Blondie, Feet and Just Plain Stupid

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Over43

Blondie, Feet and Just Plain Stupid

Post by Over43 » Tue May 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Sunday night, I happened to be perusing Youtube and looking for No S videos. I came across two. One, by coincidence, was a news media coverage of the Women's World (nice article by the way...) article by a station in Denver.

They obligatory "nutritionist" was on hand to drop he .02 into the news, as well as interviewing treadmill babes at the Greenwood Health and Fitness Club in the Denver area. I thought the whole thing was a joke, and a misrepresentation. As usual. Stupid.

When I noticed the Blondie thread yesterday (and her feet ) I did not realize it was from 2008. But it is still applicable. I think, in the media and with the "experts", they cannot wrap their head around something that does not have to be complicated. There is a lot of graduate research money, and snack sales at stake when you only need to eat three meals a day.

Anyway, just a moment to vent. :)
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79