Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newby Amanda - Daily Check in :-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syfy74

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Newby Amanda - Daily Check in :-) Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, today is my 4th day on No-S and I'm feeling pretty good. Although starting before a weekend was probably a boost lol.
Friday I had Cereal, Chippy kids meal for lunch and a curry ready meal for my dinner.
Sat I had fish finger sandwiches for brunch, a few chocolates and wine and another curry for dinner.
Sun I had egg and beans on toast with tomatos and mushrooms, couple chocs (left over from easter, I don't buy them usually) then a beef roast dinner and wine.

Today I propose to have cereal with raisins, chicken chow mein ready meal for lunch and dinner to be determined. So I have successfully completed 1 No-S and two S days so far Smile xx
Soprano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and welcome Smile

Jx

23/03/2018 11st 3.2lb
14/04/2018 10st 13.8lb (BF 37.5%)
13/07/2018 10st. 9.8lb (BF 36.5%)
Larkspur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing great!
Syfy74

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Larkspur & Soprano!
Thanks....Smile
My day yesterday was another green No S so
Fri 6th Green
Sat 7th Yellow S day
Sun 8th Yellow S day
Mon 9th Green No S day

I'm happy with the No S's so far, I did have a bit more to eat than I needed at lunch yesterday thinking it would be a long while until dinner (which it wasn't!) but I still stuck to three plates.
I think the hardest thing for me will be trying not to worry about losing weight. I've been overweight for the last 13 years, prior to that I ate low cal, trained and stayed a size 8-10. Now i'm 3 stone heavier and a size 14, not massive but way too much for my 5ft4 small frame.
I've done every single diet out there multiple times and lose half a stone then put it back. The only time I lost more was on Atkins for my wedding where I lost 1 and a half stone but needless to say it went back on.
I am fed up of being on the diet wagon so here I am trying to focus on eating "normally" and increasing my activity.

A x
Syfy74

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Green day yesterday, I did pop one raspberry in my mouth and when I realised I considered spitting it out and then laughed at how daft that was over 1 raspberry Laughing

Fri 6th Green
Sat 7th Yellow S day
Sun 8th Yellow S day
Mon 9th Green No S day
Tues 10th green No S day

Today i'm planning on Crumpets with Philadelphia for BK, chicken ready meal with extra veg and mandarins for LH and not sure for DN tonight yet.

A x
Dalia negra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syfy74 wrote:
Another Green day yesterday, I did pop one raspberry in my mouth and when I realised I considered spitting it out and then laughed at how daft that was over 1 raspberry Laughing

Until recently, I considered putting something in my mouth to prove it as a failure, and that for someone with such a marked diet mentality was a catastrophe and ruined my day. Marking in red only because of this increased my sense of failure. Now I try it and I do not consider it a failure.
Yesterday my daughter wanted us to buy chocolate mousse and then she wanted me to try it (she is a girl that she loves to share) I had a spoonful, I tasted it and I marked it in green. In the life of a normal person, these are things that happen daily and are not considered a disaster. It's just trying something to see if it tastes good, and in terms of calories it's insignificant Wink
Syfy74

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm a little disappointed that yesterday ended up a red day. I completely know why as when I looked at my lunch I thought that's not going to keep me full. It was a low calorie ready meal and some mandarin pieces. I ended up getting home from work already starving for dinner which led me to make a choice of oven chips and spicy chicken which although was tasty didn't leave me feeling full. So I then had half a cob, two glasses of wine and a packet of crisps hence the RED day.

Today I have a more filling lunch so hopefully back to GREEN!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: