Podcast 33: 2007 Annual Compliance Review

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
reinhard
Site Admin

Podcast 33: 2007 Annual Compliance Review

Post by reinhard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:46 am

Warning: transcript needs some serious spell checking...

http://everydaysystems.com/podcast/episode.php?id=33

Marick

Post by Marick » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:29 am

Hello Reinhard
I was so glad to find Episode 33 as I have all the episodes printed for constant revisiting. Haven't had a chance to read it yet as it is just now printing out.

I think my favorite podcast/transcript is Episode 13 on Strictness and Fence around the Law." It just really got to me.

My younger sister and I are brand new to your site (though I am probably your oldest member in years (!) at 69 1/2 years old) and we have together over the phone and computer, she in AZ and I in CA, gone page by page through the entire site and have had great discussions about you and your intellect, humor and well, just what a great thing you have done.

Looking forward to lots more of your interesting insights.

Marick

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Marick,

I'm so happy you and your sister are enjoying these podcasts -- thank you for letting me know!

It's also helpful to hear which episodes people like best. I know others have singled out the "strictness" episode as well.... maybe I should figure out some kind of voting mechanism, or at least add a way to sort them by number of comments instead of just chronologically as I am now. In any case, it's helpful guidance for future episodes!

Reinhard