Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot access/login to HabitCal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Help I'm confused!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ValerieAnn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Cannot access/login to HabitCal Reply with quote

Greetings! I'm new here, and have registered and logged in to the discussion board, but cannot get onto HabitCal...despite logging in on that page, as well. No personalized header or edit access.

Can anyone help?

Thanks and God bless...
Valerie
freeandeasy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, did anyone help you ValerieAnn?
I'm not sure if I know the answer either, but mine was a little wonky at first. I kind of have to login to the page and then refresh it.
Or access Habitcal from a different page, like the forum page.
Anyway, I don't know if any of that is helpful as you may have already tried it. But hopefully, someone can help you out soon.
I didn't want your post to be lonely with no response Smile

Starting Weight 249.1. Goal Weight 145
Jan '18 249.1
gingerpie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I can't help you but if you click on "Discussion Home" Reinhard has his email listed at the top of the page. Just above the threads and under the menu.

Best of luck to you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Help I'm confused! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: