Joined: 19 Nov 2015
|Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:26 am Post subject: Natural Remedies
|Hair loss, also known as baldness refers to excessive hair loss from scalp and can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition.
It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some.
However, some people may experience excessive hair loss which might cause baldness.
Hair loss of this type can affect men, women and children.
So now that we know what it is, we need to know how to deal with it. For that I added a few natural remedies you can try:
1. Yemeni med: Soak fenugreek (Hilba) in deep pot of water throughout the night. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap with a cloth for 3 hours. Repeat everyday for 1 month.
2. Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.
3. Smear Red Henna on the scalp and wait for 1 hour, then wash, Repeat for 10-14 days. Be ware- your hair will turn red from the henna!
4. Smear castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, wrap the hair with a newspaper, tie with a cloth and leave overnight, wash in the morning. Repeat every 7-10 days (results will come after 6-7 treatments). If you want to grow hair faster, just use this remedy.
5. Boil 1 cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
6. Blanch scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strain, cool and use to wash the hair.
7. Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss.
8. Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.