Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tex Ark Check In
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexArk

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My reward for the day: I have been emptying files, drawers, etc. and what should I find but a folder full of 1970s Weight Watcher booklets. Yes, even maintenance. Oh my! That was back in the day when I thought I was fat because I weighed 142-150 (at 5'7"). When I started WW in the early 70s I was already at my suggested goal weight of 142 so they set my goal 10 lbs. under that. From then on I lost down to 132 and then back up again and added more each time. And to think, I wasn't even overweight when all this started!!! And yes, all of it went in the trash.
oolala53

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing.

I wonder if we could have been convinced to follow something like No S then. Doubt it. I know I went for a short time to Overeaters Anonymous back in the '80s. It was simply three "moderate" meals a day and no eating in between. I thought they were nuts. Only the fringe element was talking about no sugar then, to the OA people could have dessert at their moderate meals.

Have we talked about Anne Barone, an American who spent about a year, I think, in France as a young woman and lost 55 lbs. learning to eat and think like urban French women? She's 70 now and still dang thin.

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: