Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diligence's Autumn 2017 Check-In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diligence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Diligence's Autumn 2017 Check-In Reply with quote

I like Allisonmeg's idea of seasonal check-ins. I am resuming a periodic check-in, and my goal for this season will be to re-establish a healthy relationship with food--more specifically, to follow the No-S rules without fear.

Even more specifically, as someone who has, in the past, often eaten just two--sometimes one--meal without snacking between and without worrying about hunger between meals, I don't want to deliberately eat three meals/day or pile up my plates out of a fear of hunger between meals on an N-day. I also don't want to be ruled by S's on "S days" and go wild consuming them (or even have them at all) unless I think it is worth it (worth it = either the taste or the reasoning is good enough to deal with potential cravings later; good reasoning = showing honor and gratitude to the person who especially prepared it... gracious manners under circumstances in which offense might be taken). I also want to get out of the mentality that I have to use the S-day out of fear of having difficulty during the week because I didn't have sweets, snacks, and/or seconds when I could have.

All that said, here's how the past week-ish went (Note: I'm not sure how often I'll post, but I do want to be accountable for changing my mental/emotional approach to food in relation to living No-S.):

9/17: S-day -- decided midday to restart No-S
9/18: Success
9/19: Success
9/20: Success
9/21: Success
9/22: Success
9/23: Success -- Although this was a Saturday, I didn't feel the S's were worth it and treated it like an N-day.
9/24: S-day
9/25: Success
jenji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you had a good week. I started the same time you re-started, I think.
Current weight 177#, BMI 27.7 - 11/16/2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: