Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

idontknow's return to No S
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idontknow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the comments and encouragement, everyone.

Tuesday, Weds, Thurs and Fri were all successes - a green week apart from Monday. I am especially proud because it has been half term and I find it more difficult to follow No S when I am out of my normal routine. We have had days out, eaten out a lot and I haven't snacked or eaten sweets. There has been some virtual plating at times, but not once have I said any of the following things:
It's the holidays, it doesn't matter
I deserve a treat on holiday
I'll start again next week
I haven't followed the rules to the letter therefore I will eat everything in sight.

At the end of May, my average weight is 2.45lbs less than in April. Not a huge weight loss, but I had a lot of red days in May! I am very pleased that I didn't walk away and ended the month on some green days.

I also bought trousers in a smaller size! Since March I have been making sure I meet my move/exercise goal set by my watch every day. Most of this is walking for about 30 minutes after work. My husband and I go together, so it's a nice way of catching up after a day at work - and it is definitely paying off. I can walk further and faster, and I know my thighs are smaller - as shown by the new trousers!

Here's to a green June and practising for Carnegie Hall, or the Royal Albert Hall, to give it a British twist Very Happy
Octavia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurrah! Smaller trousers and increased fitness! Lots to celebrate there. Those diet ‘phrases’ you mentioned no longer have a place in my life, either. It feels great, like operating from a different place in my head!

Great to hear you’re doing so well. I think that’s a good rate of weight loss, btw - we’re programmed to think that 2lb a week is ‘sensible’ and ‘safe’, but for many of us, 2lb a month is more like it. For me it’s been more like one and a half pounds a month, but it doesn’t half add up over time!

Hope your weekend is going well.
ladybird30

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one lb a month for me
idontknow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first green day for quite some time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: