My first loss on NoS!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Thisisnotabadidea-

My first loss on NoS!

Post by Thisisnotabadidea- » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:00 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! 0.2 in a week isn't huge , But I honestly believed I'd just maintain at best. I started February and my adventure with no s at 133.2, 133.0 today :mrgreen: (Even my little weight graph says I'm losing at 0.3). I'll take 0.2 over a pound a week any day when I don't even have to think about it, I'm not spending an hour counting calories everyday I'm just ....eating. I know my portions are bigger now which makes it even odder because I was more or less maintaining on strict 1500 calories but the one day I actually caved in and counted I was well into 2000 and I believe that I am generally consuming more food. But I guess it works out and I'm not stressing out about it.

Well I'm motivated to stick with no s and not going back to cico now, Less stress is great. I feel like I've been lied to with being told counting calories is the only way to regulate eating, Especially being short(5'2) they act like my margins of acceptable eating is like an apple a day or less :roll:

Soprano

Re: My first loss on NoS!

Post by Soprano » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:16 pm

congratulations its good isn't t it :)

Jx
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.