Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why The Sweater?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dianamoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Why The Sweater? Reply with quote

Why do you have to cover your sledgehammer with the sweater? Is it just a general safety issue, or can I get away with not covering it?
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not going to help safety-wise if you full on whack your self in the head with it -- but it will help with the occasional shin-graze (or cat-graze), which is something you're far more likely to do. It also makes for a great conversation piece. Smile
Dianamoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinhard wrote:
It's not going to help safety-wise if you full on whack your self in the head with it -- but it will help with the occasional shin-graze (or cat-graze), which is something you're far more likely to do. It also makes for a great conversation piece. Smile

OK, just wondering, thanks.

I started a routine using a 3.6 lb. cast iron frying pan, which some helpful genius here suggested. Really, genius - I would never have thought of it.

I'm going to buy a sledgehammer, but I don't want to buy yet another object right now, and I wanted to start now.

Someone aggregated your videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL75D8A0123867AAE5

It's more convenient than switching around. I like to follow directions before I get accustomed.
RAWCOOKIE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link

13.6.15 124.25lbs
1.3.17 112.25lbs
RAWCOOKIE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that playlist yesterday, and today I found myself trying out some moves using my dumbells! He's right - those actions are inherently pleasurable Smile I think I've been converted!

13.6.15 124.25lbs
1.3.17 112.25lbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: