McDonald's "I'm Lovin it!"

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

whitway

McDonald's "I'm Lovin it!"

Post by whitway » Thu May 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Got the NOs Diet book delivered to my door today after ordering it on Monday night. It came with a Free Coupon for a Southern Style Chicken Sandwich and a Southern Style Chicken Biscuit. Thanks Reinhard! :D

So since it is May 15th the wife just needs to buy a Medium drink (as advertised on TV) and she'll get a free Southern Style Chicken Sandwich and I have a coupon for a free one. Looks like our lunch plates today will be one Medium Sized Southern Style Chicken Sandwich and Medium Diet drink. Maybe some fruit on the side. Thanks Again for the NOs Diet! The DW and I are lovin it.

Nichole

Post by Nichole » Thu May 15, 2008 4:53 pm

I was thinking of getting a free sandwich for dinner. I'm not sure though.
"Anyone can cook." ~ Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Thu May 15, 2008 5:14 pm

I used to love mcyd's!

Can't stand it now though, gives me awful indigestion.

Enjoy the book :)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Thu May 15, 2008 5:15 pm

No offense meant to those who enjoy it, but you couldn't pay me to eat McDonalds food.

That's just me though. I have my reasons. :)
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

JustAnnie

Post by JustAnnie » Thu May 15, 2008 5:22 pm

We have two chain restaurants in town.......only two. One is McDonald's and the other is Sonic. You CAN find some good food at either if you are careful and ask for them to hold the salt shaker. I now like the Barbecue Grilled Chicken Wrap with a side salad and an unsweet ice tea. That is my preferred lunch at McDonald's. At Sonic, I like the Southewest Grilled Chicken Salad, also with unsweet tea. There are some other salad choices that are good and McDonald's has a good grilled chicken sandwich on a whole grain bun, but it's expensive compared to the rest of the menu.
Just Annie

You Can't Fail Until You Quit Trying

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Fri May 16, 2008 12:21 am

I'm a sucker for Quarter Pounders, don't ask me what it is, something about the ketchup and the onions... I don't know, but I could eat like twenty at a time.
That and the Sausage Egg MacMuffin (I'm sure I didn't get the name right), I love that one too, but both give me acid stomach, though.
Anything else, I can't stomach.

The only other fast food hamburger I like is the Six Dollar one at Carl's Junior, they are hugestastic, so, it's only a few-a-year treat, but oh, so tasty.

Anyway, Whitway, welcome to the forum!.

Informatix

Post by Informatix » Fri May 16, 2008 5:17 am

I had forgotten about the McDonald's coupon that came with my No S book. The coupon went promptly into the recycle bin, but it did give me a good chuckle that a "free sandwich" would come with an Amazon.com order. What's next? Hemorrhoid cream with your Dell computer? LOL