Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet Testimonials (aka "yearly check in")
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilma Duggan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: S days Reply with quote

Wondering what other peoples s days look like. Today was my first full s day and I snacked quite a bit. I think I had 3 cookies and a few handfuls of chips plus was just quite snacky today. I didnt totally over eat on meals but was definitely snacky. I kinda felt like with all the snacking I might not actually loose weight on this diet. Is the "sometimes" thing just supposed to be a tiny bit here and there?
Bluebell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Wilma
I just wanted to suggest that you are more likely to get some helpful replies and advise if you re post in the general diet discussion section. (You have posted in the testimonial section) But to try and answer your question the 'sometimes' is something to aim for and may well take you some time to achieve. I think for a lot of people S days start out a bit crazy and gradually get more controlled over time. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet Testimonials (aka "yearly check in") All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: