Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update from me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gratefuldeb67

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Update from me Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I just wrote an epic update post, and meant to do it under a new topic so you'd all see my brilliant, verbose, contribution to mankind.
But I goofed and put in under the "Don't let S stand for Stupid" topic by accident... so if you want to read my lunatic ramblings, go to that topic!
Have a great day Very Happy
Love to all!
XO
Cool Grateful Deb
Ariel King

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deb - I read your "epic" update post; sounds like things are hectic but good for you! The new job & pad sound awesome. Hang in there and when the tornado passes I know you will get your NoS regime & exercise back in order! Good luck!
deeyala F

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gald everything is going great.. u deserve it,girl.. for being such a good support -always there cheering sister even when u needed that urself.. i read the topic there i believe nos and SG will fit beautifully in all this.. in their own time,
good luck
ps: after a reeeeeeeeeeeally ugly day a better day comes
dee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: