S days

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Wilma Duggan

S days

Post by Wilma Duggan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 am

Wondering what other peoples s days look like. Today was my first full s day and I snacked quite a bit. I think I had 3 cookies and a few handfuls of chips plus was just quite snacky today. I didnt totally over eat on meals but was definitely snacky. I kinda felt like with all the snacking I might not actually loose weight on this diet. Is the "sometimes" thing just supposed to be a tiny bit here and there?

Bluebell

Post by Bluebell » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:03 am

Hi Wilma
I just wanted to suggest that you are more likely to get some helpful replies and advise if you re post in the general diet discussion section. (You have posted in the testimonial section) But to try and answer your question the 'sometimes' is something to aim for and may well take you some time to achieve. I think for a lot of people S days start out a bit crazy and gradually get more controlled over time. :)