I've set up my alarm clock for 6 AM every work day. I'll start going to the gym (we have it in our building). If nothing else, I'll get these negative feelings out in a healthy way.

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat May 02, 2015 1:07 am

I cannot believe that I did it to myself again. After my last post I just continued eating sugar. And sure enough, now I feel heavy and bloated, my joints started hurting again, I regained all the weight I lost + some :cry: Where is this self-sabotage coming from?

I am re-starting with no sugar tomorrow.

gingerpie

Post by gingerpie » Sat May 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi Freegirl, I responded to your post on the general discussion thread. I'm so happy to see you back and hope your joints are feeling better soon.

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:08 pm

I wrote a long post but decided to send it separately. Then I ended up losing it. Whatever I write now, I'll just send.

If you feel you can talk about it, can you remember back to that day in March when you first had sugar to what thoughts you had to justify it? Having some counterarguments ready can really help. When you're ready, if you want some suggestions...

I hope you can have some compassion for yourself. It's pretty hard to come up with any reasonable strategies when all we feel is that we are failures. In fact, feeling like a failure is part of the cycle of nearly any ingrained habit, and usually reinforces the habit we are trying to kick. It's as hard a part of the cycle to give up as any. But interrupting the cycle at ANY point helps disrupt it.

Are you still feeling that you absolutely have to give sugar up? There's so much emphasis on it, but, like traditional dieting, there's an incredibly high failure rate at it. There is no consensus on it in the eating disorders community. Some say it's essential to eliminate binge foods; others insist they HAVE to be incorporated.

I feel your pain! I wish I had the answers. In any case, be as nice to yourself today as you can.
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:11 pm

OOPS! Just saw your post on the general discussion board. If you feel any of my message undermines resolve that's important to you, feel free to delete. I'll understand.
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Thank you Oolala for your support.

Actually, I was thinking about you and your mod 'eat sweets only in company of others'. It makes a lot of sense to me. I want to try something like that. Striving for perfection does not work for me. I think on some level I am rebelling against it. There is a world of difference between eating huge amounts of sweets every day (or even on S days), and occasionally sharing a dessert with your company. And I think there is something about that sharing, that goes beyond food.

It means a lot to me that you feel my pain. I have a long history of these failures related to weight loss and regain, and disordered eating that I am not able to control. I think that only someone who had similar experience can understand the pain that goes with it. Today I feel really bad. I am trying to find some compassion for myself. I cannot help but wonder why I have to suffer so much around food and eating and weight and body image? In trying to find the solution, I was hoping that 'no sugar' would be an answer. Maybe even an explanation. And yes, I DO feel much better when I don't eat sugar. But there is another thing - I feel in control of my eating. And when eventually I lose that control, everything starts going downhill.

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sat May 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Ah, there we have it. "And when eventually I lose that control, everything starts going downhill."

Classic What The Hell thinking. One of the BIGGEST obstacles to habit change.

Similar to " If I'm failing now, I fail forever." All-or-nothing thinking.

I humbly suggest you ponder what "striving for perfection" means. You can make anything into "perfection." Even "sweets in company only" can become a "perfection" we beat ourselves up with.

No matter what you choose, you need to come up with strategies you will use when your resolve wavers. These habits are brain-based! Withdrawal is almost a given. They can turn around in an instant, but it's not typical.

Might be repeating myself, but Kathryn Hansen, who stopped bingeing and purging OVERNIGHT, said that the desire to do them didn't go away for about nine months. And that was without any intermittent reinforcement! Her book is called Brain Over Binge. I think in her efforts to tell people it's possible to stop all at once, she undermines the value of her strategy: regard all urges to deviate from the plan as "neurological junk" that can be ignored. But she can't help with what to do after a failure.

That's where compassion comes in. Learning to be firm with ourselves BEFORE we fail, but kind afterwards. It's the opposite of how we usually do it, and that obviously doesn't "work!"

Have you read Kelly McGonigal's book on habit? I'm thinking of buying her program on using compassion to change habits, though it wouldn't be specifically for food for me. I'm not sure when I'd do it, though. The habit I want to change these days is the habit of reacting so negatively to people who oppose me or disagree with me. That happens most at work, and I have only five weeks of school left. I'm already in an online class that takes a fair amount of time, so I don't want to start now. But I may be looking for some partners on this. I love Reinhard to death, but he admits he can't relate to the emotional side of eating. I think we need something more.

No hurry to read or respond at all. I won't be offended. But if you were fired up for it, I might try it sooner than later.

http://smile.amazon.com/Neuroscience-Ch ... +of+change
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat May 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Kelly's program sounds interesting. It has to be good if it is based on compassion and mindfulness. I am for it. How would you like to partner up? Or maybe later if you don't have time now?

freegirl

Post by freegirl » Sat May 09, 2015 7:43 am

I am changing focus from what I shouldn't eat to what I SHOULD eat to nourish my body. I won't be posting here any more.

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sat May 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Warmest wishes!
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

eschano

Post by eschano » Mon May 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Great change in focus!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016