My Accountability Post: Yesterday was a Piece of Cake!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Jammin' Jan

My Accountability Post: Yesterday was a Piece of Cake!

Post by Jammin' Jan » Sat May 07, 2005 12:28 pm

Well, no cake, because that would be an s on a no-s day. But, really, yesterday was really easy to get through. I was busy, but ate my three one-helping healthy meals, felt good, and went to bed comfortable. I think today will be more of the same.

Today's Saturday, so that means I can put a little maple syrup on my French toast, right?

navin

Maple syrup

Post by navin » Sat May 07, 2005 1:26 pm

Go for the maple syrup... your breakfast already sounds much more reasonable than mine was... a strawberry smoothie, donut, and some chocolate-covered mints.

I probably take S days to more of an extreme than anyone here, and I'm still doing pretty well with this whole thing. Granted, not as well as I'd do if I had a little common sense, but still. :)

Samurai

Re: Maple syrup

Post by Samurai » Sat May 07, 2005 1:50 pm

navin wrote:Go for the maple syrup... your breakfast already sounds much more reasonable than mine was... a strawberry smoothie, donut, and some chocolate-covered mints.

I probably take S days to more of an extreme than anyone here, and I'm still doing pretty well with this whole thing. Granted, not as well as I'd do if I had a little common sense, but still. :)
I don't know Navin, my S days can be pretty extreme, too. Sunday is 'doughnut Dorito pepsi day.' And thats just for breakfast ! :P
One should not be envious of someone who has prospered by unjust deeds. Nor should he disdain someone who has fallen while adhering to the path of righteousness. - Imagawa Sadayo (1325-1420)