Video question from a newbie

Here you'll find a discussion thread for each of the canonical and major non-canonical shovelglove moves. If you have questions or comments about any of these moves, just update the existing discussion for it. If you have a new move, add a new discussion (preferably with the name of your new move in the title). Ideally there will be just one discussion thread per move that everyone adds to, but it's no tragedy if a little bit of redundancy creeps in.
Klutzy68

Video question from a newbie

Post by Klutzy68 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:00 am

Hey gang, this is my first week and I like this exercise better than anything else I've ever tried. Somewhere on the shovelglove.com page, or perhaps a link from it, there is a 14 minute video of Reinhard doing various moves. I like it because it's continuous and I don't have to stop to click on the next move. But searching there, here, YT and my internet history I cannot find it again. Can someone please tell me the site? Thanks!

Klutzy68

Post by Klutzy68 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:45 am

i found it! I still don't know how I originally got there, but I took another look at my history and found it here. This is a good way to get started with SG, no matter what item of what weight you start with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7B_Fl4 ... 123867AAE5

Klutzy68

Post by Klutzy68 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:16 pm

I moved up to a shovel today, weighs ~2.5 lb (unfortunately I don't have a digital scale). I had to limit some moves to less than 7 reps, but I had no pain. I did it for 12 minutes before breakfast.

Patchanuty

Post by Patchanuty » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 am