Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andiecane's Daily Check-in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andiecane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Andiecane's Daily Check-in Reply with quote

Hi!

Day One was yesterday after a three day Christmas S.

Success -

I grabbed a chocolate covered cherry from the relentless holiday snack buffet at work, but managed to smell it, roll it around in my fingers and then stash it in my desk for the weekend. Gross, but I was happy not to eat it.

Also, I did split my lunch up into two parts- I had to run out on a call in the middle of lunch, so while I had eaten two bites of my oatmeal, I mentally "reserved" the rest of it for later, and ate the beef jerky part of my meal- I guess that is "funny stuff"
, since I did not put the beef jerky into the same bowl as the oatmeal??
oolala53

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, AC! I started on 12/26/09.

Do you think this is something that would happen often?

It IS officially funny stuff, and might not be what you want to get into a habit of, but if you feel that it was still getting off to a good start because it was such a change from your regular habit, and will inspire you to get "clean," take it as a success. There's a case to be made for both sides, early strict adherence, or weaning yourself off the S habits.

Get as close as you can today.
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but more fluctuation)
Mar/18 22.2

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: