Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Linda's daily check-in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lpearlmom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi worth!

Yes I do not think ADF is for me! If I lived alone maybe but I enjoy my family dinner time too much to give that up so often. I think I will continue with the once/weekly 42 hr fasts on Monday’s though. I usually eat a bit more on the weekends so it always feels good to have that break from digestion.

We really are on the same page though. I was thinking that I’m trying to hard and should go back to my original 5 hour window. I’m constantly trying to tweak the process instead of just relaxing into it and seeing where I land. Maybe re-evaluate in six months. Stay of the scale and get on with my life. Sounds good but realistically I probably won’t do this. It’s just not in my nature but I do think I need to relax a bit about the whole thing. Either way I’m still enjoying it more than not.

Good luck with your ever-evolving journey!

3/14-210 lbs;
3/15- 202 lbs;
1/16- 172 lbs;
9/17-177 lbs;
1/18-162 lbs;
4/18-157.4 lbs

Current weight: 157.4 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"
worth it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Ha!

I loved how you said: "Stay off the scale and get on with my life. Sounds good but realistically I probably won’t do this. It’s just not in my nature but I do think I need to relax a bit about the whole thing."

I love your self awareness...

Anyway, here's to hoping that relaxing a little will help to further your journey.
Cool
lpearlmom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe thanks worth!

Things are crazy right now. Our very red district has a special election coming up and the polls show that we actually may have a chance of winning this. So lots of canvassing, phone banking etc. Then to top it off I decided to throw a big party for my 50th bday!

I’m not sure what I was thinking. I don’t like being the center of attention and entertaining stresses me out even though we’ve definitely done our share of it. I’m so worried that nobody will show up that I just keep inviting random ppl. I’ve even invited ppl I’ve never met or only msg once. I’m crazy. In fact if you are reading this and would like to come, please do! 😆

My sister is coming and she stresses me out. I feel like I have to prove myself to her so puts on extra pressure. Oh why didn’t I settle for a nice dinner out?..

So much to do!

At least my weight finally dropped a bit. I think it’s because I added in a could of low carb days. I also have been exercising a bit more. I know exercise isn’t suppose to be much of a factor in weight loss but I think everyone is different. I tend to lose weight with cardio. I didn’t want it to be a forced chore though but lately I’ve been craving it so hopefully this will continue. Yesterday I actually ran for a bit. Who am I ?

21/1

Break-fast (5pm): 4 small pieces of homemade white pizza with asparagus and ricotta, large sf chai
Dessert: 7 small coconut cookies w/ glass of milk.

Exercise: 25 min walk w/ doggies

Ps this was not a low carb day! Also I’m trying to keep my body guessing with various windows anywhere from 1-5 hr with a 30 hr fast thrown in there now and then!

3/14-210 lbs;
3/15- 202 lbs;
1/16- 172 lbs;
9/17-177 lbs;
1/18-162 lbs;
4/18-157.4 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"
oolala53

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you, again? And when is the party? Be careful what you offer! Some of us are not THAT far away, and you are near some other visitable spots...

Boy, if the election goes your way, that would seem pretty auspicious or at least gratifying. You might have to have another party then. At least you wouldn't be the center of attention.
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but more fluctuation)
Mar/18 22.2

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.
lpearlmom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe Oolala ! I’m in Peoria, Az May 12th @6:30pm. Just a hop away from Sedona! *tempt*

Yes it would be amazing if we won. I think if we win Tuesday this party will be partly a celebration for both. I’ve invited mostly my activist friends. Embarrassingly enough, I didn’t have much of a social life before this. I also put up with more than I should have with some of those friendships. I’m so done with mean spirited people so some of those pre-trump friendships dropped off due to me seeing the light.

Anyway the invitation stands. Wink

3/14-210 lbs;
3/15- 202 lbs;
1/16- 172 lbs;
9/17-177 lbs;
1/18-162 lbs;
4/18-157.4 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"
ironchef

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda I’m not around much these days, but I’ve been thinking often of you when I’ve read updates on the Arizona 8th. Just making it so competitive is an amazing achievement! And all of the work and network building are going to be so helpful for getting people engaged and turning out in November. Very best wishes for Tuesday, and for a wonderful birthday too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

Jump to: